It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian forces raid homes to quell protests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by backinblack
Mate Bush didn't write the list..

Uhm, ok

Can't blame me for being suspicious when Bush had the hit list written even before 9/11..
You write a list, you usually intend to go shopping.

You just got done saying Bush had the list written even before 9/11.

Exactly, he didn't write it himself..Glad you get that..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Syrian killings spark calls for probe

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

That's always the case. Everything is a either a CIA or Mossad plot.

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Can't blame me for being suspicious when Bush had the hit list written even before 9/11..
You write a list, you usually intend to go shopping.

Bush had a list? at least if Bush was still president, he would have taken a more serious approach than the current wait and see policy which is emboldening these dictators to stay in power & commit more atrocities.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Yeah, that would be just perfect. Lets turn the whole Middle East into another Iraq. While were at it, why dosen't the U.S create a terrorist training and recruitment centre in Washington.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Isn't a probe just another name for job security?

While they are busy probing the past, present and future incidents will continue to happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by hotbread

Yeah, that would be just perfect. Lets turn the whole Middle East into another Iraq. While were at it, why dosen't the U.S create a terrorist training and recruitment centre in Washington.

Actually I wasn't talking about Iraq but since you brought it up, I will.
I believe former president Bush did make the right decision in going after Saddam Hussein, one reason is because if Saddam was still in power today, it is likely that we would have a situation much similar to either the one in Libya or Syria if not worse, and I would hate to see how president Obama could be dealing with that at this time, giving his current silence and unclear ME policies.

Don't forget that Saddam was the most feared of all arab dictators and I very much doubt that any arab uprising could have toppled him, and it is only through the strong resolve of ex president GW that allowed him to stand up in the face of such a defiant and brutal dictator in order to advance freedom. Let's see if Obama can emulate his success in both Libya and Syria today.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join