It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Uh huh......I am leaning in that direction too. As much as I would like something freaky like this to be real....I don't think so. Also, How do we know what they looked like anyway???? There are no photos of them

We don't .. we have artistic representations.. and the majority of those depictions came from the minds of artists who were born long long after Jesus or Mary would have been around..

One of the mysteries has always been what does Jesus look like? .. nobody knows.. the nearest possible depiction would be the shroud of turin and it's authenticity has been the source of debate for a long long long time..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Who says the people are screaming because they see this in the light?

The audiotrack could very well be copied into the video to match this, uhm, event.

I just see some anomaly in a very bright and blown out video. I doubt that any cam would even record an image like that. The overexposure would eat up any pixels inside the bright white spot. Doubtful to say the least.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't see anything. It looks like the sun gets brighter though. If I personally saw an image of Jesus or whoever in the sky I would be sceptical first.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
David Blake...here is a page on Wikipedia .en.wikipedia.org... This video started on the same rap site his album promotion is on. I could be wrong....just something to check out.
One of his songs is "Fire and Brimstone" and "Babylon"
edit on 24-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I suppose it is funny how this has all come out on Easter Weekend? whether there's something there or not. The sun is out now where I am, it does hurt your eyes to look directly at it, wonder how they're all able to see it without the pain!? Or good sunglasses? Or something miraculous?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Exactly....the paintings of him looking light skinned with brownish blonde hair and blue eyes are not likely!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of this !

bitsandpieces1.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

hahahaha

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."
Exodus 20:4

W/e it is, its definitely not of God. But with the way churches feature portraits/statues/paintings/stain glass images of Jesus, Mary, Angels etc, its no surprise people rush to worship and be in awe at these sorts of things. Its way too easy to trick the majority of people simply because they don't read and question.... and that goes for more than just religion based issues.

Imagine if your Grandmother cooked a big Sunday dinner for as long as you could remember but was STRICTLY AGAINST serving pork in any form. Then she passes away... and later, to honor her memory, some other family member cooks a meal featuring all sorts of dishes with pork in it... no matter how delicious it smelled, you'd be like "WTF?? Grams NEVER cooked us pork so WHY is it here NOW?! GET THIS OUT OF HERE!"

Project Bluebeam is far more likely than Mary. To the Christian ATS members, be careful what you allow yourselves to believe and follow, there are some wickedly smart people in the world capable of far more than you'd believe and technology is OUTSTANDING to say the least.

Here's what was capable 4 years ago... and by a 4th grader with no significant budget at that:

Imagine what an evil group with billions to blow would be capable of now, 4 years later.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by riffer841

As the church lady would say...."WELLLLLL....... Isn't that SPECIAL!"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Good point

its the crowds response in the background that gave me chills (nice ones) - but very true they could be responding to something else

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
operation blue beam is the devils way to discredit miracles like the apparition of Mary by causing people to believe that these visions are a result of a holographic device.

much like cgi has completely ruined ufo videos and has cast doubts on other wise impressive evidence.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think many who cry "project blue beam" do so to avoid the possibility that this was actually real. "signs and wonders in the sky". it lines up with what i think is coming.

by the way, no true christians will fall for "project blue beam" (even if it is real) because jesus is supposed to return the same way he left, and every knee will bow. and no christian (should) bow before anyone besides god, no muslim would bow before an image of jesus, neither would any hindu. it sounds good in theory, but it wouldn't work. people are too stubborn.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
anyone notice the single beam of light seemingly coming down from the sky that aligns perfectly with the image...im new so so i cant post images but i'd be happy to pm the screenshot to someone that can post it

img15.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nekbet
reply to post by snewpers

Good point

its the crowds response in the background that gave me chills (nice ones) - but very true they could be responding to something else

But you can see some of them are looking up into the sky. So this is not a plausible explanation, as it does not explain why they are watching the sun.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw a new tec toy for 99$ that can beem pictures into the sky it is very powerful laser. I think they have a ton of laser things now that anyone can use.

i don't see a virgin I see a simple shape.

Why do people photograph the ground all the time!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
and the negative of the image above with the beam of light...very interesting to say the least...

img824.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I see the same thing coming from religious people when it comes to this stuff.
THEIR religion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong.
THEIR prophets are the true prophets and all others are false.

This was not the real Virgin Mary as is told in that book, to believe such a possibility exists, and not believe in technology that really does exist, is hypocritical to say the least.

Have all the Christians seen this yet before jumping to final "faith based" conclusions?

edit on 24-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well I have to say there is an image in that video approx 1:30 thru 2:00 right in the brightest part of the clip.

It appears to be a woman's figure with a robe and her arms in the open position.

Not sure what to make of it, but I would like to see other angles and clips for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I seen a blue diamond type object...of course the pre-programming makes me think of the typical virgin mary image in her blue robes with hands outstretched...however, once dismissing that projection and looking critically, it appears as just a blue diamond (or even triangle).

As far as what it could be...perhaps a funky shaped cloud with the light hitting it? perhaps a ufo? perhaps as some mentioned some new tech being tested out to see reactions, etc.

Who was the first guy to start looking directly into the sun to notice this anyhow...

anyhow, neat video, but since its lacking context, backup footage by others, etc...then we can only endlessly speculate what is on this one video and the authenticity of it all to begin with.

-goes back to toast monitoring-

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join