It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MayheMMakeR
well to be honest I couldn't see anything in the original vid and still do not, but if you get a screencap from the vid at around the 1:40 minute mark, open up photoshop (if you have it) and then adjust the brightness to the lowest and then the contrast to highest, something indeed does appear in the bright light

try it out for yourself, i can bet you'll get the same results, now i aint calling this Mary or whatever but indeed it does seem like something is there amongst the bright light

you would of seen this in the other many many many videos posted here that have had the same contrast and brightness adjutments to them if you read the thread

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by darrylss

Gah, your project blue beam in IMPOSSIBLE The sky cannot be turned into a HD LCD screen. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

As for this, obviously a hoax on the grounds that the Virgin Mary isn't real. Just have to figure out how they did it.

You must be a NEWB.

It has been shown many times how this could be, and is possible.

So do your research before you make an ass out of yourself, claiming "impossibilities" .

as for the video...
Something is definitely "there"....
and while i don't put my eggs into the "virgin mary" basket...
It does resemble the image known as "virgin mary" a bit.

I think whatever it was, was definitely seen by the people present..
Whether it was some kind of "laser light show", "Project bluebeam, or an actual manifestation of some kind.. I dunno...

But what is seen in the video is certainly no "lens flare"

Give me a break. You people claiming this "lens flare", thinking your all wise n shizz..
Really just making yourself look like clueless asses.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Of course the image moves with the sun, as the sun is the source of the bright light causing the error. Sadly, it is not bright here, so I cant take video of the sun, but for crying out loud, we live in the information age, people. Do some of your own research.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

That video is simply a lens flare.
Cool effect, but just your typical lens flare vid...(note when the camera tilts to a certain degree, the "beam" fades and disappears...along with the fact that the bottom is going through the trees)

Not sure why you posted that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

There are many others without cameras screaming in surprise obviously seeing something and someone even saying "Hallelujah". Saying that it's light messing up the camera is not good reasoning. Whatever they seen - it's there!

I find it very strange how people can see the image clearly with white and blue clothes as the virgin mary, and others just see a black shadow, while others see absolutely nothing. Interesting...

My personal opinion is that even if this IS indeed Virgin Mary, I wouldn't know what to think about it. When there are miracles from Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and many other religions, it's hard to say that a religion is true just because it had a miracle.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh come on ... no one even considered to discuss the possibility that this anomaly could have been the result of solar activity?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Blue beam is very much possible.

Absolutely, with all of the 'chemcrap', as people call it (aerosol/particulate speading for such things as atmospheric modification/weather engineering) that is in the atmosphere, that has been hypothesized to be metallic based in origin, it would be quite possible to refract/reflect/project light based animations onto the 'chemclouds'. I have to wonder too if this type of effect explains the 'two suns over China' anomoly seen recently. I do also see a large beam of light caught in the footage, at a direct left angle overhead (and directly in line below) to whatever the 'figure' is being displayed kinda like a 'light projector''???

I don't KNOW that this footage is in fact legit, or/and not some artifact of the camera, in one still it does look quite diamond based, I did see it quite clearly however in other frames, something that appears to be an image, of what I don't know. Seeking all plausible explantions, it could be people were witnessing some anomoly with the suns perceived intensity/color? (an artifact of the 'chemcrap' ???) and possibly the diamond shown in the picture is a lens/camera artifact not related. Too as I said in a post right here on ATS last week, I would personally not be surprised to see an image of a saviour broadcast onto the clouds and all the followers would fall on their knees in EM mind enhanced ecstasy. Perhaps I was more prophetic than I knew at the time. "Bluebeam" type psyops???, would NEVER rule it out.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
since the ark is held some where in africa, it would `nt suprise me to find the eternal visitations preparing that part of the world for the forth coming events. Infact i guess that the poorest people around the planet will have the first choice to ascend from the oncoming events that will transpire.Then african`s will be the leading race for humainity to follow. Just my thoughts only nothing more nothing less

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by SaturnFX

Of course the image moves with the sun, as the sun is the source of the bright light causing the error. Sadly, it is not bright here, so I cant take video of the sun, but for crying out loud, we live in the information age, people. Do some of your own research.

Sorry, thought you were saying the camera itself was broken, (think sticker on the lens).

I understand what your saying, but I have never seen an artifact like that before...typically such artifacts come as lens flares and phantom bright objects added (omg, nibiru!).

Can you locate some vids perhaps on youtube showing this? I am rummaging through to find some also..but it appears you know out of I guess experience that this is norm, and therefor may be able to progress the debunking faster with your added reference for comparison.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
My personal opinion is that even if this IS indeed Virgin Mary, I wouldn't know what to think about it. When there are miracles from Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and many other religions, it's hard to say that a religion is true just because it had a miracle.

Clearly its scientology.

Lord Xenu is just confusing everyone

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Religion, it makes life much more entertaining. These people really are batsh*t crazy if they truly believe a figure in ancient mythology was in the sky sending some kind of message.

Mary got knocked up and since Joseph didn't want her to get stoned to death, they had this great story: An Angel came down and poof! Mary's pregnant.

How much BS can you believe?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There clearly is some kind of shape of some sort.Not sure what it is though.Looks somewhat diamond shaped to me at times,also it looks like a robe lighted figure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry guys and gals but...

Why would any of your religious deities be wearing the same clothes after all this time?
Don't you thing that as things change for us, the same would occur for them?

Do you seriously think that the Virgin Mary is going to appear wearing the exact blue that she was painted in?

We have got to move past this theological madness in order to move forward and idyllic zealotry is not going to help.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Religion, it makes life much more entertaining. These people really are batsh*t crazy if they truly believe a figure in ancient mythology was in the sky sending some kind of message.

Mary got knocked up and since Joseph didn't want her to get stoned to death, they had this great story: An Angel came down and poof! Mary's pregnant.

How much BS can you believe?

Although this thread isn't actually about religion and so your post is a bit off topic, I will join you in your off-topicness for a second

the vast majority of the world has a belief in some sort of religion...meaning for the most part, mankind is an insane creature

ok, thats all...neat anomoly though, dontcha think

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freshwreckage

Why would any of your religious deities be wearing the same clothes after all this time?

Do you seriously think that the Virgin Mary is going to appear wearing the exact blue that she was painted in?

We have got to move past this theological madness in order to move forward and idyllic zealotry is not going to help.

So, whatcha reckon...a pantsuit and some heels?

To play devils advocate for a moment...I would think that such things would be in the most familiar form for people to accept based on traditional understandings verses keeping up with some latest fashion trend.

and besides, sometimes the old styles never fall out of fashion

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
Hail Mary!
Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee
Blessed are thou among women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, Now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen

You do realize this is not from the bible...in the bible they were not taught to pray to human beings or even to Jesus who was supposed to be more then a human.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by freshwreckage

So, whatcha reckon...a pantsuit and some heels?

To play devils advocate for a moment...I would think that such things would be in the most familiar form for people to accept based on traditional understandings verses keeping up with some latest fashion trend.

and besides, sometimes the old styles never fall out of fashion

lol, no doubt.

Also, Why would any 'being' without a physical body, need to "change clothes"?

Some people here amaze me....
in the worst possible way.... lol

p.s. Just for clarity..
My eggs are going into the "probably bluebeam" basket, rather than an actual apparition or spirit manifesting itself.
lol

I am sure spirits/entities can do such things...
This just doesnt feel like that to me...
edit on 24-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Furbs

There are many others without cameras screaming in surprise obviously seeing something and someone even saying "Hallelujah". Saying that it's light messing up the camera is not good reasoning. Whatever they seen - it's there!

I find it very strange how people can see the image clearly with white and blue clothes as the virgin mary, and others just see a black shadow, while others see absolutely nothing. Interesting...

1. We do not know what these yells are directed at and we are assuming that they are directed at the anomaly. We have to discount all assumption on our part as biased. The camera is the window we are seeing the event through, and the camera is acting within its established framework.

2. It is not at all interesting that we are all seeing different things, that is why a Rorschach Test is able to produce different effects in different people. This is our brains acting within its established framework.

3. Nothing about this seems miraculous outside of people still believing in this sort of thing in 2011.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can see something in the video yet the figure seems to be repeating its movements like a hologram all I could think was "Star Wars". I am not sure if some one covered the repeated movements just yet made it to page 8 and wanted to post before I finished the whole post. I find it interesting that the image looks just like one thinks it would like the statue in "Batteries Not Included". Not to familiar with Blue Beam yet anything is possible. How to you control the masses? Give them false guidance from a God figure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
After reading some of these post it is obvious that dishonest skepticism ruins everything.They proudly and arrogantly somehow know everything before proper investigations are done.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join