It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
OK I'll bite. I DID see your archetypal outline of the Virgin, but since that image presents her in a diamond pattern I saw a diamond too. However, from that vid I get the impression I must be the only person who's eyes burn out if I stare at the sun, therefore I'm not buying it - blue beam or otherwise. Just a publicity stunt.

Publicity stunt for..........? Something is usually... you know... promoted in a publicity stunt. Please help us understand what was marketed in this video.

1. There's absolutely NO product placement.
2. It's not a clear enough image to say its Virgin Mary... so that's out.
3. What means were used to create this "publicity stunt"?

You're grasping at straws instead of just admitting, something unexplainable happened and there's something weird in the video. You may have BH syndrome too.

And yes, you apparently are the only person in this entire thread whose eyes are sensitive enough to be burned out by a video. Get that checked out.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by EpicKingy
All i see is a diamond.....how in the world did you get Virgin Mary from that?

Its got as much chance of being a chocolate animal biscuit.You could make any claim from that visual joy.

Bet theres about 20 blind Africans now after staring at that

Make of it what you will. I personally see why the religious see the virgin Mary. But I'm not religious.

edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Thx for posting that. Now those overtly hopefull can see that the shape isn't even close to same

Ok, I see that now, but the one with the purple circle I see nothing, maybe my eyes like I said

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Virgin my arse.
There is not one chick on this planet at 0000years that aint had a kid unless she has copped a you know what in her you know where

Mary is a liar
edit on 25-4-2011 by meathed because: Mary is a hussy

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
sorry but I just do not have time
to read 34 pages of this thread.
just wanted to share something,
don't know if it has been mentioned
or not but here it is.

did anybody but me notice that the
background audio track has
been looped ???

everybody is using their eyes
when they need to be using their
ears to hear a hoax

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

OK I'll bite. I DID see your archetypal outline of the Virgin, but since that image presents her in a diamond pattern I saw a diamond too. However, from that vid I get the impression I must be the only person who's eyes burn out if I stare at the sun, therefore I'm not buying it - blue beam or otherwise. Just a publicity stunt.

Publicity stunt for..........? Something is usually... you know... promoted in a publicity stunt. Please help us understand what was marketed in this video.

You're grasping at straws instead of just admitting, something unexplainable happened and there's something weird in the video. You may have BH syndrome too.

And yes, you apparently are the only person in this entire thread whose eyes are sensitive enough to be burned out by a video. Get that checked out.

I dont live in Africa, so I cant say...neither can you. Besides, who say's their needs to be anything to promote. Publicity can be sought for publicitys sake.
I'm grasping at straws by saying what? Everyone on that video seems able to stare into the sun. What are you failing to grasp?

Apart from my sarcasm...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

I watched several times to make sure and I see nothing but the bright sun, not saying you guys are wrong, maybe it's my eyes but I saw nothing but bright sun, even at 1:30 and on, sorry not lying I really wanted to see what people are seeing so I watch this like 10 times now but I didn't anything but a bright glare, honestly.

If your viewing on a laptop, tilt your screen back and watch from an angle where the contrast is different. Also a video has already been posted that shows it with the contrast and brightness adjusted - so no need to tilt your screen if you watch that one.

Edit: Also you watched the video 10 times but obviously haven't really read through the thread or you would already know about what I wrote above.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry Darth, i thought you were onto something there but listened the complete way through with eyes closed and then went back and forth over like sounding areas, i cannot see how it is looped.

Can you show me where the new loop begins or where it loops from?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Scaledown because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
has this been posted in this thread yet?

Bow down to your religious prophets!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Im sorry but I could not see a dam thing..Idk maybe it was the beyond horrid quality of the camera but yeah I just couldnt make anything out. Even in the still picture of the video someone posted on the 1st page, notihng.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think it's time she shows her birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SonlidSnake

Heh, that's pretty funny, pretending you can't see the screenshots on the previous page, or make out the images in them, which are as blatant as the ATS banner on the top of this page. Good parody of someone blatantly trying to silence the truth.
Unfortunately for that cause, too many people who are usually skeptical can clearly see it. So it's just not going to work this time. Creating confusion and the false impression of a debate may deter some casual readers, but at the same time, denying something so clear and obvious (so much so that I assume it must be fake in some way) might just end up making the same casual readers suspicious and lead them to investigate.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Which is it dude???? come on and make up your mind... Do you see nothing, or is there pixelation from CCD failure that is causing a shape similar to the virgin mary but not well defined??? You can't have it both ways...

I'm really interested, because if there literally are some people who can't see that at all, then I would think that ADDS to it's credibility....

Although I'm leaning towards project blue beam. There would be no reason for Jesus or the Virgin Mary to appear only as an apparition with no accompanying acoutrement, warnings etc...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
has this been posted in this thread yet?

Bow down to your religious prophets!

OMFG!!!! This is just hilarious! Never seen this picture before but shows how anything can be interpret the wrong way when you are thinking of it!

If this thread was not about what it is right now, I would say this picture has nothing to do with anything.

Good Job!

Holy Dog!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

You're seriously claiming you can't see that big purple smudge right there? Again, it doesn't look like the Mary unless you expect it to, but obviously there's something there. Come on, don't be goofy.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Three Jedis on one page saying the same stuff - thats too good to be true

I tried to show what we see on the movie on page 4 and 5, but their believe is stronger.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I don't see anything that even looks like a human.
Sorry.
But I think it's interesting that this is the third paranormal/conspiracy story I have seen on World Star Hip Hop in the past few weeks.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

I tried to show what we see on the movie on page 4 and 5, but their believe is stronger.

You say it is lens flare or some camera effect. How do you explain the crowds reaction?

I don't think its the virgin Mary, though I do think it resembles an image of the virgin Mary (see my post of the 2 side by side), I also think it looks like its diamond shaped, but its not a diamond either

I don't claim to know what it is. I've yet to see or hear any explanation that sums up and accounts for everything in that video.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Honestly, I was NOT able to see her in the video...?

Anyone watch Hancock with will smith though?
If you have anyone notice the scene where the guys talking on his cell phone through blue tooth, and that is when the red heart is on the moon? probably nothing but I thought it was kind of weird. hahahahahahhaaaaa

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by cushycrux

You say it is lens flare or some camera effect. How do you explain the crowds reaction?

I don't think its the virgin Mary, though I do think it resembles an image of the virgin Mary (see my post of the 2 side by side), I also think it looks like its diamond shaped, but its not a diamond either

I don't claim to know what it is. I've yet to see or hear any explanation that sums up and accounts for everything in that video.

Why do you people say always the same while I clearly wrote "WHAT WE SEE ON THE VIDEO" that does not equal to "WHAT THE CROWD SAW". I hope this is clear now.

ps. And Darth Vader or who found out there is a audioloop in the track...
edit on 25-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

I dont live in Africa, so I cant say...neither can you. Besides, who say's their needs to be anything to promote. Publicity can be sought for publicitys sake.
I'm grasping at straws by saying what? Everyone on that video seems able to stare into the sun. What are you failing to grasp?

Apart from my sarcasm...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

"Publicity for publicity's sake..." ...Good Lord... the ignorance on ATS can be infuriating sometimes because not only do you have to deal with people holding their hands over their ears to anything said like little children, even if they do decide to at least listen, there's a whole new wall of sheer ignorance to break down. Don't use a word if you don't know what it means.

"Publicity for publicity's sake" equates to filling up a gas tank of a car that nobody owns... Quite stupid. I could understand if someone one was seeking credit for the video, or seeking money for the video but no one is. Your argument that this is "publicity for publicity's sake" is idiotic and fell flat before you even clicked reply.
Please just stop lol.

"Everyone on that video seems able to stare into the sun. What are you failing to grasp?"

What is there I need to grasp?? Yes, they're clearly looking... what is there to be said?

Go about your business. The other BH's here aren't even backing you up, that should tell you how dumb the logic behind the argument you're posing is.

You're arguing just for the sake of arguing because what you're saying doesn't even make sense on any level.

When did the concept of backing up something stated with SOME kind of valid support die??? More and more people just say anything now without any real reason for doing so and hope no one shoots it down.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join