It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian FAQ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

Yes i do have that feeling. The mugs can stay in the sink or the ironing can wait!
They are amongst us and i have too much thinking to do i cannot control, since i saw them. It literally has blown my mind!!! This has taken over from the sleep paralysis big time!!!
They can't try to tell me it's all in my mind now!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

I'm interested in the sleep paralysis phenom as i have experienced it myself but remain unsure of its origins. I felt a great force of negative intent pinned me to my bed and i was terrified. My first impulse was to panic but fortunately i'm not that way inclined. i became angry and began to growl as this was the only thing i could make my body do, something in me at this point became convinced that if only i managed to say, (excuse the expletives), f@#k off then i would break free. never in my life since have i exerted such force of will and it was tiring but the more i growled in anger the more control i wrestled back and in the final moment like the snap of a rope under great strain i screamed out F**K OFF and began flailing about til i realised it was gone and i had control of myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm still looking for the video where the sound is heard and mentioned by the person analyzing the clips.

In the meantime, this video does capture some kind of sound, but the person narrating the video doesn't mention this. The sound is heard around the 5 minute mark. Right when he starts looking uncomfortable, you can hear what sounds like water squishing or bubbling. Immediately after the sound, Greer gets a wicked smile across his face that is just plain creepy.
Keep in mind that Dr. Greer is always reassuring everyone that none of the aliens are a danger or threat.
Other points to note:
At the 1:45 mark, Greer states "none of them are hostile by the way".
At the 9:50 mark, he states "Don't be deceived again". The fact he uses the word 'again' raises a huge red flag with me. He goes on to say "there is no hostile intent".
Here's the video. You'll want to watch it in full screen, so jot down the times and circumstances I've listed above.

Although this video doesn't have any sound to it, it does include some things to consider when acknowledging energy, matter, and quantum physics.
At the 2:30 mark, you can see a patch of rainbow glow over the part in his hair, but towards the back of his head. It remains for quite a while. What can it be? The lights reflecting off the gel he keeps in his hair?
After the 11:30 mark, the narrator will point your attention to something running by in the background. At the 12:15 mark, you can see it passing by the other side of the screen. What is that thing?
Here's this video. Again, be sure to watch in full screen.

Sorry that I've been unable to find the videos I was talking about, but I'll keep searching.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am not a believer in Reptilians but am not close-minded either. I can come up with some questions (each following "If Reptillians really do exist, then...":

1. Why do they not frequent myths? Unconscious truths emerge through myths, and creatures (some that were real, like a giant octopus and others symbolic like the Griffin) come up through myth. So then, if Reptilians are real why are lizard-men rarely if ever found in mythology and folklore?

2. How do royals and other public figures (as Reptilian shape shifters) maintain such a convincing human form (in body, action and voice) for extended periods of time? Queen Elizabeth will stand for hours to listen to or make speeches, and walk down a street and straight to another event. This would take such an immense energy and discipline, if such a thing were possible.

3. Why the fascination with us? If they are so superior, then why are we worth such effort? Humans wouldn't disguise themselves as monkeys 24-7 to fool a monkey tribe, have sex with their monkey brides and steal their bananas.

4. Might they not be mistaken for something else? What if "aliens from another dimension" is really just a modern interpretation of fairies/spirits that have been toying with mankind around the world throughout history? Also, I have heard that demons can look tall, gray and reptile-like.
edit on 28-4-2012 by LoneCloudHopper because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by LoneCloudHopper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper
1. Why do they not frequent myths?

They do. Serpents are in many cultures and don't forget that Adam & Eve were brought to ruin by a serpent. It's also been mentioned in this thread about how our ancestors created sculptures and drawings of reptilian like gods/beings.

2. How do royals and other public figures (as Reptilian shape shifters) maintain such a convincing human form (in body, action and voice) for extended periods of time?

Nobody knows (evidently). That's why this thread is also exploring realms of science that even today's scientists can't make sense of like quantum physics.

3. Why the fascination with us? If they are so superior, then why are we worth such effort?

We were designed to be a slave race and they consider themselves to be our overlords.

4. Might they not be mistaken for something else?

They're often mistaken for one's ex-wife/husband.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OK, fair enough.

Why do you believe that Reptilians exist? I explored the idea years ago and frankly couldn't find any evidence to support it. I heard that "lots of people" have witnessed them but I've never been able to find any of them online that I could talk to, or at least see that they are real people and read their stories.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

I believe that there are many species surrounding us. Reps just happen to be one people are especially interested in. People really started talking when Icke came on the scene.

Like I mentioned earlier, our ancestors from a variety of cultures were creating sculptures of and drawing reptilian humanoids. How is this possible when they had no forms of widespread communications?

Not to mention that there's some videos out there that are really hard to explain. There's more than just pixelation going on.

I'm not trying to tell people they should believe in reptilians. I think everyone just needs to look at ALL the evidence and decide for themselves. See, it's getting more and more difficult every day to determine what's real and what's not. From my research and my own personal experiences, my gut tells me that these are among us.

There's another video from Mexico where this girl says she escaped from an underground prison where they ate human flesh. I did a thread about this video, but as far as I've heard, the situation just fell off the wire and the girl's never been heard from since, as far as I'm aware. In the video, she accuses one of the police officers of taking her back to the dungeon the last time. She also speaks about the Queen and Mickey Mouse. Most people who have studied mind control knows that Disney is one of the leading mind control centers in the world.
Here's the thread if you're interested about this case.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, it may seem as though I'm digressing, but it really is all related. There is pure evil in this world and I think that the reptilian theory needs to be examined more closely. I have a much easier time thinking that the elite are evil lizard creatures instead of having to believe that humans can indeed be this repulsive and murderous. Another thought to consider is that it's scary knowing that we aren't at the top of the food chain after all.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Honestly, if I had not seen them I would never have been able to believe it either. Truth is the first time I was 13 yrs old and when I awoke to see before me these creatures, I thought I was looking at demons. There were human doctors in the room with them as well which made the entire experience inpercievable to me. I had never heard of Dracoia's in my life nor had any conception of such a creature.

It was terrifying. They were perplexed as to how it was possible that I woke up out of what ever induced state they put me in. The lead Drac kept trying to calm me down telepathically because I was freaking out. They kept repeating that they were not going to hurt me, yet there I lay on some experimental table surrounded by human doctor's and these reptilian monsters that physically had the body of ripped men, unbelievable muscle, stature and rigged for war from what I could see. Not an ounce of compassion or feeling in them from what I could feel from them. I was horrified.

As they all struggled to figure out how to induce me again so that I would stay under, I was held down and the 'thing' kept speaking to me, until at last I went under again. At the age of 13 this isn't the type of experience that one can make up with such detail. It left me jarred for a long time and I couldn't wrap my brain around what I had seen and experienced.

There was nothing in my entire being that could have prepared me for that. So the journey began to unravel the truth. Sadly, it was years before I discovered that other people also had encounters with the malevolent fallen ones. I really thought I was alone in what I had witnessed and experienced. All I ever heard about were the greys but no one back then even spoke about the Dracs.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How did you get into that room? Was it a physical place you went to or a psychic place you were drawn to? Also, could you describe the Reptilians better? I've heard demons described as tall with gray skin. I wonder if they're two of the same.

I've seen entities before but never Reptilians. I've seen orbs, lights and shadows, Shadow Men and a see-through figure of a woman once who made physical contact with me (when I accidentally stepped into the spirit realm.) I'm what you'd call a Sensitive I guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have no idea how I got there. I simply woke up but I had experienced missing time and apparently my sister could not find me in my bedroom. As to their description I will explain it in further detail after I finish with my errands.

I think it was very real and in the flesh as opposed to a dream state or soul abduction. I even had an idea of the location which was even stranger.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Ah. I was wondering because I had a similar experience once, but it was while I was in a dream state. I still can't be certain that it actually happened but it felt similar to what you described.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
forum.davidicke.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">forum.davidicke.com...reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

Skip the first few images because they are not correct. Go down until you see the 5th image. There is a likeness there. The best I could find even though it is still not correct. The eyes are exceptionally slanted and the mouth is almost a slit as are the holes for the nostrils.

forum.davidicke.com...

I am having a hard time finding a picture which resembles a true likeness. This one comes close but the eyes, mouth, nose are not correct. Also there are small protruding horns also that are not shown on here. Their colours are distinct according to their tier. Each type has distinct positions or ranks.

There skin is completely made of scales soft to the touch until you go in the opposite direction when touching them. They can be a yellow/tan to green to torquoise blue green and various browns. They also have pronounced cheek bones and when peering into their faces............one feels a great sense of fear. They are great warriors and known for it. They do not have ears but rather openings on the sides of their heads. There wasn't one weak spot in their entire body that I could detect.

Their language is extremely rare. They articulate with sounds that are very difficult to mimic with our vocal abilities.

I have also seen an extremely rare type which classifies as one of the top ranks/tiers and they are almost white/opal.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

i find it difficult to accept video evidence and these do nothing to change that. Perhaps if i knew more about film production i would feel differently.
My latest intuitive leap to explain the tech involved with the "reptilians" items with a "left handed atomic structure". Dont ask yet! i'll need a shovel to get through the text on this one. Would be grateful for any knowledge you and others might provide.
i would like to throw this possibility out there too; The phenomenon is real but rather than a reptile that shifts to human form could it be humans shift to reptile form or the illusion of so as to throw us off the scent and spread fear. What if we were always the ancient astronauts stranded enslaved by masters of our own species. Forced to forget in ancient times, dumbed down, and bereft of freewill. The slave masters keeping all the tech over eons to keep their family lines in power. ?? just a thought.
I recall asking for help whilst trying to draw a still life object, the answer that came was; ignore the object and draw the space around it.
I believe I've gone down the rabbit hole as far as any observer can go, (without having an actual encounter or experience of note), and the only reliable fact is that no fact is reliable. Very much like an experiment altered by the mere act of observation and the observer cannot observe without in some way being altered also.
so as it is below so it is above...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I have only seen an alien once during sleep paralysis. That was back in the early nineties. It stood beside the bed starring at me. I have never been so scared in my life and i honestly thought i was going to have a heart attack. I was in shock for months after that.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I assume you mean the drawn pic with the Native man in it? I've seen this before and many seem to say that it looks close.

You mentioned small horns. Does this look close?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Actually the one just below that. As for the pic of the small horns, well that guy just isn't a likeness but I will see if there is anything further that I can find that might shed some more light. That one in your pic is way too horny all over which isn't what I saw. They may have two or four or sometimes ridges if they are a certain breed on top of their heads on the sides.

Here is the only image that is the closest but it is still not correct, yet it is the closest I could find.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is for those of you that have seen a reptilian;

What do you feel makes you able to see?
why you? and how?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wish I could find an episode online of "A Haunting" where they depicted something simolar (a tall and gray man that they believed was a demon.) I am still wondering if they are two of the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join