It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
meh.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Everyone keeps talking about this not being very clear. I can say that we have absolutely no idea what it looked like in person. I know that Blue beam, by all accounts of it isn't supposed to be video'd and shown on youtube. It's meant to be seen in person.

Based solely on this video we have no idea what it looked like in person. We do know what the people's reactions are and we know that there was some type of anomoly that resembles the typical form of the virgin mary.

So it's not off base for people to assume it is an apparition of the virgin mary.

We can't see where any of the people screaming out are looking, so it is possible that the camera man was pointing the camera in a different location and it was later edited. It is also possible that there was some other type of anomaly in the sky that was being filmed near there and the video was edited and or it is a different type of anomaly.

None of those possibilities are really plausible though.

Let's take a look at what we know.

1) there is a video showing people reacting to something (probably in the sky in the direction of the sun)
2) In the video, an image is depicted directly in the middle of the sun. (a projected image is unclear even in indirect sunlight except for the highest quality and I build lcd projectors so I know how difficult that would be to accomplish)
3) Some of the explanations that have been attempted are ridiculous or implausible.
4) The shape does resemble the most oft cited description of the virgin Mary or a hooded and robed figure.
5) It also resembles a "vijayjay"? Although why a magical vijayjay would appear in the sun is beyond me, or why anyone would fake a vijayjay in the sun is beyond me.
6) It appears to originate on a rapper's site who is advertising a possibly religous themed album (I would be more apt to think opportunity than hoaxed for that purpose)

I respectfully, state that I am more inclined to think project blue beam or some other high end hoax for two main reasons.

1) It does not appear to be easily hoaxed, since a simple projector would NOT do the job.
2) It does not appear to be a simple anomaly such as a lens flare as it shifts and changes and the people appear to be reacting to whatever was caught on tape, probably with a better capability of seeing it live as opposed to captured on digital camera which has been pointed out has flaws when pointed somewhat directly at the sun.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

This is neither project bluebeam nor some religious something. It´s just a bad camera.
Just wondering who own the rights of the story of pb. A movie would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88

This is neither project bluebeam nor some religious something. It´s just a bad camera.
Just wondering who own the rights of the story of pb. A movie would be interesting.

Aahhh I see, the whole crowd is reacting to a lens flare in one person's camera phone that they can't see. Cool.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Suspiria
OK I'll bite. I DID see your archetypal outline of the Virgin, but since that image presents her in a diamond pattern I saw a diamond too. However, from that vid I get the impression I must be the only person who's eyes burn out if I stare at the sun, therefore I'm not buying it - blue beam or otherwise. Just a publicity stunt.

Publicity stunt for..........? Something is usually... you know... promoted in a publicity stunt. Please help us understand what was marketed in this video.

1. There's absolutely NO product placement.
2. It's not a clear enough image to say its Virgin Mary... so that's out.
3. What means were used to create this "publicity stunt"?

You're grasping at straws instead of just admitting, something unexplainable happened and there's something weird in the video. You may have BH syndrome too.

And yes, you apparently are the only person in this entire thread whose eyes are sensitive enough to be burned out by a video. Get that checked out.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

I dont live in Africa, so I cant say...neither can you. Besides, who say's their needs to be anything to promote. Publicity can be sought for publicitys sake.
I'm grasping at straws by saying what? Everyone on that video seems able to stare into the sun. What are you failing to grasp?

Apart from my sarcasm...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

"Publicity for publicity's sake..." ...Good Lord... the ignorance on ATS can be infuriating sometimes because not only do you have to deal with people holding their hands over their ears to anything said like little children, even if they do decide to at least listen, there's a whole new wall of sheer ignorance to break down. Don't use a word if you don't know what it means.

"Publicity for publicity's sake" equates to filling up a gas tank of a car that nobody owns... Quite stupid. I could understand if someone one was seeking credit for the video, or seeking money for the video but no one is. Your argument that this is "publicity for publicity's sake" is idiotic and fell flat before you even clicked reply.
Please just stop lol.

"Everyone on that video seems able to stare into the sun. What are you failing to grasp?"

What is there I need to grasp?? Yes, they're clearly looking... what is there to be said?

Go about your business. The other BH's here aren't even backing you up, that should tell you how dumb the logic behind the argument you're posing is.

You're arguing just for the sake of arguing because what you're saying doesn't even make sense on any level.

When did the concept of backing up something stated with SOME kind of valid support die??? More and more people just say anything now without any real reason for doing so and hope no one shoots it down.

I'm not terribly sure why on earth I would need "backing up". Oh I didn't get any stars. Woe is me.
You seem to have a real problem that I'm not instantly inclined to see this as some miracle.
Calm down before you have an embolism.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you watch the contrast enhanced version some are saying it looks like Jesus riding a white horse. Does anyone see it?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88

Aahhh I see, the whole crowd is reacting to a lens flare in one person's camera phone that they can't see. Cool.

need a hug? why are so willful? From the reaction, yes they see something, but it's not on the phone, because the sun far too bright for a cheap handycam, whats so hard to believe? You can see a 2nd flare thats far larger, and is over the half picture. And exactly in the center of that flare is the primary diamond shaped flare. can you see that? The Edge Detect Filter doesn't work very well on color transitions. It's all artifacts.

And what about the sound loop?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting find S&F

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
Can someone tell me what time of day this happened? Is that a sunrise or a sunset?

If that was a sunrise, could they have witnessed light tricks caused by satellite cosmos 2084 passing directly over the sun? (thanks stellarium!)

To elaborate on my previous post...Im not sure if a satellite passing over the sun have any noticeable illusions or visual effects on earth that I know of...and if it does I would hazard to guess that when the sun is setting and is partially obscured by the horizon or mountains...perhaps it might be possible. I have no idea. But here's a snapshot of what I have on Stellarium. If only I can get a time of day this happened we can confirm this a little more.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To me, the likely answer is also the most obvious...

This is a video that...if true...would change the course of human history...and the web site that broke the news is a hip hop music website...and there was a banner ad promoting a hip hop cd that deals with the Bible.

The most likely scenario is that this is fake/staged...and then the hope is that if a million click on the link, a low but profitable percentage will then buy some hip hop.

I'm sorry...but when you have a video that should change the world, you don't upload it to a hip hop web site...you take it to the press.

If nothing else, this has led to a massive increase in web hits for the site...which would increase ad revenue.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I definitely see the classical Mary-Shape. Those that don't, probably have light or contrast-problems with their computer screens.
The creator of the following version have solved that problem with the contrasts and provides the best version avaible. It has been uploaded earlier in the thread, but very clearly deserves re-posting. Note that the shape do NOT become visible in the clip until round the 1:30-mark.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Can you show with an audio wave form that it is indeed looped audio? I certainly don't hear any looped audio, but that doesn't mean there isn't any. I would like to see the evidence.
edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of an ink blot test. How many people would see the "Virgin Mary" if the idea hadn't already been planted in their heads, like us?

We need a double-blind test. Show it to someone who doesn't know what it is, and ask them what they see. If in fact it is a real IMAGE of the [cough] "Virgin Mary" -- that's all it is, an IMAGE, not like she's walking down the street handing out $20 bills -- then Blue Beam is the rational explanation.

Unfortunately, we live in an irrational world.

Frankly, speaking as an ex-Protestant, "Mary" gives me the creeps.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by cushycrux

Can you show with an audio wave form that it is indeed looped audio? I certainly don't hear any looped audio, but I would like to see the evidence.

sorry I am too lazy. This video is not interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Yeah me either. So forgive me for not jumping on the Hoax video, looped audio bandwagon just yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Yeah me either. So forgive me for not jumping on the Hoax video, looped audio bandwagon just yet.

Oh, thats absolute okey. Peace and love bro, peace and love.
- what Marie would like to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok how does any know what actual position she is in (currently) as of now and her actual soul size.
Or if bluebeam projected considered are they modeled after artist depictions of Mary???????
Also why would she come down to an area her son was killed/sent from (knowing what he has planned here?)
I would think anymother would avoid such a zone of ignorance. The hip hop site is cool to post data in as well because many may need enlightened to more content of their day then just music.
But this imagery can also be used as a way to detected those who can read and cannot read the real... those who wish to see what they believe ect... again interesting find.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Typical BH reply... make an empty response then when someone shows that its empty, react as if the other person is over-reacting and needs to "chill out"

At no point did I say ANYTHING about it being a miracle or in any way related to a religion...in fact at no point in this entire thread did I say "Its the Virgin Mary" but I can't expect a genius like you to acknowledge that.

I'm done replying to you. Pointless.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is an open forum, if someone makes an obviously empty argument, why would I(or anyone else for that matter) not point it out? Why is it the standard to allow ignorance to freely propagate? I'm tired of people pulling statements/explanations out of their butts then acting like everyone that doesn't co-sign on it is crazy.

If someone is going to argue a case, their argument MUST make sense in the context of the discussion, otherwise they're just typing random crap and expecting everyone to hop on board.

Perfect example:

LazerTron said:
"The most likely scenario is that this is fake/staged...and then the hope is that if a million click on the link, a low but profitable percentage will then buy some hip hop."

smh...He TOTALLY ignored the clear as day fact that World Star Hip Hop doesn't even sell anything... as in it literally has no shopping cart, store page, anything. It has banner ads like ANY other video post site(youtube, liveleak etc.) do we assume everything on Youtube to be fake and just an attempt to get people to buy stuff? No...so why does the standard suddenly change here?....and then he goes on to assume that all people know anything about ATS or how to approach news media outlets-we all know how reliable they are.

People are just saying ANYTHING without any logical support to back up what they are saying and it happens continuously on ATS and its time people started calling others on their bs. If that makes me the a-hole of ATS, so be it. I will never meet anyone here or be in a position where a need something from anyone on ATS anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Was this Hip Hop site the first to show this? or did they pull the image from youtube or some other source and pass off as their own? If people are going to put stock in the source of the video mayhaps they should go hunt down the original source? I'm sure i've seen it a few times now on youtube posted by different people.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join