It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

i have no scanner but one of the pictures is right up at her face and she looks so soft. but these pics are from the 60's or 70's. Look up the medjugorie apparitions on google and ill try to find someone with a scanner. but for now i can only tell you to believe,

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Maybe religious types would be clamoring to believe it, yes. But if it's a flickering low def image, it's going to look really bad and the first thought on many peoples minds will be that it is some kind of projection. I say HD because that is what they would need to make it believable....since life is lived in HD, lol...

That should be some kind of commercial selling point. "Life is lived in HD."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes but the contrast and brightness has been lowered.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I've looked at it from every single angle, literally. I've gotten up out of my chair and looked down at my screen, looked up at my screen. Stood from 10 feet away and to the left and right of my screen on an angle to see if maybe I could see if but each time it's absolutely nothing. You clearly don't know how a camera works, when you shine it DIRECTLY into sunlight you're going to get parts where it's just too bright for it to recognize any pigment or color so there is nothing in that pixel. It happens even in $1000+ DSLR cameras so I would expect no less from a #ty sub par camera phone from a third world nation. Even with the other video where the saturation and contrast has been pushed up, you can see something shifting shapes and forming a diamond?!? but you can't see that in the original video tbh, there's just too much "noise" to be able to pic anything up. And these posters who are stopping the video @ 1:40 and drawing an arrow saying "it's clear as day, see?" there's NOTHING visible other then the sun just doing its thing.

This brings blind faith to a whole nother meaning...

link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

And then hired a whole bunch of people to stand around screaming and pointing at the cutout before it looked like anything?

How did they get the cutout to move exactly like a flickering movie projector?

People who aren't seeing anything are probably giving up too soon. It's quite obvious, just not for a very long time into the video.

link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by darrylss

Gah, your project blue beam in IMPOSSIBLE The sky cannot be turned into a HD LCD screen. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

As for this, obviously a hoax on the grounds that the Virgin Mary isn't real. Just have to figure out how they did it.

The Virgin Mary is not real? Well, we can argue about the virgin bit. But Jesus' mother was not real or cannot appear as an apparition as ghosts have done for thousands of years? What planet did you come from?
As for the sky not being turned into a HD LCD screen, who's talking about that? Current technology can already create holograms. Watch this and learn something:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes but the contrast and brightness has been lowered.

ALS

thanks for all your time and effort, the image looks like a hologram to me, yes?

remember those pictures like of Elvis or the last supper?

the holographic images when you looked at a different angle, is that what they were called?

MY mom had the last supper one

hee

edit on 113030p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
i have 2 clear photos of the Virgin Mary. She was in the pictures after they were developed. they were taken at a place in Mejugorie where she had been appearing. Thats no project bluebeam, thats the second coming. Beam me up scotty!

The second coming of Jes...I mean Mary.......Huh, that's new to me.

link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Call me a skeptic but I find it convenient that it is happening between two trees. Either that or photoshop job. So I am going with either a tree branch anomaly or someone did some photo editing and what they were looking at was something different than what is portrayed. Just looks like a blurry blob to me, if thats what people want to put their faith into then so be it but it will take a lot more than that for me.

The trouble with you is that NOTHING would convince you that a paranormal phenomenon had occurred. So you have to resort in your desperation to avoid admitting this to making absurd suggestions like "a photoshop job", totally ignoring the context here, which shows dozens, if not hundreds, of Africans staring up at the sky, shouting and screaming. At what, if the image hovering in the sky was photoshopped?

In your little world of denial, Africans, of course stare at a "tree branch anomaly" and are misled by what they see. Never mind that this "tree branch anomaly" (whatever that is, :lol
looks exactly like traditional Roman Catholic depictions of the Virgin Mary. Many of those Africans are probably not Roman Catholic and yet they are obviously highly impressed by that "blurry blob" (what do you expect on a cell phone?). It did not look like a "blurry blob" to them. And what about the sudden increase in light intensity? That was just the sun appearing from behind clouds, I hear you say. As if lots of Africans are suddenly going to get highly excited by that!!!!

Try and learn to think before posting. I do not mind skepticism. But at least let's have intelligent skepticism.

Ok you have never seen what the sun looks like through tree branches I take it, especially if it's a semi cloudy day as in the op video. The sun going in and out of clouds and the tree branches waving back and forth in the breeze can make quite a number of fantastic patterns. Now as far as photochoping goes if the people were really looking at something in the sky totally unrelated to the virgin mary appearing and someone photochoped the apparition of her into the video then yes it's entirely possible. And no I am not ignoring the context here I am using logic before believing the unexplainable. And in no way shape or form am I calling those African people ignorant or stupid I am just saying it might have been an actual event of some kind with the virgin added in to the video. How is that not possible? Or haven't you considered that?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

So how do you explain this, clever bollocks:

Yes, there are some french words obviously told ("Regardez" ("look") /"Bleu-vert" ("blue-green") / "C'est merveilleux" ("it's wonderful") but the sound is very bad and I can't understand more.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Holy crap. If you tilt your monitor just after 1:30 you can see it, and it's quite chilling.

It's a ghostly outline of a person, I don't know how they got the Virgin Mary out of it, but it's definitely something, and it's definitely freaky.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

No, Jesus's mother isn't real. Jesus isn't real, so why would he have a mother? I don't consider Santa's mother appearing in the sun either.
Maybe the historical Jesus had a mother. And they were both normal people. But the image shown here is the typical Catholic depiction of the Virgin Mary.

EDIT

And yep, that's definitely a hologram. has all the qualities of a hologram and would TOTALLY NOT convince me of anything except that it is a hologram if it appeared in the sky.
edit on 4/24/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
why is everyone saying "i dont see it?!?"
just read the whole thread and voila! you will see it on a better video which i dont need to post as its been posted multiple times here already

first time i saw it i got chills for some reason
now all i see is a vagina! maybe just my mind but that how i see it now
but there is deffinatley something there and its no sun flare this time!
there is sun flares thru out the footage but the object/apparition is something else

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps there really is something to this, I can clearly see a female figure clothed in white and blue walking and moving her arms even the clothing flows with her movements. Get real and admit you see it, to deny the truth will do you no good for you cannot change what my eyes see. I see alot of fear behind the ignorant remarks being made, intresting how certain things reveal the true nature of behaviors.

Then again the fact that some seem unable to see really adds to this being miraculous, for with a hoax everyone sees the same things then. Too bad for you I guess...

Heh ya thats it! refute that...

link   
Looks more like the eye of Sauron.

I'd think if TPTB were testing Bluebeam the image would be a little clearer.

link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

And then hired a whole bunch of people to stand around screaming and pointing at the cutout before it looked like anything?

How did they get the cutout to move exactly like a flickering movie projector?

People who aren't seeing anything are probably giving up too soon. It's quite obvious, just not for a very long time into the video.

I would be intrigued indeed, if they got the image to move like a flickering movie projector! But I saw nothing like that in the video. For being so advanced, this Project Bluebeam seems to use some shoddy technology. Flickering movie projector? Holograms? The problem with these things is they DON'T LOOK REAL.

And look at the site it's on. OF COURSE they could hire people. The people may not even be freaking over that. This does seem to be some kind of out door event.
edit on 4/24/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
why is everyone saying "i dont see it?!?"
just read the whole thread and voila! you will see it on a better video which i dont need to post as its been posted multiple times here already

I give up on telling people to watch the other video

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I don't know what to say if you can't see it. It's very obvious if you watch all the way to the end. I don't believe in Project Blue Beam because I barely even know what it is. I've heard of it on here, but I've never looked into it at all. I'm just somebody who, like you, couldn't see anything until I watched all the way, and then I could see it, because it's incredibly obviously there. It's just also very obviously something man-made.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Nastradamus

So how do you explain this, clever bollocks:

Yes, there are some french words obviously told ("Regardez" ("look") /"Bleu-vert" ("blue-green") / "C'est merveilleux" ("it's wonderful") but the sound is very bad and I can't understand more.

ALS

Calm down....

Regards
Lee

P.S i can not see anything in the video.
edit on 24-4-2011 by h3akalee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

No. I did see it. I just don't think it was actually there. That or it was a cutout or something.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join