It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
It appears to be a woman's figure with a robe and her arms in the open position.

Interesting

now what if the video and title of the thread said "Blue diamond UFO spotted in sun". would you still see it as a womans shape wearing robes, or would you see a diamond ufo

now what if the title was "geometric cloud forms in front of sun"...

pre-programming makes you see things in the context the narration demands, not objectively.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsnewbie11
and the negative of the image above with the beam of light...very interesting to say the least...

img824.imageshack.us...

Interesting..so, potential holographic image? from what...a airplane? a satellite?

pity they didnt pan up so origin point could be determined.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
rationalwiki.org...

Some information on Project Blue Beam.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
no disrespect to any religious folk but it looks like part of the female anatomy and not the upper part. isnt the sun female lol

According to pretty much all mythos, the sun is male, the moon is female (druidic understanding anyhow)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I agree with you. Any time I have ever used any kind of video capture device, be it a CCD video recorder or CMOS cheapie camera or my iPhone out in bright light, there will always be a slight brightening of the entire image if I move even a bit and the camera adjusts to the slight change in light levels. I would have been more impressed by the alleged brightening of the sun itself if it was apparent the camera had been steady on a tripod. The "Mary" image itself looks like it could be some sort of reaction to too much light hitting the sensor.

Even if it isn't and this image is miraculous and somehow recorded accurately for posterity, how can we account for people out there in person being able to see it? Just on my computer screen the image is bright enough to hurt my eyes. Like a black person, I have very dark eyes with plenty of protective pigment and I still can not look at the sun these days. The glare is too extreme. There is no way if I were at that location with those people I would be able to make out the same kind of "apparition" I can see in the comfort and safety of my LCD screen.

Do we know the context of this video? What were the people gathered to witness or celebrate? Are there any eye witness accounts to clarify what they are reacting to?

And as for Project Blue Beam, if that does utilize some advanced form of holography, how would they project an image onto a light source or background that is brighter than the lasers the would be using? I always thought, and I may be wrong, the current holography techniques work by shining the light on a reflective surface, or converging the light beams on a specific point.

I'm not here to debunk or insult the thread. I don't have enough knowledge or expertise to do that. I just have some questions that, until they are answered, prevent me from embracing this video as anything special or related to Blue Beam.
edit on 24-4-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Post too long

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Your right, at a far distance this could be a diamond shaped something or other.

Whatever it is, if this is real, it's amazing, but if someone or group made a hoax they spent a lot of time and energy on the show.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i think many who cry "project blue beam" do so to avoid the possibility that this was actually real. "signs and wonders in the sky". it lines up with what i think is coming.

by the way, no true christians will fall for "project blue beam" (even if it is real) because jesus is supposed to return the same way he left, and every knee will bow. and no christian (should) bow before anyone besides god, no muslim would bow before an image of jesus, neither would any hindu. it sounds good in theory, but it wouldn't work. people are too stubborn.

...if you read the whole verse instead of cherry picking one fragment of a sentence, you would see that Acts 2:19- the verse you're talking about- says:
"I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke."

Its says nothing about Virgin Mary's appearing in the sun. If you choose to add words that aren't there to the Bible, that's on you.

in regards to what i underlined in your post... think logically for one second... how many people on Earth do you think are TRUE Christians. Just think on that for a second. How many people even read the Bible to know not to worship the first "miracle" they see? You just stated exactly why project blue beam WOULD work on the majority.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks more like a vagina to me. Just saying, we see what we want to see

Second Line.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I cant see nothin'
Nothin' at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
I'm gonna go ahead and call this fake; There are a lot of people there, and there is noise and yelling from the start of the clip. When the guy filming is adjusting his lens or whatever, it doesn't really seem like the people are watching the sun. My guess is that he is at some sort of arrangement, like a football match, and the rest is Internet fraud history.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. The tone of the crowd doesn't really change, there is a loud scream from the crowd a minute or so before anything appears in the sun. I call BS.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by cushycrux

Is no one watching the entire video? I saw it straight away, there is no way its a lens flare. The shape and look of the phenomenon coupled with the reaction of the crowd tells us it was something real.

Try this video it is much easier to see it as the brightness and contrast has been lowered, the good stuff starts about 1:30.

ALS

Cheers, that is helpful

I am far more interested in the beam thing above the image than the actual image...watched to see if it was just a parting of the clouds giving wonky effects, it seemed stationary as the clouds moved behind it, which leads me to believe that if what we are seeing is legit, this is more tech than natural phenomona

I am very much liking the concept of realistic beamed holographic images, but I am very worried about the symbolism of this...I would have preferred perhaps a big coke bottle or something to demo it under a new great tech for capitalism verses a potential mindfark for holy wars.

edit on 24-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julio
I cant see nothin'
Nothin' at all.

at about 1:20-30 onward in the video is what the hoopla is about

if you still are unable to see anything, you may need your vision checked, or perhaps a therapist.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That is more of what I expect from "Project Bluebeam" But take a look at the technology involved. There is no way this could be used en mass in our skies.

I think what bothers me the most about this bluebeam stuff is the total impracticality of it. People are so hyped up that they aren't using common sense. Such as: The first time a plane or bird flies through one of these holograms, the gig is up.
edit on 4/24/11 by kylioneXsushi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That is more of what I expect from "Project Bluebeam".m But take a look at the technology involved. There is no way this could be used e mass in our skies.

I think what bothers me the most about this bluebeam stuff is the total impracticality of it. People are so hyped up that they aren't using common sense. Such as: The first time a plane or bird flies through one of these holograms, the gig is up.

Still, its some pretty awesome tech
now they just need to sell it for personal home use and make some amazing entertainment and gaming from it..I am totally sold, sign me up, I want my bluebeam holographic entertainment center like right effing now!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I am going to have to agree with you. I could hear the men laughing right at the end of the video. That doesnt sound like a reaction to seeing the virgin mary or any other figure floating in the sky.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Sounds like the reaction to being actor accomplices in pulling off an impressive hoax. Or in this case, promotional hoax.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why do people want to find something to worship..even the angels say don't worship me it is made clear that no person or thing created should be worshiped or bowed down to...in many places in the bible.

22:8 John "fell down to worship at the feet of the angel" and that in 22:9 the Angel says "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

Jesus said "Do not worship me, worship God", then doesn't the basic concept of Christianity go expressly againts the teachings of it's own mesiah?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
reply to post by OleMB

I am going to have to agree with you. I could hear the men laughing right at the end of the video. That doesnt sound like a reaction to seeing the virgin mary or any other figure floating in the sky.

Depends. It could also be laughter of happiness. Some people start laughing when there are overwhelmed by happiness.
I guess alot of Christian folks would be overwhelmingly happy if they beheld a supposed vision of Virgin Mary.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by OleMB

If I personally saw something like this I would be laughing too. Not out of disrespect, but total disbelief.

That is just my personal take though.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by OleMB

Although I would tend to agree, truth is, if such an event did happen, whats to say people couldn't be filled with joy, or laughing nervously, etc...what is the standard reaction towards a potential supernatural encounter? must it be screaming like a french schoolgirl followed by changing of the underpants?

Think of the last time you dealt with some seriously scary stuff and ended up alright...once its over and you know your safe, the first reaction often is laughing...its almost a automated response to regulate the body from not being in perpetual flipout mode and to calm down the adreneline.

But ya, I imagine we are going to conclude this is a hoax (even though I am hopeing for a demo of holographic tech)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join