It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker
There is nothing of interest in this video. Some guy pointing his camera phone at the sun does not a miracle make.

You must be insane.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
To the people who don't see "anything". Either you are a bunch of liars, didn't watch from 1:30 on, or just want to be jerks.

I don't believe in the Virgin Mary, but I saw the typical outline of the "Virgin of Guadalupe" kinda thing... liars are worse than scum.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I see no proof of project blue beam, nor is the idea of something like that happening that our govenment would create could even exist. IT is called to those who are faithless. Paranoid atsers This indeed looks real, but the question is, what happen next in the video? any news from the group who have seen this? that will give away the answer of falsehood or truth
edit on 25-4-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Stop conveniently ignoring my blatant post on hologram tech dude.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Sometimes a cloud is in front of the sun. The rest makes our brains:

"Pattern Recognition"

Smh.... this picture CLEARLY has nothing to do with what is going on in the video. There needs to be a name for your type of people that are willing to believe an obvious false for fear of losing a grip on the idyllic world where "man knows all".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
I honestly see nothing but clouds and sunlight.

...and another one.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Jeez....I just snatched the picture of google images as an example.

ALS
edit on 25-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
For those who missed it, this video has already been exposed for what it is by another poster on this thread. (My apologies to the poster for not identifying them, I lost the page.)

The video is more than likley a promotional videa for DJ Quik's The Book of David. The original video appears on his site:

Scroll down to April 23rd entries:

DJ Quik's The Book of David.

edit on 25-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

There's NOTHING there in the video that has to do with DJ Quik, did you even bother to look for yourself??? The video is featured on a hip-hop site, of course they have banner ads for hip-hop related things in the headers and sidebars. That's like saying all videos on Youtube must be promotional material for whatever ad proceeds them. Think just a little before posting.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
have u guys determined that it is 100% mary yet?

No, and no one should say it is. At most its a very obvious and interesting UFO. To deny that SOMETHING is there in the video is just stupid.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherBear
To the people who don't see "anything". Either you are a bunch of liars, didn't watch from 1:30 on, or just want to be jerks.

I don't believe in the Virgin Mary, but I saw the typical outline of the "Virgin of Guadalupe" kinda thing... liars are worse than scum.

You said it well brotha!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's just another screen shot, unenhanced except for the circle, for those who still can't see it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f336826bd02.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Dear OP,
Please... for the love of ATS... next time you post a video... DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT make a suggestive thread title like you did here. I too learned the lesson the hard way, it gives the "blocked-heads" too easy of a route to insta-post without even considering what has been presented.

Anyone with one functioning eye can see that SOMETHING appears in the video but by giving your thread a religion related title, all of the "blocked-heads" that have apparently made a blood oath to never let the grip go on their fantasy-world where man is all-knowing, immediately shut down their brain to any and all supplied material. Please don't make this mistake again.

A more appropriate title would have been something like "Strange thing appears over the sun in Africa... thoughts?" or "What did they see??"

These BH's are willing to believe ANYTHING that helps preserve their idyllic little mindset. At this point it wouldn't matter to them if whatever it was walked up to the camera, said all of their names, then vanished. They'd explain it away as "a fly on the lens with an audio track overlay of someone saying their names."

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Longdead33
It's probably some kind of light effect. The project Blue beam is a slim possibility and that being Virgin Mary for real is laughable.

Wow, I guess that settles it... It cannot be simply because you and some others say it cannot be...

Seriously...

No you got that wrong actually. People sometimes see what they want to see around them without that actually making it true. A religious person who does not have the capacity to think critically (which usually is the case with organized religion) and make their own decisions, will believe anything that gets thrown at them, if it reinforces (or is parallel to) their belief. That is a defense mechanism due to the obvious lack of proof for the belief. Therefore, when this light appeared in Ivory Coast, where almost 1/3 of the population is Christian and coincidentally Roman Catholic Christian, people presumed it was Virgin Mary because her depiction in the Catholic church has that certain form.

So we have the following FACTS:

1) An intense light appeared in Ivory Coast.
2) A vague diamond shaped form appeared in that light.
3) Almost 1/3 of people in Ivory Coast are christian and the majority are catholic.
4) It reminded them of the catholic depictions of virgin Mary and presumed it was her.

Therefore, the case for Virgin Mary appearing there is absurd and lacks any form of evidence. To even consider that possibility one would actually have to prove that the virgin Mary actually even existed, that she was actually a virgin and that she is now a divine entity. Moreover the whole event is easily explained with some rational thinking as explained above.

When Virgin Mary appears in clear form, in a natural appearance (not like coming out of a painting) and in a big city in front of people who might not even be religious, then that would be something worth discussing.
edit on 25/4/2011 by Longdead33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

Forget the proclamation that its the "Virgin Mary"... are you saying that NOTHING out of the ordinary appears in the video and that all of the people there somehow saw a stationary "lens flare" in one person's camera-phone?

Secondly, its been said over and over... since when does a camera phone capture video with the same clarity as real life? Never. So why pretend now, in this case, that the camera phone has captured, in total detail, what the large group of people saw and reacted to?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Forget the proclamation that its the "Virgin Mary"... are you saying that NOTHING out of the ordinary appears in the video and that all of the people there somehow saw a stationary "lens flare" in one person's camera-phone?

It's not an ordinary event but nobody knows what it was and nobody can prove that it was something specific. Until it is investigated properly it's just an intense light with a dark diamond shaped shade inside it. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longdead33

Originally posted by Watts

It's not an ordinary event but nobody knows what it was and nobody can prove that it was something specific. Until it is investigated properly it's just an intense light with a dark diamond shaped shade inside it. Nothing more.

I'll gladly accept that logical approach over "Nothing is there you guys are crazy". I agree the OP should have never included a reference of what people speculate it to be in the the thread title.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It looks LIKE the virgin Mary. That does not mean it IS the virgin Mary. I simply don't understand why some of you cannot think and reason. Some of you will tell me that there is nothing there at ALL and others say that it doesn't look even remotely like the virgin Mary - that's as insane as saying it IS the virgin Mary. Where is your thinking, reasoning mind?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Well the shape in the video isn't the same but beyond that why would Mary look like that painting in the first place? Why not look like some other painting out of thousands? It's pretty obvious there is some crap between the sun and the person filming.

You are missing the point. Many paintings (not just one) of the Virgin Mary depict her wearing the same clothes. The reason for this could well be that the paintings follow a traditional rendering THAT WAS BASED UPON ACTUAL SIGHTINGS OR VISIONS OF HER. The latest visitation in the Ivory Coast merely confirms this tradition.

Yeah I'd ask for any credible proof of that if I didn't know that there isn't. Even if that were true what you see in the video isn't even close to 'virgin marys robes'. People just see what they wan't to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by EpicKingy
All i see is a diamond.....how in the world did you get Virgin Mary from that?

Its got as much chance of being a chocolate animal biscuit.You could make any claim from that visual joy.

Bet theres about 20 blind Africans now after staring at that

Make of it what you will. I personally see why the religious see the virgin Mary. But I'm not religious.

edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Thx for posting that. Now those overtly hopefull can see that the shape isn't even close to same

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OK I'll bite. I DID see your archetypal outline of the Virgin, but since that image presents her in a diamond pattern I saw a diamond too. However, from that vid I get the impression I must be the only person who's eyes burn out if I stare at the sun, therefore I'm not buying it - blue beam or otherwise. Just a publicity stunt.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

I watched several times to make sure and I see nothing but the bright sun, not saying you guys are wrong, maybe it's my eyes but I saw nothing but bright sun, even at 1:30 and on, sorry not lying I really wanted to see what people are seeing so I watch this like 10 times now but I didn't anything but a bright glare, honestly.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join