It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO sightings Columbia, Mar 2011..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
While watching this I did notice that what appears to be an airport is in the video underneath and behind the objects but my question is "what kind of airplanes hover and glow?"...Its up to you to be the judge...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I see this all the time near then Philadelphia Airport. I'm about a mile away from the airport and it's just planes at a very slow speed. It almost looks like they are hovering. You will always see this at night in Philadelphia. Good find though star for you!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I agree, just airplanes and maybe some stationary ground locations. One of the "floating spots" even flashed a wing beacon at one point.

cool lightning though

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Im from a small town with alot of hills. So any views of airports arent common for me. But it still looks kinda eerie to me though. The thundersorm in the background looks cool and makes them look more sphere like rather than long like an airplane.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I see how that could be weird for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I wish i would get to see stuff like that...its too quite in east Tennessee. we never get to see lights in the sky like that.

Morpheus~

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

I believe your explanation is quite valid. I've rarely seen strangeness in the skies, but when I have it has turned out to be near or over an airport.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by danamae23
Im from a small town with alot of hills. So any views of airports arent common for me. But it still looks kinda eerie to me though. The thundersorm in the background looks cool and makes them look more sphere like rather than long like an airplane.

The reason they look 'sphere like' is due to the blooming effect of the camera. This happens all the time in UFO videos and can be very deceiving. heres an example

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
spelled colombia papa get it right or get it tight lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

i didnt spell that i just cpoied and pasted the title of the video. I didn't catch it though when i put it u lop.
good eye lol

new topics

top topics

join