It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 9
137
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi
 


I don't....watch porn....My imagination is good enough. But apparently the guy a post above you does, lol. He saw the vag. I am just now seeing it because he suggested it.
edit on 4/24/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by kylioneXsushi
 


It's because I'm familiar with that optical illusion that I don't think this is similar. However, here we do reach the point where it comes down to individual interpretation, so I can't say you're wrong. It is possible the "motion" is a result of light distortion.

But to me, it looks exactly like a looped animation being played on a screen we can't see because the light is blowing it out. Surely you'd agree that is possible too -- you don't need to project onto thin air to make this happen. I would agree that would require more explanation if it were the case, but having worked in theatrical lighting, I know how easy it would be do to this with a scrim and a couple of Fresnels.

From wiki for those not familiar with the equipment in question:


The use of a Fresnel lens for image projection reduces image quality, so they tend to be used only where quality is not critical or where the bulk of a solid lens would be prohibitive. Cheap Fresnel lenses can be stamped or molded of transparent plastic and are used in overhead projectors, projection televisions, and hand-held sheet magnifying glasses. Fresnel lenses have been used to increase the visual size of CRT displays in pocket televisions, notably the Sinclair TV80. They are also used in traffic lights. Fresnel lenses are also used to correct several visual disorders, including several ocular-motility disorders such as strabismus.

Since plastic Fresnel lenses can be made larger than glass lenses, as well as being much cheaper and lighter, they are used to concentrate sunlight for heating in solar cookers, in solar forges, and in solar collectors used to heat water for domestic use.


edit on 24-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend


Yeah. I am sure all the lab equipment needed to achieve a blown-up image 20 feet high (let's say) would never be noticed in a suburban African area.


When are you sceptics going to get real?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Interesting. If it is a test of project blue beam, then they could easily do the same thing and "resurrect" a notable religious figure in the middle east and start a war perhaps?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by kylioneXsushi
 


It's because I'm familiar with that optical illusion that I don't think this is similar. However, here we do reach the point where it comes down to individual interpretation, so I can't say you're wrong. It is possible the "motion" is a result of light distortion.

But to me, it looks exactly like a looped animation being played on a screen we can't see because the light is blowing it out. Surely you'd agree that is possible too -- you don't need to project onto thin air to make this happen. I would agree that would require more explanation if it were the case, but having worked in theatrical lighting, I know how easy it would be do to this with a scrim and a couple of Fresnels.

From wiki for those not familiar with the equipment in question:


The use of a Fresnel lens for image projection reduces image quality, so they tend to be used only where quality is not critical or where the bulk of a solid lens would be prohibitive. Cheap Fresnel lenses can be stamped or molded of transparent plastic and are used in overhead projectors, projection televisions, and hand-held sheet magnifying glasses. Fresnel lenses have been used to increase the visual size of CRT displays in pocket televisions, notably the Sinclair TV80. They are also used in traffic lights. Fresnel lenses are also used to correct several visual disorders, including several ocular-motility disorders such as strabismus.

Since plastic Fresnel lenses can be made larger than glass lenses, as well as being much cheaper and lighter, they are used to concentrate sunlight for heating in solar cookers, in solar forges, and in solar collectors used to heat water for domestic use.


edit on 24-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend


Yeah. I am sure all the lab equipment needed to achieve a blown-up image 20 feet high (let's say) would never be noticed in a suburban African area.


When are you sceptics going to get real?

Lab equipment?
Hidden projector, in bush, under table...
Transparent screen designed to catch image strung between branches, very hard to see in the sunlight.

Viola, there is your lab equipment.

Also, what IF it's noticed? No one is going to say anything about it if they are all in on it.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I remember reading something once that said that classic representation of the Virgin Mary were designed to depict a women vagina.

ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
it could also be a portal into a different dimension?
could it be a mirage?
i honestly dont know



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I remember reading something once that said that classic representation of the Virgin Mary were designed to depict a women vagina.

ALS

Ok then we are seeing the Vagina Mary, happy?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If you truly believe the Virgin Mary exists, which you would have to in order to believe in this video, then you would hopefully realize as a REAL entity the true Virgin Mary wouldn't take shape as some inanimate water vapor. Just my opinion..
edit on 24-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi
 


go outside and duplicate it now or be shown as the fool you are...



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by sepermeru
 


Would we not then see some obstruction from the screen blocking the light? I know it will glare around it still and if it's white it would be hard to spot. But a negative would show it and I saw no signs. Though there are translucent to nearly transparent screens that could be used. But they ARE expensive
edit on 4/24/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)


You can rent a translucent scrim for a couple hundred bucks. But even beside that, any local theatre is likely to have one already, so if you're connected with them -- which you probably are if you're hauling around Fresnels lamps anyway -- it wouldn't be hard to abscond with it for a while. Local theatres don't tend to have much in the way of security, and if the hoaxer was already an employee it would be even easier.

I'm not trying to be argumentative at this point -- I do think you could be right that the "motion" is an illusion of the light. I'm just not able to eliminate the possibility of a more detailed staging, knowing that someone who was motivated to make it look convincing could do so without too much trouble if they had access to the right material, which isn't hard to get.
edit on 24-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh wow, hey if anyone is using a laptop or a monitor where if you tilt it up or down you get inverted like colors, do it right before everyone starts cheering, around 1:35, and you will see some spots appear and what looks to me like someone stepping forward.

Tell me if anyone else sees this please.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


I don't believe in the Virgin Mary or God or Jesus etc..etc... What I do believe in is that TPTB's greed would see them go to great length to get what they want.

ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi
 


You guys take things too literally you know what i mean



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle
 


I do not have a camera, a projector, or a screen. So I am a fool simply because I am a lower middle class American without access to these things? Nice. Real compassionate there.

Let me put this in to prospective: You're "proof" against my assessment is that because ONE girl is incapable of creating such a hoax, EVERYone is? Well I can't juggle either. I suppose no one can now. I am, so glad that I am the bar of excellence everyone must strive for.....

drip sarcasm...drip.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
If you truly believe the Virgin Mary exists, which you would have to in order to believe in this video, then you would hopefully realize as a REAL entity the true Virgin Mary wouldn't take shape as some inanimate water vapor. Just my opinion..
edit on 24-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I also doubt she would appear looking like catholic illustrations and figures depict her.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The reason for which you can't see the phenomenon is because most of you have a laptop or an LCD display which automatically has a very bright luminosity. (old CRT user here)

My advice: turn your monitor brightness a little lower either directly from the monitor menu or through nvidia/ati/video driver. This makes the image darker and you can see "it" even in the original video.

Meh, if you use your imagination you can even see the wind blowing through her robe...



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This man along with every other christian will be very upset and dissapointed when may 21st comes and goes with no change lol




Maybe then some christians will realise its all one big scam and stop following historys biggest scam, called religion!



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru
 


No, I think either of our ideas are quite possible. The screen and projector is just more cumbersome. But not out of the question. I thank you for your input. I might even lean towards the screen theory to get an image like that as seen from the negative of it.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3
 


Yes I see it, thanks I never noticed that before. Also to those saying "why are they already looking up", in the first second or two of the vid you can see something strange in the same place....it doesn't look like the Virgin Mary but theres definatly something there.



ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, I didn't see Mary,vaginas, or anything that looked like a figure or human at all.........



new topics

top topics



 
137
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join