It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing - French Vogue Photo shoot - Featuring Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This doesn't surprise me at all. Media & movies in the USA are pushing images of ever-younger girls.

Recently when I watched the movie Tangled (which was pretty good) I realized that the princess has the facial proportions of a 6-year-old girl. She is proportioned very similarly to one of the very little girls in this Vogue shoot, actually.

Then there's the recent news about what a significant portion of prime-time sex-type scenes are featuring underage girls.

We're being conditioned as a culture to find pre-pubescent girls the most attractive. Why is that? What used to be seen as a well-proportioned, voluptuous and sexy woman is now seen as overweight. The most desirable women in the world look a lot like 14-year-old boys.

What is driving all this?

I can't quite stop thinking about these words.
To answer your questions: I'm not sure. But I am convinced that there's much more to stuff like this than meets the eye. In other words, it's a conspiracy.

As I said in the other thread based on this exact topic: This is what happens when you let degenerates run your society.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

UHHH you guys are on to something!!!!!! Look at the rabbits they are holding! The "alice in wonderland" rabbit symbolism. The only thing more that you could throw in is ruby slippers or something out of the "Wizard of OZ"! Also notice that the pic where she is holding the bunny..... she is in front of the mirror like Carrol's "Through the Looking Glass". I have been studying this stuff for a while and this is as obvious as a Stanley Kubrick movie. Nice find OP

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

No I don't digg. Messenger? Really? There is more to a message than just lookie lookie. Messages have reason behind them. You offer none.

What I can dig is that you are young. You are young in a world which is demanding that we grow up quickly. Quickly because time is short and I imagine that you are looking around for an information base upon which to base the rest of your life. This I can dig.

Calling names like a little child I cannot. A suggestion? Leave off the trivial posts for a while. The lookie lookie posts. Find something that sparks you from the adult you hope to be rather than the place of sensationalism that so attracts teenagers.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
" SIGH "

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join