Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 39
136
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deriuqer
Seriously though , whether being religious or not , who believes this crap ?

It isn't even worth it to create an "apocalypse" to control people . Old simple propaganda works just fine all these years .


Apparently a lot of people do, and many in foreign countries. Consider the Marian apparitions in Medugorge





posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704
 


Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people: Karl Marx



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinity11
reply to post by steven704
 


Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people: Karl Marx



Yah Karl Marx the god of the atheists



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deriuqer
Seriously though , whether being religious or not , who believes this crap ?

It isn't even worth it to create an "apocalypse" to control people . Old simple propaganda works just fine all these years .

Uh, what's your explanation for the video then, if a hoax, please explain, thanks.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinity11
reply to post by steven704
 


Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It

I would agree with that part anyway, and that the avatar of the ages is the heart of the world, the human being, the highest expression of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process, whereby the last shall be first and the first, last.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Today, Mitchell Coombes put another picture up on his facebook of Fatima. I believe he made some predictions that she would be seen again soon within the next six months. The first one being Brazil. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
The virgin mary was only a woman, and nothing else. Simply a vessel to carry and to give birth to the messiah.

The bible says that there will be many great deceivers in the end times and that true faith should persevere in the midst of chaos, even when under scrutiny. Worshipping the Virgin Mary is IDOL WORSHIP. Jesus is the only true savior.

Blue beam, and all the rest of the 'projects' are deceptive in their purpose. This makes you think.


In some religions she is revered and known as Queen of Heaven. She has appeared to people. I myself saw a weeping statue in Sacramento California. It wasn't a hoax, and they have no idea how it happened. I have had one other experience with her personally, so yes, I tend to believe. I don't worship her, but I do love her as Jesus' mother, and I do believe she has significance. I'm more of a cafeteria Catholic because I consider myself also pagan. I'll probably be going to hell if it exists



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
reply to post by 547000
 

So I'm going to Hell because I don't have pareidolia?
Dammit!
I saw nothing in any scriptures about that!



Not everything is in scriptures. Mary had appeared to children before during other apparitions and said those who didn't have open hearts would not see her--or something to that effect.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Has it been proposed on this thread that the apparition or shape which has the appearance of Virgin Mary could be a manifestation of any number of the countless beings on the astral plane who would all have the capability to manipulate the physical dimension to this scant degree?

Why is it always assumed among believers (in metaphysical realities) that the manifestation of a vision has to have pure origins and intentions?



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Watched both links and am not seeing it.

You'd think if God wanted her to show herself to the world it would be on more of a grand scale than this. [/quote

hahaha seriously, why the hell in africa? lol



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Some have asked why the Virgin Mary is appearing in all of these poverty-ridden, war-torn countries and not in our news media or the Grand Canyon. I think it's the same reason Mother Teresa did not spend most of her life in Zurich.

People of the Earth: my belief is that there is a significance to these Marian apparitions. The story of Fatima to me is the real "UFO story".



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by Xterrain
The virgin mary was only a woman, and nothing else. Simply a vessel to carry and to give birth to the messiah.

The bible says that there will be many great deceivers in the end times and that true faith should persevere in the midst of chaos, even when under scrutiny. Worshipping the Virgin Mary is IDOL WORSHIP. Jesus is the only true savior.

Blue beam, and all the rest of the 'projects' are deceptive in their purpose. This makes you think.


In some religions she is revered and known as Queen of Heaven. She has appeared to people. I myself saw a weeping statue in Sacramento California. It wasn't a hoax, and they have no idea how it happened. I have had one other experience with her personally, so yes, I tend to believe. I don't worship her, but I do love her as Jesus' mother, and I do believe she has significance. I'm more of a cafeteria Catholic because I consider myself also pagan. I'll probably be going to hell if it exists


If you saw the statue weep and give personal account of it, then thank you for posting and it is a very sacred experience.


I would be interested to know how you came upon this event and how it affected you.
edit on 27-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am certain that if the title of the thread was different , had it been : George Bush apparition in africa people would be "seeing" George Bush . Images are strong and EVEN in the slightest of chances this is true,again i would not believe it because what you see is not always true , sometimes other than vision and hearing one should use his/her other abilities to think carefully . Hell, it could be a studio as well .



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
For those who can't see any figure in the video: watch it again but this time lower the brightness of your screen. If it's too bright you won't see a thing. This should help stop the 'I can't see it'/'No, it's really there' discussion
edit on 27-4-2011 by Lamer because: Spelling



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lamer
 


I don't think it's that people can't see anything because something is clearly there, I think some people are just shocked with how a lot of you have represented an object with clearly no features what so ever 'virgin' mary. Anyway, if it was her cool, that's good I guess but I don't see anything to make me believe it.

I guess that means hell for me huh?


regards
David.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


because u are a hermit crab if you cant see anything mate you should go to #ing specsavers
people like u don't even deserve to comment as u too are blinded by your own government there is obvious allegations to believe that this is project blue beam and i agree as everyone here says why the virgin mary. if they want holy wars they should use the antichrist!! that would put the crap up anyone except for you crazy satanists who shall burn in hell anyway so yous have nothing to be afraid of. i hope ATS gets many thanks of the people who are actually believers of project blue beam (but does this also mean there is no extraterrestrial life in the universe?)

good luck to the people who survive the next 10 year because there gonna be holy wars and mass genocide soon the whole world will be torn apart and will have to fight against each other for resources like food and water.. the the people who survive dont be controlled as the reason for all of this is for more control. the littler the population the easier that population is to control.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
TO ALL SKEPTICS:

Can we for once just actually believe something unordianary that happens? You guys always have a question to ask or something to complain about.

TO ALL ATHIEST:

One of the quotes I live by. "Would you rather live life as if there is a God and when life is over find out there isnt than to live life as if there is not a God and find out at the end of life there is."

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS:

Q: Why is the title name Virgin Mary? How do they know its her?
A; You gotta believe that the people ACTUALLY there had a better view of it and saw Virgin Mary better than us. Why else would they think its her and not some pink elephant.

Q: Why didnt she come talk to us?
A: LMAOO you gotta be kiddin right? Do you actually think she would come down and talk to us humans? Her appearance is enough.

Q; Why were the recording in a first place?
A: In the beginging it was a very bright sun light which made someone think to record or they probly already saw her image and tried to see if they can record it and see it again.

Q: Blue Beam Project?
A: You gotta be kidding me right...

NOW dont get me wrong this could be a hoax but for once I actually would like to believe something.


signature:



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
We are talking about a tall thin and perfectly proportioned white woman of obvious European descent being used to portray what in all likely hood would have been a dirty short jewish woman - maybe they didn't see the virgin mary maybe they saw the white woman of there dreams.

anyway I don't care what other people think they might have saw, if there is a virgin mary she should come buy and kick it for a while so we can chat about things I can get a couple of pictures posing with her and she can tell me what it's like living on the face of the sun.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
We are talking about a tall thin and perfectly proportioned white woman of obvious European descent being used to portray what in all likely hood would have been a dirty short jewish woman - maybe they didn't see the virgin mary maybe they saw the white woman of there dreams.

anyway I don't care what other people think they might have saw, if there is a virgin mary she should come buy and kick it for a while so we can chat about things I can get a couple of pictures posing with her and she can tell me what it's like living on the face of the sun.


Where is the description of Mary that says she is tall? And, where is the descriptions that says that she was dirty? Considering that she spent here whole childhood and youth in a monastery untill the very day she got pregnant, I doubt that she would have been allowed to run around in it dirty and skabby.

Another question; If all the people saw the woman of their dreams, then how come that this dream got stuck on the film?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinity11
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people: Karl Marx


An atheist who created the world worst economic system and form of government the world has ever seen, and who envisioned that such changes must be done by force, which caused millions to be put in gulags, and caused over 110 million people to be murdered because they would not bow down to such disease of a doctrine...

Communism has murdered more people than religion has...and it existed for a lot less time than religion has...

And please Marx talking about "a soul of soulless conditions"?...
Marx wanted to supress and destroy spirituality, as well as destroy the true arts, which is part of the soul of most men and women in this world...

edit on 27-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
136
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join