It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I want more Jesus on toast......

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I couldn't see it either until I turned down the brightness on my monitor and then played with the contrast. and Boom there she was. back in the 80's I read about a project that used holograms of icons to effect people. and I think thats what I seeing here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Firstly this was moved to the skunk works... Why isn't there an explanation in the first post... (An edit) as to why?

Secondly everything about project blue beam is a joke. Right up there with reptilians.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

ha ha ha religious people crack me up - look at any illustration of VI especially the scale of the baby jesus to her either she was tall or the smallest almond of a head ever and he was a sprite at birth.

and boy was it a long day as a nun to end up married giving birth to a freezing child in a horse stall all in the same day. Maybe the booted her out of the monastery when she was 9 months because they didnt buy her whole never been touched by a priest speil.

I'm sure she took a good shower during all of this too because people in those days all had that luxury but not a decent place to give birth to the "savior" in - lolz

Your silly "faith" has stripped what could have potentially been peace on earth teachings into a sterile unholy lie.
edit on 27-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So if this is the Virgin Mary, that would mean that Catholicism is the true path?
I grew up in a Southern Baptist church and it was God and Jesus...that's it.
If you suggested Mary was Holy, you'd get your mouth washed out with soap.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

no. i think god adapts to what different cultures need. my understanding is that catholics don't worship mary like she is god, but rather think praying to her is akin of asking your friend to talk to his friend, instead of approaching a stranger. god has used mary before, along with others to send messages. i suggest you research "miracle of the roses"

www.greatdreams.com...

belief in the living god has been foolishly divided into different sects based on common beliefs. these differences of opinion are not on core issues. for example, how you are baptized won't change whether you go to heaven or not, yet we have baptists who have full immersive baptisms.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
To all people who think that its actually 'virgin mary', give me a reason why you think its virgin mary and not a penguin?

Come on..I want to see a solid evidence that its virgin mary..anyone?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
To all people who think that its actually 'virgin mary', give me a reason why you think its virgin mary and not a penguin?

To all the people who think it is not PROVE IT!!!

I want to see solid evidence it is not... Anyone??...

I can't believe I actualy have to do this... but anyway...

Here is one of the pictures that I took.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

And here is me using paint to show those that can't see the overall shape which shows it is a woman.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c457cf132d7.png[/atsimg]

That plus the fact that we can even see a halo around her head, her right foot is slightly higher than her left foot as if hovering or flying, and her right leg seems to be bent slightly at the knee.

Let's see, how many women are known for having a halo, having a cape, wearing white and blue/purple, plus is able to hover or fly? Not even wonder woman

edit on 28-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
People see what they want to see. It's is the same with the "new face on mars" threads.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

en.m.wikipedia.org...
There.
The link above should end this silly thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Take your phone camera and turn it on.
Point it directly at the sun and record 2 minutes of video.
Now look at what you get.
Hallelujah!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntc0394
People see what they want to see. It's is the same with the "new face on mars" threads.

Yes, people were screaming and saying hallelujah at a sky vagina. There's absolutely no way it could be better made out in real life.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

And here is me using paint to show those that can't see the overall shape which shows it is a woman.

That plus the fact that we can even see a halo around her head, her right foot is slightly higher than her left foot as if hovering or flying, and her right leg seems to be bent slightly at the knee.

Let's see, how many women are known for having a halo, having a cape, wearing white and blue/purple, plus is able to hover or fly? Not even wonder woman

Okay to show how absolutely absurd this is, this is my take on what it is. Here is obvious proof that the image in the sun is actually a flying banana.

So here is the original photo without showing you the proper outlining of said banana plane.

Here is the enhanced version for those who can't see the overall shape of the flying banana.

Now see everyone, look how easy that was to turn a blob into whatever I wanted it to be. Please just take a step back and think about things. I can understand that waiting on the return of the messiah is burnt into your hopes and beliefs, but you HAVE GOT TO BE a little bit more selective next time.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay people, I am going to go out on a limb here and probably get roasted for it, BUT, knowing what I do about Marian apparitions, and having personally experienced the grace of her presence, I say that there is a very great possibility that this is the real deal.

You can all laugh and call me as many names as you want, but there is good reason for her to appear in the Ivory Coast. After all it is a nation divided by it's religious beliefs. She is trying to calm the waters and bring everyone there to peace to avoid yet another bloody uprising. Her messages are very simple; We are all children of God and we must turn from our sinful ways and return to a more simple life that is devoted to loving God and each other.

As for project Blue Beam and other Government conspiracies I say to you all one thing; It is entirely possible with the crazy classified technology out there these days, but explain me this then; how come Mary has been appearing for centuries, well before electricity, holograms, lasers etc were invented?

One of the really really annoying enigmas of these events are that they are just like UFO, or Ghost events. A person can legitimately witness it, but try and capture it on film and you are most likely plum out of luck or you will get a crappy image that no-one will believe. Sometimes you can also have one person see her and another beside them not. Such is the way these things work - I didn't invent the rules, that is just how it happens.

I would also like to point out something very interesting about this apparition - It happened in a Muslim neighborhood. Mary is famous for both being a supernatural Christian evangelist as well as attempting to transcend the divide between the 3 sister faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This is something I am very in tune with. I am not stupid and can see how 3 faiths based on the same basic God are so involved in bickering and bloodshed in the name of their own beliefs have turned literally billions of people against the idea of religion. To be honest, I don't blame folk for turning their backs on it. I would be totally against organised religion too, if it were not for the inexplicable fact that I have experienced something I cannot deny.
edit on 28-4-2011 by markosity1973 because: correct grammar

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For those of you who want more proof of Mary, here is some more footage of a different event in Egypt way back in 1968 - 1970. This was such a profound event that the government of Egypt (a Muslim nation once again) released the following official statement:

Report of General Information and Complaints Department, Cairo, Egypt, 1968

"Official investigations have been carried out with the result that it has been considered an undeniable fact that the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing on Zeitoun Church in a clear and bright luminous body seen by all present in front of the church, whether Christians or Moslems."

Link to the site for more info and pics if anyone is interested:

www.zeitun-eg.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

LOLOLOLOL. Prove it eh? How about you prove it? It can't be done either way your logic train has derailed (your squiggles on the photos prove nothing other than that you can trace contours). That fact that you truly see any of this doesn't mean you have to pawn your spiritual crap on other people. You are consistently condescending to anyone who doesn't agree with your world view.

I am not a Christian but I can hold acceptance for your beliefs in my heart. You should try accepting other views it can be quit amazing. For example, in another thread you started, on the same subject, I merely stated I didn't think that this was anything other than pareidolia (i didnt use those exact words but the message was conveyed). To which you implied that I'm a moron who shouldn't watch so much american idol or some such nonsense. Im sure you'll argue with this so I've brought your quote below:

let's move on and keep watching American Idol meanwhile proclaiming "we know everything that happens under the Sun and above it"

Pretty ironic considering you seem to know everything under the sun.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Maybe because the ones who uploaded it had a better view than us and they insisted on it?

Maybe because they screamed and said Hallelujah?

Maybe because there has been a documented history of Marian apparitions in the past?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
reply to post by Nightchild

ha ha ha religious people crack me up - look at any illustration of VI especially the scale of the baby jesus to her either she was tall or the smallest almond of a head ever and he was a sprite at birth.

and boy was it a long day as a nun to end up married giving birth to a freezing child in a horse stall all in the same day. Maybe the booted her out of the monastery when she was 9 months because they didnt buy her whole never been touched by a priest speil.

I'm sure she took a good shower during all of this too because people in those days all had that luxury but not a decent place to give birth to the "savior" in - lolz

Your silly "faith" has stripped what could have potentially been peace on earth teachings into a sterile unholy lie.
edit on 27-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

Hun, you should know that I am not religious, not the slightest, and see no reason whatsoever to be.

Do you hold the opinion that one has to be religious if one is not disbelieving the clip right away?
If so, then that definitely do not sound any smarter either, I assure you. This, after all, is ATS- you know; UFO's, Aliens, Reptilians running the White House, 9/11- crap, and other tinfoil-fluff.

Now go stand in the corner with the pointy hat and feel stupid for your prejudices.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is certainly very interesting.
It definitely looks like project blue beam.
This is step two, after the earthquakes and new discoveries... It'd be fantastic, and at the same time, worrying, if this happened in more places. Wonder who's next.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Im still waiting to hear any of these people coming forward. Someone else mentioned in this thread that they saw a few others with cell phones as well. Why havent they posted something up too by now ? Im gonna remain skeptical on this one and wait until someone does decide to come forward. That beam right underneath and on top of this apparition makes it look suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join