It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Erie UFO's In The Mass Media & New Footage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I just got done watching this and found it to be interesting. I know its a long video but even if you just skim through you should still get the point and see some of the sightings for yourself...Some sightings in this video you may have already seen but i know some were new to me and were pretty cool...It has alot of the media coverage of these UFOS in the video too...Im not preaching desensitization, just cool to see how much its being covered...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I live near Lake Erie; right on the coast actually all of my life. Seen many weird things in the sky sometimes. I saw a streak tonight and took a picture with my iphone i'll post it on this thread the contrail like streak looked much too vertical and had a direction in the sky that wasn't going toward any major airport for more than 100km's
edit on 24-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

until i watched this i didnt realize how much activity there was at Lake Erie and the surrounding areas.must be cool to be in area with this muc action...i look up every night hoping to see something,i just havent gotten lucky enough so far I guess

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Disregard the fact that he's muslim and generally disliked. Truth is truth.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Picture here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fcd1bf1dbbc.jpg[/atsimg]

This was taken Today EST approx 7:00 EST Time April 24th,2011

Close up Of Streak here. I could see it i have 20:20 Vision and there was a twist in the streak do Contrails Usually have these twists? like a cork screw twist

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/921c29295633.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

i noticed today when i looked at the sun there seemed to be alot streaming across it...noramal?i dont know but still looked wierd

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Hard to see but i saw it with my own eyes and i have 20:20 and see contrails all the time since we live in an area where the airport is in buffalo but the planes usually always never have a contrail going vertically downwards when they are flying westward because there is not really any major airports for 100's km's westward from my town.

I saw it i swear it was a corkscrew in the contrail as i pointed out here and it definitely looked like it was vertically descending rapidly. Also there is no major airports in the direction it was descending for 100's of km's

RED CIRCLE IS WHERE CORKSCREW IS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccaf2c6ff4a9.jpg[/atsimg]

Here i just found another picture that is clearer and better i took multiple pictures and this is the first one i took it has better contrast this one between the sky and the "contrail"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b661b1201cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not terribly new footage, I'm afraid. There was a crawl at the bottom about the death of Lynn Redgrave, almost a year ago.

Anyhoo, previous ATS threads on Michael Hill :

HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

Lake Erie UFO's update - Bigelow Involvement Now

NEW Micheal Lee Hill Videos

FWIW, there's a pair of lights close together early on where you can make out the flashing anti-collision lights.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is definitely a great amount of ufo activity on the great lakes , and even some of Michigan`s smaller lakes . Ive heard many personal accounts here ranging from lights over the water to being on a small boat out on a lake and having a close up encounter complete with missing time . For some reason Michigan is the number 3 state for UFO sightings.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I live in Erie!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
top quality post m8
i will be watching this tonight when i get the chance
quickly skimmed thru but i want to watch it fully
nice to see when sightings make the news

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is this Lake Erie in Pa or are you on the coast in Ohio or somewhere else? I'm in Pa near Pittsburgh and I go up to Erie, Pa in the summer a few times usually, definitely going to checkout the lake at night sometime this time.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Yeah wasn't the guys name here Frozenthought (perfect name for this guy) and he was banned I believe.

This thread was the beginning of it I think.

On to something here...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What gets on my nerves is the way the presenters treat this topic.

If you are going to broadcast something like this, don't take the piss throughout the broadcast.

And to think these people are supposed to be regarded as 'professional'.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by splittheatom

I'm bumping this thread because there's no need for me to start a new one. This topic needs more attention me thinks. And I have a new youtube video to boot

Edit: I see this mike guy got himself banned on here?
I'm not interested in him but the area and UFO sightings. I wish I lived in an active UFO area. I'm thinking about planning my next Va-k to a UFO hot spot. Who here knows about this area? How's the weather?
edit on 12-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join