It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
p.s. Just for clarity..
My eggs are going into the "probably bluebeam" basket, rather than an actual apparition or spirit manifesting itself.
l

Well, I am considering 4 different options

1) technology (this bluebeam thing)
2) hoax
3) camera nerfing/cloud formation/explainable phenomona
4) something outside of our current understanding (ufo, virgins, etc)

since I do not readily know, I will not then follow up with a "I know" statement. I am open to em all.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Religion, it makes life much more entertaining. These people really are batsh*t crazy if they truly believe a figure in ancient mythology was in the sky sending some kind of message.

Mary got knocked up and since Joseph didn't want her to get stoned to death, they had this great story: An Angel came down and poof! Mary's pregnant.

How much BS can you believe?

Although this thread isn't actually about religion and so your post is a bit off topic, I will join you in your off-topicness for a second

the vast majority of the world has a belief in some sort of religion...meaning for the most part, mankind is an insane creature

ok, thats all...neat anomoly though, dontcha think

Since the topic is about a popular figure in ancient mythology, I'd argue that this thread isn't about religion. Because that's what religion is: Mythology.

The majority of the world's population has a belief in religion because parents pass it onto their offspring while Christian missionaries travel to third world countries to spread their ideological beliefs. It's really difficult to get away from religion. Also, it doesn't help that the entire Middle East political structure uses religion as a way to run a legal system. Sadly, even here in America, politicians (mainly the Republicans) don't believe in separation of church and state, hence the horrible idea to eliminate federal funding to Planned Parenthood because the organization provides women the right to choose, along with basic health care needs to those without health insurance...something Conservatives despise because it doesn't fit their religious ideologies.

I guess my point is: Religion is harmful and it takes a truly insane human being to actually believe they have seen Jesus, God, or even Mary in the sky, in their food, in their coffee, in a window, on a wall, on their dog's ass, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdderlyInsane
I can see something in the video yet the figure seems to be repeating its movements like a hologram all I could think was "Star Wars".

Did anyone notice if there were the droids we were looking for in the crowd of people?!

I think you may be onto something.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
There clearly is some kind of shape of some sort.Not sure what it is though.Looks somewhat diamond shaped to me at times,also it looks like a robe lighted figure.

Hum Virgin or Vagina..?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Here is just a single link to help you.

askville.amazon.com...

All this link does is provide the groundwork that someone OUTSIDE of the sphere of influence is also experiencing images inside of the sun taken with a digital camera. I believe you will find that the answers to his question will set you on a path to finding the answer for yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
I love how you can barely just make out a possible humanoid shape, but some people have the ability to determine that it is the 'virgin' Mary

So your going to say its not when you were not there? Thats ridiculous and I have a large pc screen and good eyes. I can see a person in a robe appear. They also were looking at objects on the ground and I bet they were White Rose pedals that signaled her appearance.

This has happened a lot in history and its always a warning to man to straighten up or hell on earth will follow. AKA the world wars.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Hey, I am all on board with ya

however, this is a diamond in the sky overall...really, you can say this is the incarnation of a beetles song seen in africa...people will assign whatever their pop belief is overall to anything they see, but that doesn't mean they didn't see something

the video shows a blueish diamond shape in the sun that (it appears) the rest of the people are reacting to...

Thats the only real interesting bit in my opinion..what people see in the shape is then based on their glasses of belief altering their perception..

Like a good ghost hunt...you ignore the meaning and superstition and try to get to the bottom and see the facts verses believe whatever the locals tell you to believe.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
After reading some of these post it is obvious that dishonest skepticism ruins everything.They proudly and arrogantly somehow know everything before proper investigations are done.

You are posting in a thread entitled "Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)" and you are complaining about dishonest skepticism?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One thing that ticks me off is skeptics who are totaly disrespectful of religion and totaly dishonest with real skepticism that does proper investigations.You people are far worse than the religious people.You don't even attempt to be honest.People of faith sometimes may believe in things because they are not as educated.List they are humble and honestly believe what they saw.Some of you skeptics who are blatantly and obvious dishonest need to grow up.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The Sun started doing strange things in Africa today. It got brighter and appeared bigger attracting the attention of millions in Africa. Then clearly out of the middle of the gleaming sun, the Virgin Mary appeared as if to give a sign to all that Christ had indeed risen on Easter. The Virgin Mary has appeared many times throughout history. Fatima was a great example of an apparition witnessed by millions . The Sun started swirling in the sky and then the Virgin Mary appeared to local children with messages about the future. The Vatican took these visions very seriously and sealed these predictions away for years. Look closely at about 1:50 of the video to see the surreal picture of the Blessed Virgin appear in the middle of an expanding sun.

disasterpredictions.com...

Trying to find a witness to this event. Seems a place ripe for her appearance and what a time.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

askville.amazon.com...

All this link does is provide the groundwork that someone OUTSIDE of the sphere of influence is also experiencing images inside of the sun taken with a digital camera. I believe you will find that the answers to his question will set you on a path to finding the answer for yourself.

ok,thats a reasonable explanation of what potentially could be the image being shown here.

however, that does not explain the crowds reaction....if it was just some quiet video of the sun showing the jesus toast, then sure,..

So, that actually dismisses the artifact possibility and brings in hoaxing with photoshop and a bunch of people that agree to "freak out".

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

If you are going to throw a spear, make sure it hits the mark, because I haven't any idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You guys threw the spear..I see a image That so far we all have our own idea what it may be.Not what it is for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is interesting how they reacted, I'll admit that. People act in ridiculous manners when they see something that resembles a figure from ancient mythology in the sky (or at times, in their coffee, etc).

I wonder if these people never even heard of Mary (for whatever reason) or never heard any stories from any organized religion, would they have reacted the way they did?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The people reacting may be reacting at the image that is on the camera.Or they may not be.COuld be an image glare or it may not be.That is why we must be honest skeptics.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Furbs

askville.amazon.com...

ok,thats a reasonable explanation of what potentially could be the image being shown here.

however, that does not explain the crowds reaction....if it was just some quiet video of the sun showing the jesus toast, then sure,..

So, that actually dismisses the artifact possibility and brings in hoaxing with photoshop and a bunch of people that agree to "freak out".

No, it doesn't, considering we do not know...

1. Where this event happened.
2. When it happened.
3. The make-up of the crowd.
4. What they were ACTUALLY yelling at.. I dont even know what they are saying half of the time.
5. Why the camera was pointed straight at the sun.

I wouldn't jump to hoax, I would am of the opinion that based on all available evidence, that this was something mistaken for the real deal with no ill intentions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

The Sun started doing strange things in Africa today. It got brighter and appeared bigger attracting the attention of millions in Africa. Then clearly out of the middle of the gleaming sun, the Virgin Mary appeared as if to give a sign to all that Christ had indeed risen on Easter. The Virgin Mary has appeared many times throughout history. Fatima was a great example of an apparition witnessed by millions . The Sun started swirling in the sky and then the Virgin Mary appeared to local children with messages about the future. The Vatican took these visions very seriously and sealed these predictions away for years. Look closely at about 1:50 of the video to see the surreal picture of the Blessed Virgin appear in the middle of an expanding sun.

disasterpredictions.com...

Trying to find a witness to this event. Seems a place ripe for her appearance and what a time.

Oh Shyt!!!

I just remembered something

Gah, I hate doing this...really really do as it is probably totally unrelated, but meh, here it is.

ATS Thread: Sun is beaming
From a couple days ago...anyhow, take it with a grain of salt...but erm...whatever, just felt the need to give this (weak) possible link between that report and a ats thread about the sun doing something exceptionally wonky
(which incidently I am thinking is just a camera glitch)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody ever brings this up, especially on ATS...
I think this is a connection. The technology does exist.
I'm sure by now, they've figured out how to do this without water jets.
Watch and listen especially after the 2min mark.
Just a theory.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looks diamond shaped to me or someone clothed in Light.Even if it is a camera glare and the people are screaming at something else,it still looks diamond shaped or a figure clothed in light to me.Or greyish color.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join