It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Watch the video above you, 1:30 in.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Well, I didn't see Mary,vaginas, or anything that looked like a figure or human at all.........

1:35 mark and onward the image of whatever it is becomes much clearer, 'specially on the negative.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
no disrespect to any religious folk but it looks like part of the female anatomy and not the upper part. isnt the sun female lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I don't know how that apparition can be translated into Virgin Mary. It might take a leap of faith to do that.
People see what they want to see or culturally expected to see. To me, it could be a mosaic or cartoonistic picture of a female genitalia.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
great video. You know that looked a lot like my great aunt Hilda from the old country. Just my two cents...

I really hope this isn't project bluebeam, rather just a sun anomaly.

It is frustrating for everyone else who isn't Christian that anytime an 'image' appears on/in something it MUST be christ or the virgin mary or the holy spirit. Why can't it be Krishna, Buddha, Vishnu, Moses, Yahwei, Mohammed, Michael Jackson, Elvis, or JFK? I really wish Christians would stop thinking they own everything, or everything is about them. Perhaps we would have less war if religious people stopped being so narrow minded.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Obvioualy gmac10001 posted the similar observation like I did posted just one minute earlier to mine. Glad to know that I'm not the only one seeing it that way.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Originally posted by libertytoall
If you truly believe the Virgin Mary exists, which you would have to in order to believe in this video, then you would hopefully realize as a REAL entity the true Virgin Mary wouldn't take shape as some inanimate water vapor. Just my opinion..
edit on 24-4-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

I also doubt she would appear looking like catholic illustrations and figures depict her.

I agree totally, very dodgy if the people there are seeing that classic cliche rennaisance depiction of her which obviously must be wrong as for that part of the world (Nazereth/jerusalem/etc) in those days there weren't any white people? Which if that's what is being seen points to a blue beam type manipulation attempt/test.

I myself see the vagina shape or some sort of sacred geomatry type diamond, which symbolistically/esoterically does have a reference to the virgin mary/isis/semeramis and masculine/feminine symbols. Maybe we all see what we want to out of it and perceive it differently? It certainly is intriguing and the people are reacting strongly, it doesn't seem a fake video, whether the event being captured is fake or not is the question.

Coincidentally I stumbled across youtube vid/interviews with Rik Clay for the first time today mentioning Project Blue Beam maybe being used at the Olympics in London 2012 re a Prince William/UFO/Religious experience and the Zionist symbolism in the placing of the stadium and logos. If there's more stuff like this that happens then it may all be gearing up towards that?? Very interesting.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
For those needing glasses or who are too intellectually dishonest to admit there is something anomalous here. Here is the same video in negative. The traditional image of the Virgin Mary is CLEARLY visible here, so let's stop bleating about silly lens flare, shall we?

hmmmm amazing, thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Why would "Virgin Mary" show up in the first place? She isn't a God or something? Rather more like a saint, but it has never been written down that the "virgin Mary" would appear in the future, so I don't get this???? The only thing I know that this could be deceiving....

And I also find it rather weird that people are worshipping her instead of our true creator.
edit on 24-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I see an apparition, and if is not willing to make any effort to stop the killings and injustices there and abroad, then I see it as no different then any politician. All sparkle no substance.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry, but all I see is what I guess is some kind of artifact.

Could someone explain to me why Mary is always sneaking around? She gets spotted appearing vaguely between trees in the sun, as some blurry light in Egypt
, as a crying statue, etc.. Why doesn't she just appear on the nice, red, African dirt, walking through the trash, robes trailing in the dust, then verbally deliver a message?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

if you have to put it through image processing, apply enhancement effects, squint and get your head in the "sweet spot" then this is not the virgin mary. i think you guys are taking the "eyes to see" line a bit too far.

all I see is a skygina.

edit on 24-4-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

if you have to put it through image processing, apply enhancement effects, squint and get your head in the "sweet spot" then this is not the virgin mary. i think you guys are taking the "eyes to see" like a bit too far.

all I see is a skygina.

The only reason you have to do all that is because the mobile phones camera is pants, you can't expect a resident of the Ivory coast to have an Iphone4.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
I see an apparition, and if is not willing to make any effort to stop the killings and injustices there and abroad, then I see it as no different then any politician. All sparkle no substance.

Haha! Very funny!

I saw the first video and all I saw was the sun. Then I looked at the pictures and the other video with the contrast adjustment.

You know what I saw? Lucy in the sky with diamonds!

No but seriously looks like a diamond only warped.

You know, I can't help but wonder with all the solar activity going on lately, could this anomaly have been the result of that? I really do not understand why this hasn't been brought up or at least discussed?
edit on 24-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Another miracle fail.I've seen more accurate images of Mary in toast and dishwater.

Looks like Sauron's eye to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ugh. Lets put this to rest already. The vid is hosted on a site about hip hop here Right above the video is an add for a new album entitle "The Book of David" a religious themed album.

This is promotional hype. All other videos either defer back to the site or are form YouTube where people try to prove it is real. It has not made either western or African MSM.

Hoax bin already?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well it seems this isn't the only "Mary" related incident to happen in the Ivory Coast. Going by a youtubers comment they are saying that the statues turned its hands and spoke to a Muslim girl. But I don't speak French so I'm not sure if its true.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi - I just joined ATS, referred by a friend and colleague. I would like to believe this footage is "faked," but at this point I am inclined to think it absolutely is not. Coincidentally, I posted on Project Blue Beam on April 20th, the very day this footage was shot. I also on this same day decided to dedicate the entire blog to the subject of Project Blue Beam and a New Age-driven movement called "The 11:11 Awakening Code." I write specifically today about this video posted here. Glad to see that ATS people are already "on it" and engaged in a lively discussion. I will contribute to this discussion, and others, as I can. In the meantime, feel free to peruse my blog for more information, links, and videos related to PBB and the "Code." - Robert Mann www.thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...
edit on 24-4-2011 by rcmann because: Signature, not sure how to add

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Theres also this:

Very strange.

The description reads:

For more than 20 minutes on 31 March, the Sun has delivered a very bizarre light...No rational explanation is possible if not divine

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by RicoMarston

if you have to put it through image processing, apply enhancement effects, squint and get your head in the "sweet spot" then this is not the virgin mary. i think you guys are taking the "eyes to see" like a bit too far.

all I see is a skygina.

The only reason you have to do all that is because the mobile phones camera is pants, you can't expect a resident of the Ivory coast to have an Iphone4.

ALS

why can't i expect someone in ivory coast to have an iphone? that is an incredibly ignorant statement to make. sure, they would be less prevalent and much more expensive(relatively), but to say no one at all has an iphone in ivory coast? why? because its in africa? thats the same logic that someone else used earlier in saying "african people spend all day outside, so they wouldn't react like that if it was nothing." dubious at best, racist at worst.

and the effects you've added don't do anything to bridge the gap in image quality from a crap phone to a nice one. you've only added more data onto an already crappy picture. the same crappy picture with an edge finder doesn't enhance image quality. if there is an internal camera anomaly, the edge finder will put edges around that, as well as the "real" stuff in the photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join