It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Still people can't understand that ANY image you are trying to capture with a phone camera in front of the Sun will look even worse than that. The camera is trying to focus on the image but THE SUN doesn't let it focus properly except once in a while. It is similar to try to capture a video of something happening outside your window and the window is all dirty.

Anyway, do we have any members that live at the Ivory Coast and can find out more about this?
edit on 26-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that maybe some people here are condemned to hell or something. How can they not see the clear shape of a hooded lady after the 1:30 mark in the original video? I read somewhere on the internet that certain Marian apparitions are only visible to those with open hearts. Could this be a case of that? How can you not see the outline against the sun? And don't talk to me about a purple vagina. I'm talking about the original video where you can see the humanoid form against the sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by die_another_day
Lol why is this thread still going?

I was wondering the same thing.
119 flags and counting for a hoaxed
video. I have already stated the audio track
is looped. or one particular loop of the lady
screaming is used more than once in
the video. And what a coincidence.
A rapper using loops or inserted sound bytes
for effect, who woulda thunk it ???
lmao

c'mon folks get a grip here.

Listen to the lady hollering.
It's exactly the same in pitch,
duration and volume. And it occurs
more than once. What are the odds
of a person having the same exact
vocal reaction to multiple events?
almost nil.

Some people will continue to maintain the veracity of their wild claims, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

It's called "wanting to believe".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan

lmao

almost nil.

Some people will continue to maintain the veracity of their wild claims, even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

What about the phenomenon of wanting to disbelieve?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

lmao

almost nil.

What about the phenomenon of wanting to disbelieve?

There's that too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Gotta be honest I see something but it's just a vague shape. Why does it always have to be some biblical refrence aswell. Why can't my dead relatives come and show themselves in the moon or something.

Same here. Looks like the shape of a vagina.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
can someone please elaborate on the theory that chemtrails are some sort of way to build up particulate in the atmosphere to allow for better hologram projection? im a bit confused, I really dont think that chemtrails can build up as eventually whatever particles they contain would simply hit the ground.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What evidence are you talking about?

Second line

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
well, as they say in the trade: believing is seeing.
BBC Horizon has a nice show on that topic. More here
Don't you just love the brain's capacity?

And by the way, if I had to guess what I saw I would say it was a flying Yoni

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

What evidence are you talking about?

Second line

Oh, don't ask that question. You might burst the bubble. There is of course no evidence that this phenomenon did not really happen. But that's the only way out the skeptic has in order to avoid accepting that the universe is much bigger than he or she thought and wants to believe. The skeptic has to invent bogus excuses, hoping you will never notice the trick he is playing with your mind. So he turns the issue into one where you have to be a believer in order to accept the phenomenon as real in some way, even if you don't necessarily think it is that of the Virgin Mary. I am not a Catholic and don't have to be in order to accept that this could, indeed, be Mary. Not that I do. The truth is, I don't know what is going on. That is true for the skeptic, too, but he will never admit it because he has to play this silly game with all of you that he is much wiser and cleverer and would never be fooled by mistaking natural phenomena for the supernatural. The fact is, his mental world has no room for the supernatural, and so he is forced to turn a blind eye to any evidence that purports to indicate it or, instead, to make absurd, desperate, so-called "rational" explanations that no one else finds credible. He has not the humility to say "This is real, but I don't know yet what it is". Instead, he says" This, of course, is unreal and I would never be duped into thinking otherwise." He is trapped within his own irrational attitude of ignoring reality because it does not fit his preconceptions. He lives perpetually in a state of "cognitive dissonance."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok i've just read the Serge Monast paper on Project Blue Beam that was linked on the first page of posts.

I'd never heard of Project Blue Beam before but i have to say if the information in that paper is correct it's kinda scary!

Now my question is this, has all this been debunked previously? Has anyone else came forward with information on Project Blue Beam? What's the general opinion on this?

Kind regards

SP

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'd like to discuss what it means that such an intense effort is being directed at this, somewhere it won't be immediately spammed off the page by silencing tactics. Please send me a private message if you're one of the many other rational, skeptical people who is perplexed at why this is being so aggressively attacked from several directions at once (people asserting we can't see what is plainly in front of our eyes, others talking about the wildest, most easily discredited connections, etc, you know, the usual) when it seems so likely to be just some kind of special effect hoax. So why all this interest and activity around silencing it?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The virgin mary was only a woman, and nothing else. Simply a vessel to carry and to give birth to the messiah.

The bible says that there will be many great deceivers in the end times and that true faith should persevere in the midst of chaos, even when under scrutiny. Worshipping the Virgin Mary is IDOL WORSHIP. Jesus is the only true savior.

Blue beam, and all the rest of the 'projects' are deceptive in their purpose. This makes you think.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

So I'm going to Hell because I don't have pareidolia?
Dammit!
I saw nothing in any scriptures about that!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just curious.. was this ever proven to be a complete hoax and if so, how?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can't see anything in this video.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I can't believe how many people have said that, it's incredible to me.

I SEE NOTHING! (said like Shultz in Hogan's Heroes)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sincerus
(copied from other Mary thread)

Even if the image in question didn't look like Mary, which it clearly does, it would be reasonable anyway to assume that an obscured figure in the sun were the Virgin, as no other holy figure that I know of is notorious for making the sun dance. Everyone, believer or nonbeliever, please familiarize yourself with the miracle at Fatima in 1917 (start with Wikipedia). She did the exact same thing: made the sun dance. And it was witnessed by 70,000 people, many of them nonbelievers including editors of Masonic newspapers who were forced to admit, against their own religious prejudices, that yes it was a miracle.

As to the question why the crowd in the video was gathered there in the first place and knew where to look (assuming the sun wasn't doing miraculous things before the image appeared) the Virgin could have appeared to an individual days beforehand, telling he or she where the miracle would take place. This is exactly what happened at Fatima. When Mary visited the children, she informed Lucia where the final sun-dancing miracle would take place. She also said that the other two children (Lucia's cousins) would soon be taken into heaven. In less than three years they were both dead.

Others have asked why Mary would appear in the same clothing she is depicted in traditional Roman Catholic images. Why is this so "miraculous"? Was the early Church (which was in existence during Mary's earthly life) too stupid to know what a woman in Mary's position would have worn? That is assuming they DIDN'T know for sure. If you read about the history of the early Church, you will learn that it was St. John who was assigned the task of looking after Mary after Christ's ascension into heaven. St. John went on to teach St. Polycarp of Smyrna, who went on to teach St. Irenaeus of Lyons, a bishop who died in the early 3rd century AD (and wrote things down). This is called apostolic succession. There is no reason not to think that the early Church depicted Mary in that dress because they were TOLD she looked like that, by someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew St. John.

And the fact that the Ivory Coast is currently going through civil war might also lend credence to the suspicion that the image in question is that of a peacemaker.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Sincerus because: :

Yes, you are correct, the Marian apparitions are notorious for the sun appearances. "The Woman clothed with the Sun" is appropriate isn't it? In Fatima and also in Garabandal Spain, people gathered at certain times. Also there is a statue nearby this location.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I can't see anything in this video.

Well, that's no wonder, since you also apparently can't see anything in this thread.

Literacy: better than looking ignorant on the internet!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Seriously though , whether being religious or not , who believes this crap ?

It isn't even worth it to create an "apocalypse" to control people . Old simple propaganda works just fine all these years .

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join