It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by Watts

Was this Hip Hop site the first to show this? or did they pull the image from youtube or some other source and pass off as their own? If people are going to put stock in the source of the video mayhaps they should go hunt down the original source? I'm sure i've seen it a few times now on youtube posted by different people.

Exactly. And it is on Youtube.

Edit: WSHH couldn't have been the first to show it because its on Youtube without the WSHH watermark, meaning they(wshh) got it from another source.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That Mitchell Coombes kid that predicted the Japan quake and New Zealand earthquake also predicted that there would be Fatima apparitions in Africa and Europe during 2011-2012.

Link to his FB page

www.facebook.com...

He also said May 11th will be a big day for the economy. I just think this goes hand in hand with this guys predictions. He also predicts another Fatima Apparition in Portugal, Russia and Sweden in the next 6 months. Project Bluebeam or a real apparition of the Virgin Mary? You decide.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
it looks like SOMETHING is there......
Is it The Blessed Mother? I dont know...can someone grab a frame from this and post it?
edit on 4/24/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Homer, what are you going to compare it to, do you have a passport picture to hand?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

As I said, no it does not look like a woman with outstretched arms to me. All I see is a diamond shape. I see no face anywhere, i see no fingers anywhere just a rough diamond shape. No matter how many times I look at.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

mmm why always are there people that come up with the "God is evil because he let horrible things happen in the world", and a Loving God wouldn't let these things happen"argument?.

I can tell u why God does let bad thing happen,
He does let bad things happen because humans were given free will, he does not push u to do the things u dont want to, nor trying to convince u of anything.

...some are asking, as noted earlier: “Why does God allow these horrible catastrophes to occur? Why does he not prevent them, or divert them away from where people are, or defuse them once they begin?” These questions doubtless are sincere, but they fail to take into consideration all the facts. One might as well ask: “Why does God let people die?” They do — every day. According to the latest statistics, 153 thousand people worldwide die each day. That is almost 56 million per year. But we know why death visits us. “Therefore, as through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death through sin; and so death spread to all men, because all sinned” (Romans 5:12). Death is a divine appointment (Hebrews 9:27) as a punishment for humanity’s corporate responsibility in rebelling against the Creator (cf. Genesis 2:17). Similarly, the blighted conditions of today’s globe, which are the result of our forefather’s rebellion against God, are the price tag we have picked up on account of human sin — because humanity continues the legacy of the corruptness characteristic of our ancient ancestors (Genesis 6:5,11; cf. Romans 8:20-22; 2 Peter 3:5-7). Let us therefore close with this little exercise in logic. No wickedness, no Flood. No Flood, no change of earth’s environment. No change of earth’s environment, no geological disasters. Thus, no wickedness, no geological disasters. Now just who is responsible for the trouble on this “planet in rebellion”? The fault for these disasters is not God’s. It is humanity’s! We should be humbled by these events, and brought closer to our Maker — rather than explosively accusing him of injustices.

U maybe thinking of the poor children starving or the horrible deaths of innocent people, or wars. and why he doesnt do anything to stop the evil that runs in the world. this happen because we let these things happen, god is not responsible of these things, WE are responsible of every single of our actions, of course people blame god, because they dont give a # about what is happening, they pretend to appear as concerned but they are not. I can tell u without doubt that evil people will have their punishment, and if u dont do nothing even knowing these bad things happen u will be judged too that is inevitable.

these bad things happen to show us how hard we have our hearts, none of these bad things would happen if we loved each other as Jesus told us.

also these miracles happen for people to wake up of their unloving attitudes, to wake up and work towards a better world instead of just sit and do nothing. as I already stated, god wont be interfering with our affairs 'cause he has given us free will.
edit on 25/4/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
reply to post by cushycrux

This is an open forum, if someone makes an obviously empty argument, why would I(or anyone else for that matter) not point it out? Why is it the standard to allow ignorance to freely propagate? I'm tired of people pulling statements/explanations out of their butts then acting like everyone that doesn't co-sign on it is crazy.

If someone is going to argue a case, their argument MUST make sense in the context of the discussion, otherwise their just typing random crap and expecting everyone to hop on board.

Perfect example:

LazerTron said:
"The most likely scenario is that this is fake/staged...and then the hope is that if a million click on the link, a low but profitable percentage will then buy some hip hop."

smh...He TOTALLY ignored the clear as day fact that World Star Hip Hop doesn't even sell anything... as in it literally has no shopping cart, store page, anything. It has banner ads like ANY other video post site(youtube, liveleak etc.) do we assume everything on Youtube to be fake and just an attempt to get people to buy stuff? No...so why does the standard suddenly change here?....and then he goes on to assume that all people know anything about ATS or how to approach news media outlets-we all know how reliable they are.

People are just saying ANYTHING without any logical support to back up what they are saying and it happens continuously on ATS and its time people started calling others on their bs. If that makes me the a-hole of ATS, so be it. I will never meet anyone here or be in a position where a need something from anyone on ATS anyway.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

Correct. But I know the human brain and spirit. I let them play (sorry my arrogance), no need to be angry. Peoples believe is always stronger then their brain. We need peace, everything else is just a game. Peace and respect Watts!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by elpistolero1

While I won't wade into a religious debate I will say, that the world's combined wealthy have MORE than enough money to help everyone have the basic needs and shelter to live a relatively comfortable life if they cared enough to help. Does a family of 4 honestly need a $300 million mansion and hundreds of expensive vehicles? Let's be real here, No. Why are there people starving? Because the people that have are too greedy and selfish to help have-nots. The mindset is, "mine."
Why are there wars? Because man is hateful.
Why do children get molested? Because the people that do the molesting are twisted.
We pump pollution into the environment then sadly wonder why more and more people are becoming ill.

When a child that was raised in a loving home and went to a good school moves out and commits a robbery, do we look at the parents and say they must suck? No, we say the child knowingly made a bad decision.

We all know right from wrong but we ignore this then blame "God" for the results which is silly, short-sighted and childish.
That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by elpistolero1

While I won't wade into a religious debate I will say, that the world's combined wealthy have MORE than enough money to help everyone have the basic needs and shelter to live a relatively comfortable life if they cared enough to help. Does a family of 4 honestly need a $300 million mansion and hundreds of expensive vehicles? Let's be real here, No. Why are there people starving? Because the people that have are too greedy and selfish to help have-nots. The mindset is, "mine."
Why are there wars? Because man is hateful.
Why do children get molested? Because the people that do the molesting are twisted.
We pump pollution into the environment then sadly wonder why more and more people are becoming ill.

When a child that was raised in a loving home and went to a good school moves out and commits a robbery, do we look at the parents and say they must suck? No, we say the child knowingly made a bad decision.

We all know right from wrong but we ignore this then blame "God" for the results which is silly, short-sighted and childish.
That's all I have to say about that.

Go(o)d Words Bro!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88
reply to post by darrylss

This is neither project bluebeam nor some religious something. It´s just a bad camera.
Just wondering who own the rights of the story of pb. A movie would be interesting.

Aahhh I see, the whole crowd is reacting to a lens flare in one person's camera phone that they can't see. Cool.

Fact is, Nobody can say what they are reacting to. In my opinion, There isn't a single video out there that can be verified as fact.

Maybe The internet has produced more false than truths. We are in the Mis- Information age.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by michea
If you watch the contrast enhanced version some are saying it looks like Jesus riding a white horse. Does anyone see it?

no not at all , I too see a diamond shape, and I am a Christian who would love to say it is Jesus,but a diamond is a diamond.but I will call it a real deception,for reason's we don't know yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
At the same time a K5 solar storm was pummeling earth. I did not see a "virgin mary" but I did see a distortion. I would go with an Aurora before a religious experience. Just saying...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
At the same time a K5 solar storm was pummeling earth. I did not see a "virgin mary" but I did see a distortion. I would go with an Aurora before a religious experience. Just saying...

Source? I haven't seen the reports on recent solar activity.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Maybe you and I are damned, cause all I saw was the sun.

No Virgin Mary for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You really need to find a new link for Project Blue Beam information.

Apart from it being a religious Op Ed piece instead of an informational article, it also talks of future happenings in the year 2000.
edit on 25-4-2011 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well most of the videos posted on worldstarhiphop are videos submitted by their members.-and im pretty sure this includes the video in question
I went searching for the original video, or at least one that was posted prior to when that hiphop site uploaded the video (23/april/2011)

There seems to be 2 parts of the story, starting with the recent event/"apparition"
the following video was posted a day after the "event occured-20/04/2011"

www.youtube.com...

Description of the video:****"This happened like a month after her statue changed the positions of her hands at the church."******

of course,I then clicked on the profil/channel (NTMElDiablo)

more videos

www.youtube.com...

Description of the video in french:
"Soleil extra-ordinaire a Abidjan ce 31 Mars 2011 From: NTMElDiablo | Apr 22, 2011 | 2,461 views Pendant plus d'une vingtaine de minutes le 31 mars, le soleil a emis une lumiere tres bizarre...Aucune explication rationelle possible si ce n'est divine. ... "

translation: extra ordinary sun in Abijan(Ivory coast) March 31/2011
More than 20mins, the sun transmitted an extremely bizarre light, no rational explination possible if its not divine-

So this video is in Abijan 50 miles away from where the apparation took place

My french isnt what it used to be and basically I am going sum up in a few sentences, I apologize in advance for the translation errors-if there is any-

www.youtube.com...

Basically, the guy(who is a reverend at the church in Agboville/where the statue is located) is explaining what happened on 2 march/2011.around 9-10:00pm
"There was a muslim girl who was placing tablets?/something near the virgin Mary statue. As the girl lifted her head up, she made direct contact with Mary,seems like the girl was chosen to be a witness to this "Event", she witnessed the statue change the position of the hands(statue's), and was asked by Mary to come closer, and the muslim girl said "NO NO NO, I am muslim"

at one point the reverend is trying to say something about a force -I guess holding back the girl-, and that the girl was able to move afterwards ect-the accent doesnt help at all-2:00mins-

so the girl went home, told everybody.large group of spectators gathered front of the statue, and most had taken pictures/videos through their cellphones at that time there was a light/sorta like a constellation surrounding mary/statue. Also, on the right cheek of the statue there was blood
all of those events(bright light ect) shows us there was a manifestation/"change

Do not know what to say about this at all, just thought I share.I also only translated what was relevent.

Last video:
www.youtube.com...

witnesses are being interviewed.

first kid:explaining basically what the muslim girl saw/did - however.doesn't state he was even there-, he did add that there was an old lady present/nearby...after the muslim girl left she went to pray/facing the statue and the statue had tears.

second person.:
I can confirm the position of the virgin mary's hands changed really, but how?
I went to school here, and I would pray at her feet,the position she should normally have
is the following @2.00min(2 hands together) but today i came on an assignment and i can see her hands are on
her chest.really this is a miracle for me, i believe its a holy place.

Again, I am not sure what to make of this.

edit on 25-4-2011 by BeaverTail because: fixing videos

edit on 25-4-2011 by BeaverTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BeaverTail

I'm interested in seeing the vids but the supplied links aren't working, make sure you embedded them correctly.

Ex www.youtube.com...

in the above, insert only the part of the code that comes AFTER the equal sign.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm interested in seeing the vids but the supplied links aren't working, make sure you embedded them correctly.

Ex www.youtube.com...

in the above, insert only the part of the code that comes AFTER the equal sign.

thank you,
I didn't notice the embedded links were disabled.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by utbpaladin
That Mitchell Coombes kid that predicted the Japan quake and New Zealand earthquake also predicted that there would be Fatima apparitions in Africa and Europe during 2011-2012.

Link to his FB page

www.facebook.com...

He also said May 11th will be a big day for the economy. I just think this goes hand in hand with this guys predictions. He also predicts another Fatima Apparition in Portugal, Russia and Sweden in the next 6 months. Project Bluebeam or a real apparition of the Virgin Mary? You decide.

I have been following him, and I noticed that he changed his facebook picture to Mary days before this apparition. Interesting.

I've been thinking very hard on all of this, and due to my personal experiences with Mary, and the things that I have heard, I'm going to say that TPTB want to remove my faith. To remove one's faith would be to weaken the people. I'm not saying blue beam is not a possibility for other such things that have appeared in the sky, but according to what I'm sensing, this visit from Mary was the real deal. If you read through this thread you will find a lot of posts which do all that they can to remove and shake your faith. Don Alejandro, Mayan elder has said this has been true for his own people.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks for that translation. Perhaps this is a sign that Mary is watching the distractions and TPTB machinations of religious conflict. Perhaps the message to the girl is that it doesn't matter what her outer religion is, that Mary loves her....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I went around the web, looking for news articles/other video angles/hell even a poste on youtube from someone who was there.

nothing,
no one seemed to be there-from what i have searched
only 1 video is circulating-hoping at least someone mentioning what exactly they are seeing
I wonder how close was the figure, was it small? or further in distance-were other villages/cities/countries able to see?

my first post with the videos was mostly surrounding what happened a month ago, leading to this.

currently Ivory Coast's gov/politic is in turmoil, at this point referring to the video OP posted, I believe who ever is responsible for this video is only trying to lift the country's pride/esteem/moral and to look toward god in time of hardship.

until I read something else/or see another video
sorry to say, i believe its either a hoax/or bluebeam

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join