It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just read the other four page post on this subject and will post this there as well. It's easy to miss - but! if you watch very closely right between 1:47 and 1:48, there is a flash of a cross in front of her. It's there. That means that this was an intentional religious/spiritual event - whether it was real or project bluebeam.

As it's been pointed out but I'll reiterate, all those people could not have been starting at the sun. The light from the sun had to have been adjusted somehow otherwise, they'd all go blind.

My guess is that this had started to happen sometime before this video was made - maybe a few minutes, maybe several. So that's why he was focusing on the sun to begin with. In the beginning you can see some sort of 'head' appear. I would think this is project bluebeam BUT for the fact that everyone was staring into the sun! You just can't do that! Jesus or Mary made it possible for them to see Them. That being the case, I lean toward the belief that it was real.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Lol why is this thread still going?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow

119 Flags.....are they for the ridiculous of it....or are they actually for raising the awareness of the Virgin Mary showing herself?

No offend to the OP.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
has this been posted in this thread yet?

Bow down to your religious prophets!

Ha, that's obviously project Brownbeam

Ok on a more serious note, this picture looks to me like it MIGHT have been photoshopped a little eh, butt
who knows.

In case it's not and if it is authentic would people still accept it with the same 'awe and reverence' (for those who feel that way about the OP pic) that they do with the OP's video pic? Why or why not? Clearly though as I've said I can make out a diamond shape in the OP's pic that at times gives the APPEARENCE to the LIKENESS of the VM silohette, this picture of the LIKENESS of 'jesus' seems rather clear to ME without trying. So is Jesus appearing in this dogs rectum??? I don't mean to be offensive just asking a comparative plausible question.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay, we get it now. You really don't want us to talk about this for some reason. But what is that reason? Why is this subject so dangerous? It's just a bit of scrim and some lamps.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I stabilized a few clips from the enhanced vid to be less distracting, doesn't reveal much. Hope this helps, and works.

edit on 25-4-2011 by InnocentBystander because: To fix link.

edit on 25-4-2011 by InnocentBystander because: To fix link

edit on 25-4-2011 by InnocentBystander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Lol why is this thread still going?

I was wondering the same thing.
119 flags and counting for a hoaxed
video. I have already stated the audio track
is looped. or one particular loop of the lady
screaming is used more than once in
the video. And what a coincidence.
A rapper using loops or inserted sound bytes
for effect, who woulda thunk it ???
lmao

c'mon folks get a grip here.

Listen to the lady hollering.
It's exactly the same in pitch,
duration and volume. And it occurs
more than once. What are the odds
of a person having the same exact
vocal reaction to multiple events?
almost nil.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You know, I read a lot of your threads and I have for a long time now. Some times the things you write about are way out there, even for me to believe. But I still read and still take in whatever it is you have to offer without criticism or insult. ATS is becoming more and more like GLP as the past two years has gone by. The respect for one another is out the window. I do not tell you "boon, get a grip" when I read something of yours I don't believe in. I give it a chance. I just don't understand why people feel a need to come to this thread and bash, but have at it. I just say, there's little respect these days. You don't have to believe, but at the at the same time, you don't have to mock either. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Maybe because some believe it is the Lady. Same way people go to prophecy and prediction threads, same reason people go to UFO threads, on and on. I've noticed that in every section of ATS there are the same groups of people who make it a point to criticize and mock people no matter what they believe in. I don't understand why we can't have a good place to just speak of these things without fear of being judged and mocked.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I knew somebody would start demanding it get put in the hoax bin without a shred of credible evidence it is a hoax. What is so dangerous about this video? I honestly don't get it.
edit on 25-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The first time I watched this I saw nothing but the bright sun, and I was looking.

The second time I watched it I saw the image people were talking about.

I'd certainly rule out a hologram. It's filmed directly into the sun. There's no way you are going to be able to illuminate a hologram against that. And besides, what we are looking at is darker than the sun, not brighter.

I didn't read every single post, but a large number of them and didn't see any mention of the fact that one of the guys calls out Hallelujah (means "Praise God" and is used by many Christians). This tends to imply they actually saw something with their own eyes.

However, I'd find it more convincing if there was:

1) Other video angles
2) Witness statements
3) A translation of the French that is audible on the video
4) An overlay of various frames from the video onto a single image so that the outline of the object can be made more apparent.

I don't think a hoax can be ruled out entirely, either on scene (the people filming it need not have been complicit) or in video edit later. Its not particularly convincing of anything, as a video though, which makes me tend to believe it is not an edited video. Fake videos usually offer "proof" that is too good to be true. This on the other hand is lousy enough quality that it is believable.

I don't think an artifact from the CCD in the camera can be ruled out. However, I don't understand why the person was filming the sun in the first place. And it would seem to be the case that people on scene were seeing something with their eyes. Unless perhaps the person filming had a screen on his video camera and people standing round were just reacting to that. That's why witness statements for this one are so important.

As to whether it is Mary, well, I'm not Catholic. Looked more like an angel with outstretched arms to me. Could be anything really. I only saw a diamond shaped object with what looked like protrusions around about the location where you'd expect to find outstretched hands if it were an image of a statue of a person. There is some superficial similarity with the typical image of Mary. But as I think 100 ATS members have already commented, it's not exactly clear.

I did find the Zeitoun photos interesting though, for the person who posted the info about that apparition. I had never heard about that before. I found that quite amazing. Assuming the photos there are genuine, the image is much clearer. Given the number of witnesses in that case, it is much harder to try to debunk. And given that there were no satellites back then, it certainly wasn't project Blue Beam, whatever that is supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
See the original video instead of the contrast enhanced one. You can clearly make out the figure of a hooded lady after 1:30. In any case the people there saw the original, not the crappy version we're seeing in the video. I am pretty sure they did not see a diamond or a vigay.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

I think threads like these are what makes ATS!

You have a spectacular phenomenon with tons of witnesses AND on video!What more can you ask for?I can't see it being Mary..Jesus maybe..What about Lucifer?God maybe?Wouldn't you just crap your pants??

It looked like something was coming through a hole from another dimension..or was trying to!

I'll say this..I don't think it was a bunch of bored Africans!

But it could have been a hologram.A new type maybe.And that's why it kept fading out,could have been testing it?

Or maybe it was aliens?

Or maybe it's a hoax of some sort!That also has to be a possibility!I'm not saying it's a hoax but I'm not saying it's not either!I'm fair like that!I just think people that say it is something when they don't know,are...questionable!I mean how can you know?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
There is something but you must understand some people on this forum are very ignorant and wouldn't believe something even if it slapped them in the face, its not a lens flare, ive worked in photography and with photoshop and this looks nothing like a lens flare, if its not real i would say somebody playing a joke... would be more suspect if there wasnt loads of people screaming and less believable.

All good and that, but there are some issues, we never actually see those screaming people do we? also, again is he recording something like this, and the video suddenly stops? is there a full version where we can see what happened next?

Recording people screaming is easy, we can do that with three or four people, record them several times screaming different things then mix everything and you have a multitude screaming, or for better examples go see any amateur scifi video where lots of people pretend to see something in the sky and run screaming from nothing.

This could be a viral video for some move, tv show, or simply a hoax, or someone hired to do this to increase faith, or real, who knows, but one thing is sure, jumping to immediately say 'i'm not a believer, but...' is a dumb thing to do, and also means yes you are a believer, don't lie, not that you said that, but i saw that two or three times already on this thread

The thing is, it could be anything, it could be created to mislead, it could be real but not what you think it is (the opposite), don't run to the light, you still don't know who or what's on the other side!

Kai

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
(copied from other Mary thread)

Even if the image in question didn't look like Mary, which it clearly does, it would be reasonable anyway to assume that an obscured figure in the sun were the Virgin, as no other holy figure that I know of is notorious for making the sun dance. Everyone, believer or nonbeliever, please familiarize yourself with the miracle at Fatima in 1917 (start with Wikipedia). She did the exact same thing: made the sun dance. And it was witnessed by 70,000 people, many of them nonbelievers including editors of Masonic newspapers who were forced to admit, against their own religious prejudices, that yes it was a miracle.

As to the question why the crowd in the video was gathered there in the first place and knew where to look (assuming the sun wasn't doing miraculous things before the image appeared) the Virgin could have appeared to an individual days beforehand, telling he or she where the miracle would take place. This is exactly what happened at Fatima. When Mary visited the children, she informed Lucia where the final sun-dancing miracle would take place. She also said that the other two children (Lucia's cousins) would soon be taken into heaven. In less than three years they were both dead.

Others have asked why Mary would appear in the same clothing she is depicted in traditional Roman Catholic images. Why is this so "miraculous"? Was the early Church (which was in existence during Mary's earthly life) too stupid to know what a woman in Mary's position would have worn? That is assuming they DIDN'T know for sure. If you read about the history of the early Church, you will learn that it was St. John who was assigned the task of looking after Mary after Christ's ascension into heaven. St. John went on to teach St. Polycarp of Smyrna, who went on to teach St. Irenaeus of Lyons, a bishop who died in the early 3rd century AD (and wrote things down). This is called apostolic succession. There is no reason not to think that the early Church depicted Mary in that dress because they were TOLD she looked like that, by someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew St. John.

And the fact that the Ivory Coast is currently going through civil war might also lend credence to the suspicion that the image in question is that of a peacemaker.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Sincerus because: :

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I've watched it a few times through and there are similar yells, i think i know what you mean but to me it just seemed like, they were getting really excited more then once. To me it just seemed like, you know a small scale sporting event where a few people get excited and yell a few times. There were also a part with a pretty bad cut-out, like where it seemed the audio kind of bugged out along with the video freezing for a moment. I mean i would think they would have at least edited that out, or maybe you think those flaws make it seem more "realistic", and that's the whole idea?

Interesting though, ill have to give it some more listens. Something about this video though, still bugs me. Like how the first couple times i watched it through and didn't see a damn thing. Then all of a sudden, it just jumped out and then every time i watched it i saw it more. Now other people are saying they see other things that i tried and just cant see at all. Something is definitely, weird about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

I posted this a couple of times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

That is clearly a woman, just look at the silhouette, hourglass shape, small waist, large hips.

You can even see her right knee is slightly bent, which puts her right foot above her left foot.

And here is a smaller size which shows a bit better definition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 26-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by darrylss

Wow, seriously WOW!

At first I thought it was just gonna be one of them
videos. But then boom the "Virgin Mary" appears and its clear that it is real by the reactions of the spectators. I truely believe operation blue beam is now active.

Hold on to your hats people, its gonna get crazy!

ALS

S&F (and that doesn't happen often)

ahhh... what Virgin Mary? All I saw was the sun. I think they, and quite possibly you, have an over active imagination.
In that second video one can see something, but the virgin mary? It's like seeing the virgin in toast or something. I also question why God would have her appear in the middle of the sun and not be apparent. I mean, if your going to go to all that trouble you'd think He'd WANT her to be recognized. I don't know. I still feel there is more than enough reason to doubt the veracity of this video.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Alienmojo because: More thoughts

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join