It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

1. Please show me what you are referring to and tell me how my involvement in this thread has led you to believe that I am dishonestly skeptical about this.

2. Do not lump me into any category. My political, spiritual, educational, and cultural background are not important. All you need to know about my involvement in this thread is that I am using sound logical principles to deduce the nature of the event. What are you doing?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It may and most likely an image issue with the camera. However, what the hell is with everyone around the cameraman flipping out? Obviously, they see something in the sky unless there was something else going on for everyone to get rowdy....like a Girls Gone Wild event. On that note, Mary showed up for some partying.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For amateurs, here is the link from which that vid was given to the wide wild world :

www.afrika-united.org...

By the way and as a reminder, when Lourdes and Fatima marian apparitions (to name only those two famous ones) went on, Bluebeam was not even a thought within some sick yankee mind...

edit on 24-4-2011 by WestWood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You can't trust SOHO anymore it has been infiltrated by the Illuminati

By the way I have not edited this picture in anyway.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Jobeycool

1. Please show me what you are referring to and tell me how my involvement in this thread has led you to believe that I am dishonestly skeptical about this.

2. Do not lump me into any category. My political, spiritual, educational, and cultural background are not important. All you need to know about my involvement in this thread is that I am using sound logical principles to deduce the nature of the event. What are you doing?

I never refered to anyone man.I just read through some comments and just like every paranormal or UFO event the dishonest so called skeptics who are not realy even being skeptical come in and pounce on people.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I never refered to anyone man.I just read through some comments and just like every paranormal or UFO event the dishonest so called skeptics who are not realy even being skeptical come in and pounce on people.

Jobeycool
You guys threw the spear..I see a image That so far we all have our own idea what it may be.Not what it is for sure.

You clearly included me in your lumping of dishonest skeptics.

If this is a misunderstanding, I will leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Done argueing over it.Move on.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Some sky... water... manipulated with color...
I wonder if anything is "Real" anymore.
I'm not saying that's what the Virgin Mary or the Spirals sightings are, but it certainly does makes you think.
Here's another just to get an idea of what can be projected in the sky by Disney;
youtu.be...

and this video is full of Spirals.

I hope I'm wrong and it's all REAL!

edit on 24-4-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are people being serous about this So called Project Blue Beam stuff?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey everybody! What are you all looking at?! A wet t-shirt contest?! Forget that and pan the camera at the sun! Do you see it! Looks it's all glowing and stuff! It's so strange, does the sun normally do this? It's Larry the Cable... wait wait no it's the Virgin Mary! Git-R-Done!

edit on 24-4-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

THe christ will come as he did before...he will rise out of the people....he is one of the people, and they love him becasue of this....our savior is not coming outta a spaceship or a beam of light, or especiallyt wearing a 3 piece suit or a shabby robe...he will come as he always has...from within...he may already be here...heck maybe even on ATS lol...perhaps think if you were to meet him and know him what would he be like...for otherwise you may never recognize him...just a thought

Bottom line Christ will come bearing gifts and he is a Man like he was before...judge your savior by his works(deeds) not by hear say....aren't you getting tired of the lies?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
wont all these people staring into the centre of the sun be blind now?

Not if it's an evening setting sun, no, and well, since anything is possible...

Finally, something on ATS which has me totally freaked, my heart pounding in my chest, I'm glad I'm not an atheist or I'd be REALLY freaked to no end!

That's crazy!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
probably many variations of Bluebeam, just one interpretation to a project that may have morphed and been updated by now. Not sure exactly what was seen in the footage or why but please folks don't forget many will try and fool you, and 'many will come saying I am he, do NOT be fooled.....'

-->The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive scale.

educate-yourself.org...
edit on 24-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The blue dimond in the middle of sun is the result of a poor CCD in the cameras ability to image the super bright sun.... you get a lot of cheap cameras on phones that when held upto the sun you get a black dot ,or some colour difference.

as to what there all cherring at......? who can say.

I can say its not the virgin mary.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Just looks like light shinning through the trees to me.
If it was the virgin mary why did he not just go and get a close up or film longer.

edit on 24/4/11 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I'm gonna go ahead and call this fake; There are a lot of people there, and there is noise and yelling from the start of the clip. When the guy filming is adjusting his lens or whatever, it doesn't really seem like the people are watching the sun. My guess is that he is at some sort of arrangement, like a football match, and the rest is Internet fraud history.

That is possible, but by no means the impression you get watching it - something's up with the sun first flaring and then manifesting this image, recorded by an onlooker. I'm still freaked out from seeing it, and the only deduction I can make about it ie: that it really does have the inferred religious significance, and on the 20th of April, 2011. Awesome thing, and now for the rest of the world (us) to get to see it, wonderful, amazing, pick your world.
The blue beamers and "I see nothing" (said like Shultz in Hogan's Hero's) doesn't doesn't seem to wash with me as a valid position to take not in "light" of the scene, the event itself.
Sporting event with camera trickery - I don't think that works either I'm afraid.
This is freaking WILD! I'm still stunned by it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interesting how so many immediately "believe" when things like this make the rounds.

Just for the record, according to the Catholic version of the Virgin Mary's typical MO, kids are involved.

At Lourdes, and Fatima (both Church approved), the Virgin Mary chose children to communicate a message.

What message is here? That Africans are as gullible as religiously inclined Westerners?

To be fair, a person should at least wait to see what else comes to pass. In previous "authenticated" events (such as they were), there was usually not just one isolated "show", but a series of communications, and ultimately, a message.

SO, if this is simply taken at face value, then it is either a modern psy-op test, or an event that portends something that still lies in the future, and time will tell.

For the record, I'm agnostic, but I do see the point that things like Project Blue Beam weren't around back in 1917 or earlier, so logically we shouldn't automatically rule a phenomenon out prematurely.

JR

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Would be pretty cool if it was real...but i dont know why the Virgin Marry would be showing herself considering even though she had Jesus....before Jesus ascended...he called her Woman.

I dont think Marry has very much to do with the Trinity. She was just another Woman when he left that carried a great burden and im sure she was rewarded very well in the heavenly kingdom. I just dont think she has much to do with saving people so theres no need for her to float around for no reason

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's not a lens flare!There is more then one video and they are all pointed at the same spot,focusing on the sun.I saw something clear as day but what it is who knows?

They did seem to anticipate where the object was going to show up.But maybe that's because someone noticed it and told everyone so a crowed formed and people pulled out their phones hoping it would show up again and it did!That's why people started screaming..when I first saw it I gasped like wtf..is it a hoax?Who knows?With all those people there you would think someone would know if it was fake or not.

And why when someone says project bluebeam I think holograms..Was it a hologram?Are they testing holograms for their faked alien invasion???

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Griffo
I love how you can barely just make out a possible humanoid shape, but some people have the ability to determine that it is the 'virgin' Mary

That's being pedantic. The image is CLEARLY that of the traditional representation of the Virgin Mary. Who else could it be? Mary Poppins?

No dude, you are grasping at straws. If the image were "clearly" the Virgin Mary we would not be having this argument. The image in the sun has a diamond shape to it...and that's about it. You can't make out enough detail to objectively state that its the Virgin Mary or Mary Poppins for that matter.

Plus, Christianity is a fairytale, and fairytale creatures aren't going to come popping up around the world any time soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join