It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know what the heck that was in the sky... and like others expected a complete fail and a little chuckle - I am not a "religious" person.. I carry my own thoughts and beliefs.
I personally don't care if this one gets debunked or proven a fake or anything along those lines -
Because I was stunned with my own re-action - I got chills and goosebumps ALL over ...
...... personally...
I AM STUNNED!!!!!!!!
.. umm... WOW :/

Edit to add: I think the chills and goosebumps come from the sound of the crowds reaction - which makes me feel strongly this is not camera tricks... it was seen - whatever it may be

edit on 24-4-2011 by Nekbet because: wanted to add something

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here look she was spotted in Clearwater Fl in 1996. Or was it another anomaly?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f1afa6f7b35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Some sort of trickery and a test of a projection system as you and others suggest. First off, how does anyone know what a fictional middle-eastern woman looks like? This is at best the anglicized idol image that has been promoted by the Vatican controllers. There are reasons these things pop up/are projected when and where they do and I can't imagine any of them being good. It's very hard to keep the poor and uneducated from worshiping idols. They often have nothing of substance to have hope in. It's been going on from the beginnings of human life.

Consider for a moment that if the creative force of the universe wanted to be known to you and I, there would be no doubt within us as the proof would be so overwhelming and universal that no one would question it. To say that our faith is being tested by such a display or even "supernatural phenomenon" is a cop out. Nothing supernatural has ever been proven as such. Time goes by, more becomes known. That the real world we share is not miraculous enough for us is the greatest indictment of our "faith" both in each other and whatever if anything is at the core of our existence.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Hemisphere because: addendum

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Trying not to be irreverent (sp?) here, but there are a lot of Christian Protestants, Bhuddists, and any number of other good people that the "virgin" would mean little or nothing to. In the video I saw the light change somewhat and I saw some sort of outline, but "The Virgin". I doubt it. And I think the God I serve would show me something a little more universal to get my attention. But, I'm just a grouchy old fart that needs more than a light show. Its not worth posting, but I have a picture in my album of an old church here in South Texas. I've showed it to several of my friends. I say its a light defect on my lens. Some say its an angel. Some say its the virgin. It all depends on the religious bent of the observer in my case.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If this is the current state of project blue-beam(if it even exist) I am not impressed at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Seems that in Ivory Coast NO big world religion has been embraced by a majority of people.

There is : Local religions,Religions of the south,Religions of the north,Islam,Christianity,Hinduism.....

en.wikipedia.org...'Ivoire

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Well it seems this isn't the only "Mary" related incident to happen in the Ivory Coast. Going by a youtubers comment they are saying that the statues turned its hands and spoke to a Muslim girl. But I don't speak French so I'm not sure if its true.

ALS

This disturbs me a little, worshipping a statue (of somone who is not even a god) is not the way !

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

if you have to put it through image processing, apply enhancement effects, squint and get your head in the "sweet spot" then this is not the virgin mary. i think you guys are taking the "eyes to see" like a bit too far.

all I see is a skygina.

The only reason you have to do all that is because the mobile phones camera is pants, you can't expect a resident of the Ivory coast to have an Iphone4.

ALS

why can't i expect someone in ivory coast to have an iphone? that is an incredibly ignorant statement to make. sure, they would be less prevalent and much more expensive(relatively), but to say no one at all has an iphone in ivory coast? why? because its in africa? thats the same logic that someone else used earlier in saying "african people spend all day outside, so they wouldn't react like that if it was nothing." dubious at best, racist at worst.

Racist? Who said anything about race? I made the statement on a judgement of their wealth not of their colour. Anyhow I'm done with this thread. Its has done nothing but diminish my faith in ATS.

Thanks.

ALS

link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by kro32

It's totally biazarre. It does not really look like a "person" to me exactly but rather a shape. Seems Christ
would appear instead since he is the savior. Why would this occur in the light of the sun? It could be
a false miracle as well as the real theing.

i agree, just a shape and agree that we have to wait for Christ. In the whole Bible, you won't find any of all the revelations, or any of the Books, or any chapter, not even one versicle that states Mary descending to Earth. Im not talking about either religion or faith, just clarifying what's written in the Bible: death in Christ will arise, then living people who believe in Christ. Not any other appearence. Discard blue beam either.

link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

that looks like washing up liquid smeared over the windows or oil!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For those THAT CAN'T SEE THE IMAGE:

Don't know if this has been posted yet...I couldn't see squat at all either (maybe due to my flat screen?),but when coming back from the restroom, and before sitting down, I was able to see the image.

So try looking at your monitor from an above angle, or any angle really, but above seems to work best for me, and Amazingly the figure, or well a shape does appear.

Hope this helps, and again sorry if this has been posted. Couldn't read through 11 pages of replies about a VERY vague image.

It is wierd though how it only shows up on my monitor if I look at it on an extreme angle. If I look straight on while sitting down, there's nothing there. It's getting wierder the more I think about it.

But yea if this is the extent of Project Blue Beam or Haarp or whatever, I'm very un-impressed. I WAS hoping for something on par with the intro scene of the Aliens in the New "V" series making contact via holographic pictures (from thier ships panels?) in the sky. Now THAT would be something. This image you really need to use you imagination or faith or both....to get an image of the Virgin Mary.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
I also doubt she would appear looking like catholic illustrations and figures depict her.

I certainly see something there. However, as kylioneXsushi says above, if Mary was going to put in an actual apparition appearance, why would she look like classic illustrations? Those are made up pictures, nobody has any idea exactly what she would have actually looked like.

I say hoax/viral promotion. That's more likely than either a) a real biblical apparition being caught on film or b) Project Blue Beam employing mythical satellites with even more mythical technology to project giant holograms into the atmosphere.

Occam's Razor folks...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I agree with you I was just posting it for the people insisting that there is no way the Ivory one could be a fake or manipulated. But I have to say the Jesus in the toast is my personal favorite, along with that giant statue of Jesus that got hit by lighting in Carolina I believe. But for everyone else out there I should make it clear that no I do not believe in this sighting but I do support the belief of divine intervention and the belief of a higher being, because some things are just unexplainable, this to me is not one of them.

link   
reply to post by Vector J

EXACTLY. Look at the site it is on. Promotional for an album called "The Book of DAVID". All it takes is common sense. But I can at least say if it's to create hype, it's definitely working.

link   
If this is true and people see the Virgin Mary which kind appears to be, it's the work of the devil.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
"Virgin Mary shows herself in center of gleaming sun on April 20, 2011, in Ivory Coast (of Africa) just like any other normal day, the sun seem to be doing something extraordinary, glowing extremely in the sky, caused people to look up. skip to 1:30 of the video."

OR are they TESTING OUT the response of the people when subjecting them to the Blue beam project?

VIDEO LINK

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

This is like the 3rd time I've seen this posted since yesterday.. but again my opinion remains, it looks like the camera is just overloaded with light and is causing this effect... the fact it moves with the camera movement makes that fact to me (yes to me, continue believing what you wish) .. this effect happens! many cameras display the overloaded areas in black

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All I see is a sun halo. Perhaps it's the low ql of the video, because the people there certainly seem to be happy/excited about something.

And why that particular religious figure and not some other from any of the other religions?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yurimaster
If this is true and people see the Virgin Mary which kind appears to be, it's the work of the devil.

or the work of digital technology processing extreme light? .. nah.. devil

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Uh huh......I am leaning in that direction too. As much as I would like something freaky like this to be real....I don't think so. Also, How do we know what they looked like anyway???? There are no photos of them

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow, i'm usually a skeptic but that second video thats a bit darker is truly amazing! Thank you for posting!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join