It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 World Wars planned since...1871

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here we go, 2 world wars have been successfully planned. Now let's see for the third. Here comes the article. I would like to see your opinion :
humansarefree.com...
This article is just an article, i have no proof that is real. Anybody can write a thing like this and make the excitement. But we will see.
I hope it has not been already posted.

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: precision

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Your discussing something that's in a letter no one has proof of? I won't even get into the details of how the 3rd world war portrayed in that article are inaccurate but the first 2 predictions sound like they were read from a history book.

Without seeing evidence of the letter that's probably what happened.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Is this all made up. It is a work of fiction. No evidence, no proof and (surely ) no point.

This assumes that there is some gigantic conspiracy which has been going on for well over 100 years and which has guided mankind throgh all sorts pain. Yest no evidence proffered.

The World Wars were not planned. A simple review of the historical record demonstrates this to be true. You cannot plan all the pieces to be in the position there were in at the time. This article on this rather one sided website is guff and revisionism.

Regards

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Because it's not like History was written by the victor.

Good job debunkers.

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. It was written very well, and to those with even marginal interest in the Occult one would see that this scenario is very possibly being laid out before us right now.

Unless you really believe that we are in Libya for Humanitarian reasons, or that we begun our crusade in Iraq to find "weapons of mass destruction".

S+F

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Here is the juicy part from the article linked in the OP.
I, for one, would like to hear more about this
"pure doctrine of Lucifer" does anyone
have a link for info on this?

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell explains it in this video, this is part of a longer presentation, I can't recall which one... When I first heard this I had to listen to it again and again and again... As usual, David Ike has taken it and ran with it like he did all the research.

edit on 24-4-2011 by yayeeya because: I can't spell

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

If you look in the Secret doctrine which the Masons were clearly in admiration of, you will see that p138 Vol 1 is a bit of an eye-opener. In essence god created 3 Archangels, Lucifer, Michael and Gabriel. Blavatsky says,

"There is a whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why the first Archangel who sprang from the depths of Chaos, was called Lux (Lucifer), The Luminous Son of the Morning," of Manvanataric Dawn. He has been transformed by the Church into Lucifer or Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma".

When you think about it, Jehovah was an Elohim in the garden of Eden, the Archangels brought the chaotic earth into order without which a garden could not have existed. hence, Lux is earlier and older. If you feel like reading it, you will see how the church Fathers managed to create the serpent and the devil.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I don't doubt this at all, in fact I am surprised its been kept so quiet and its well due for exposure.

I don't know a great deal from the Masonic side, but I expect a lot more will pop up on the net, but I do know the following:

1916 GB was loosing WW1 and a group of Zionists from America came to the British War Cabinet and offered to get the Americans to come into the war if the British gave them Palestine. The Americans came in.
Under the Balfour Declaration Britain eventually handed over Palestine to the Jews/zionists-

1919 at the Paris Peace Conference the Germans, whom had in the early 1900s taken in large amounts of Jews, who had flourished there and risen to high places, found out they had been sold out by them. To keep it short, after the war a meeting took place in Amesterdam in 1933 where Germany was given an ultimatum by the Zionists, to fire Hitler and reinstate them to their previous positions of power+ hand over the Jewish former states. The ratios of peoples in Germany was 80-90 million Germans controlled by 40,000 Zionists such was their power there. Germany said no. So the Zionists instigated a world block against all German exports,the profit from which Germany used to buy food for her people I expect you know the rest. What you probably may not know is the Guardian article below. .

Guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.html shows that it was the Jews who declared war on Germany in, I think 1933. There are numerous quotes about what happened how they went about it

"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish Community, in all our syndicates and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany collectively and individually, the German Nation is a threat to us Jews. Vladfinur Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group Irgun Zvai Leumi, in Mascha Rjetsch, January 1934 he was also quoted in Histoire de l'armee Allemande by Jacques Benoist Mechin. Vol 1v p 303,

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors and airmen. We will hate until we win". that was said by Lord beaverbrook quoted in Miemals by Heinrick Goitsch.

Obviously some form of Masonic programme of sick cooperation must have been operating here but I find it odd because my family were all Masons, Grandfather a Master Mason in the local Lodge I remember hearing once that catholics and Jews chose not to join lodges.

The only thing one can hope is that everything possible will be done to expose any dirty attempts to risk WW3, with the weapons we have today men like the Zionists and today's Pikes and his ilk will only end up destroying the world; unless its being fought at the moment by the financial destruction of every country. Kennedy paid with his life when it appears he refused to cooperate with these groups and he named the areas of commerce and industry where they controll, which affect every one of us even today.

From Theo channel 200 "They are watching us, watching them watching us".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Hope i will get more precisions but we have to wait the future. I think this future is near.
This site is great to unite information.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I would debate that.

The Choffetz Chaim (Rabbi Israel Meir HaKohen Kagan 1838-1933), a celebrated Rabbi and leader of his generation said a few years before his death that the war of Gog and Magog would occur in 3 stages. The first one he explained was WWI, and the 2nd was soon in coming (WWII) and would be much worse than the 1st. He than said there would be a generation of rest (70 years in kabbalistic thought is a generation. 1945-2015), until the 3rd and final stage would begin. At around this stage he said the Moshiach would come.

He said this well before this idea became known. And i dont think he became aware of it through any secret society (although that is possible) but through some metaphysical means. Whatever the case, the Jews have had this tradition for over 70 years, and its a legitimate tradition.

Having read Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry and having experience with Freemasonry proper, its not all unlikely that this belief was spoken about in a letter of Albert Pike to his aristocratic friend, considering how immersed the elite are in the world of the metaphysical. I dont think this particular belief of 3 wars to establish a New World Order antedates Albert Pikes mentioning it. Obviously, the idea of a unified world order is ancient. Francis Bacon spoke about it, as did Machiavelli and later political philosophers. But it took the industrial revolution and the new found abilities for them to percieve a legitimate course to this vision of theirs.

new topics

top topics

join