It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by cushycrux

I think that's what i saw too
what is it?

A lens flare of some kind. Sorry to destroy the magic, this is just what is is. But maybe the People saw something we can't see on this bad video.

Well if its just a lens flare then why is everyone shouting and screaming??? Surely the cameraman would be pointing the camera towards the thing that people are screaming at.
Why do people erupt when the diamond shape appears?
I'm not saying its biblical or anything like that, but I can't see how it can be a lens flare.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

read my post before yours, or just read - READ.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
For those that say they can't see anything unusual then I think they need to go to the opticians to get their eyes checked lol.
There is obviously a diamon shaped object there. I doubt it has anything to do with the two trees as it isn't really anywhere near them.
The crowd seems genuinely excited by the object in the sky... with that many people it would be hard to fake (act) it. There must be around 30 people there - you can see that when the cameraman moves his camera down and up again.
Why would people be cheering and screaming if it was a lense flare? Obviously they wouldn't be able to see the flare because that would be only on the camera.

Very strange.

SORRY, BUT I SAID WHAT WE SEE ON THE VIDEO IS A LENS FLARE TO SAY IT THE 3RD TIME. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY (YES THEY SEE SOMETHING) SAW BUT WE CAN'T SEE IT ON THAT VIDEO /Caps.

SORRY MR CAPS LOCK I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST WHEN I WROTE THAT.
Happy now?

Also if it is a lens flare then can you give us an example of this type of lens flare? I have never seen one that creates a diamond shape.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by cushycrux

I think that's what i saw too
what is it?

A lens flare of some kind. Sorry to destroy the magic, this is just what is is. But maybe the People saw something we can't see on this bad video.
Deniers of ignorance unite...star

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

For those that say they can't see anything unusual then I think they need to go to the opticians to get their eyes checked lol.
There is obviously a diamon shaped object there. I doubt it has anything to do with the two trees as it isn't really anywhere near them.
The crowd seems genuinely excited by the object in the sky... with that many people it would be hard to fake (act) it. There must be around 30 people there - you can see that when the cameraman moves his camera down and up again.
Why would people be cheering and screaming if it was a lense flare? Obviously they wouldn't be able to see the flare because that would be only on the camera.

Very strange.

SORRY, BUT I SAID WHAT WE SEE ON THE VIDEO IS A LENS FLARE TO SAY IT THE 3RD TIME. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY (YES THEY SEE SOMETHING) SAW BUT WE CAN'T SEE IT ON THAT VIDEO /Caps.

I TOTALLY see where you are coming from here as I saw the same thing at first but like another poster pointed out, you need to either angle your laptop screen, or your head for those on a desktop and look DEAD CENTER of the bright light. There is SOMETHING there but don't look for big (which I was doing when I first saw this video because of a lack of details in the OP) because it is not that the entire sun/light that is supposed to take shape but rather there is a shape...a very small "chess piece" sized shape in the middle of the Sun. Maybe you'll see something now?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I didn't see a damn thing at first.. but I put the video to 800 size and i could see the outline of what appeared to be a typical virgin Mary portrayal. It def seemed like a projection that it just appeared and stayed stationary.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Very strange.

Happy now?

Also if it is a lens flare then can you give us an example of this type of lens flare? I have never seen one that creates a diamond shape.

Sorry -my nerves - had a damn long thread with Tea-Partiers ^^ forgive me.

Flare posted on Page 4..

edit on 24-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Very strange.

Happy now?

Sorry -my nerves - had a damn long thread with Tea-Partiers ^^ forgive me.

Haha thats ok.
I must say I've never seen a lens flare that looks like that before though.
It looks like a diamond shape but then the lines that mark out the diamond are a darker colour. Weird. You presented a diamond lens flare earlier in the topic but it looks nothing like the one on the film.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ccd error, as writen on page 4
-drunken?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I saw something, but the Virgin Mary? Doubt it. As for Project Blue Beam, if true it's going to get very very interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

-drunken?

Frankly you could have written any combination of letters and I wouldn't have known what you meant. What is a ccd error? Or atleast what does ccd stand for so I can google it myself...
Also why does this error only occur when people start screaming and not before 1:30...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wowza!
I didn't think I was going to see anything, but that is really interesting! I'm a Pagan, so I'm not inclined to label it as Virgin Mary...but that's just me.
Great find!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

-drunken?

Frankly you could have written any combination of letters and I wouldn't have known what you meant. What is a ccd error? Or atleast what does ccd stand for so I can google it myself...

ccd:

cmos:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Try this video its much better than the rest.

ALs

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Thanks . . . yeah, I see it now. It appears to show a figure walking.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Whatever or whoever it is, Mary is no longer a virgin. She had other children with Joseph. Do Catholics not understand that she and Joseph were a married couple, they had sex, and they had other children?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

-drunken?

lol that explains nothing.................. You talk about a CCD Error, yet I can't find any image of this type of error that looks like what we have in the video... or even remotely close to it.
Also posting images that will obviously make no sense to someone who doesn't know much about photography is a lot of use

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i have 2 clear photos of the Virgin Mary. She was in the pictures after they were developed. they were taken at a place in Mejugorie where she had been appearing. Thats no project bluebeam, thats the second coming. Beam me up scotty!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I posted a movie ..... on page 4

Hey but for you:

But it must no be black, it can also be purple.

Or strange:

Digital cameras hate over-bright motives.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I posted a movie ..... on page 4

Yes I saw that, but that looks nothing like what we are seeing in this video.
That black hole is filled... whereas the thing we see is a diamond shape which is not filled with black... only just outlines of the diamond are of a darker colour than the sunlight.
Plus in that video there is more than just one artifact. For example, smaller black dots around the large one.
Don't get me wrong, I don't not believe you and am not just trying to be pedantic... but your examples of these lens flares and errors in the camera do not match up with what is shown in OPs video.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join