It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian FAQ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hello!

I am researching for a website that is building a shape-shifting reptilian FAQ. Since part of the site contains a discussion board, I have been told by the mods that I cannot post the link here. (Which is perfectly understandable by the way, the mods here do a great job) After some discussion, I have been told that a thread like this will be just fine.

Anyhoo, What I am hoping for is some contributions in the form of a question followed by an answer.

PLEASE don't turn this thread into a debate, this is for research purposes, and I know there is a great deal of knowlege here. I am not fishing for flags or stars, I would appreciate just the simple questions (with answers) which can then be reworded and added to the FAQ.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well, uh.....how's this for a question: Is there any proof whatsoever that reptilians even exist?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
Well, uh.....how's this for a question: Is there any proof whatsoever that reptilians even exist?

Yes, it is conclusive.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
People give David Icke all sorts of crap about his talking regarding reptilians. Yet, I believe he got his info from Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa. There is a great video set of David interviewing Credo, but he is not the only one that has interviewed him.

Here are some great links:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The video with David Icke and Credo is called The Reptilian Agenda. Whatever you think of David, Credo is amazing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well...

Ummm....

Can't a Reptile get any privacy around here??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1370732e00.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ok. I may not know the exact answer, so I will have to make it a multiple choice. You can then decide which answer is correct.

Q: Why are these highly intelligent supreme beings ,whose technology is light years ahead of the human species, not able to stay cloaked while on Youtube?

A1: Your God created Youtube specifically as a weapon against lizardman.

A2: Youtube was designed by lizardman's worst enemy- Hawkman.

A3: The actual uploading process, degrades the quality of each and every single video that is found on Youtube. In turn, this creates many visual artifacts.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
why do they eat children, honestly everything i look says they eat children specificaly even phil schnider said before he died. do humans start to taste worse the more they age, or is it like with animals the age affects the tenderness. honestly why

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Q: Why are these highly intelligent supreme beings ,whose technology is light years ahead of the human species, not able to stay cloaked while on Youtube?

Sorry to the OP that so far the only posts beside mine have been to ridicule the idea. However to answer the question:

D. Vision actually occurs in the brain and is the result of complex processes. Video recordings are technological and "perceive" more accurately than the human eye because video does not filter like the brain does.

Connorromannow:

why do they eat children, honestly everything i look says they eat children specificaly even phil schnider said before he died. do humans start to taste worse the more they age, or is it like with animals the age affects the tenderness. honestly why

If you are genuinely curious and not just mocking like everyone else seems to be, Credo Mutwa talks about this specifically in the Reptilian agenda video. It is because of the fact that children become much more deeply afraid than adults and it is the chemicals that are released as a result of this fear that is what is appealing, not the tenderness of the meat.

edit on 24-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: responding to another post

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Who or what are the reptilians really?

The reptilians are an intelligent (although smaller) form of dinosaurs. They coexisted with the dinos and had developed technology similar to what we have now.

They had knowledge of the coming disaster that wiped out the dinos, and thus built a base on the moon and transfered enough of their species so that they could continue their development.

Since then in the following millions of years, they have developed technology that we can only dream of (shape-shifting, invisibility, FTL and so on). They are now mainly a space-faring species and don't like to have too many of their kind on any one planet.

They have also forgotten much of their history and thus choose to study us in hopes that it will give them clues to their own history. To get these clues they cannot openly state they are here or that will skew the results, hence the secrecy.

Come on now, this is at least more believable than most other theories of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Actually, I wasn't really ridiculing anything; it was a rather serious question.
Regarding aliens and such, I would just like something resembling proof. I'm curious, but I'm not gullible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Actually, I wasn't really ridiculing anything; it was a rather serious question. Regarding aliens and such, I would just like something resembling proof. I'm curious, but I'm not gullible.

Apologies. I wasn't really lumping you in with that. There's nothing wrong with wanting and requesting proof. Making fun of the idea like 2 of the 8 posters so far is what I was referring to (I would say 3, but maybe the kid eating question was curiosity or 4, but the one with the alternative moon base dinosaur interpretation is, as he said, at least as plausible as other interpretations when one does not have first hand info.)

edit on 24-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

D. Vision actually occurs in the brain and is the result of complex processes. Video recordings are technological and "perceive" more accurately than the human eye because video does not filter like the brain does.
Completely avoided the one important detail.
I said nothing about the technology of video.
The important factor is Youtube.

With this detail included, I can undoubtedly disagree with your statement. A highly pixelated Youtube vid, is nowhere near as accurate as my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Why are the Reptilians hell bent on destroying the spirit of man?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Because the Spirit is Sovereign and Free, that's why. they know if they can separate our Spirits from our bodies, they can enslave us and control is to their satisfaction. As long as we are en-souled, we will fight, and they know it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Connorromannow:

If you are genuinely curious and not just mocking like everyone else seems to be, Credo Mutwa talks about this specifically in the Reptilian agenda video. It is because of the fact that children become much more deeply afraid than adults and it is the chemicals that are released as a result of this fear that is what is appealing, not the tenderness of the meat.

edit on 24-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: responding to another post

i am genuanly questioning this, it just seems weird that hundreds of difernt alien types have been ebcountered by humans and these are the only ones eating people

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Completely avoided the one important detail. I said nothing about the technology of video. The important factor is Youtube. With this detail included, I can undoubtedly disagree with your statement. A highly pixelated Youtube vid, is nowhere near as accurate as my own eyes.

Okay, fine. I agree that pixelation creates video artifacts. I also agree that a number of videos claiming to have captured shapeshifting are due to these artifacts. However,

1) That in itself does not negate the existence of these beings
2) I have seen non-uploaded, non pixelated, non youtube videos on my HDTV that show similar things.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

i am genuanly questioning this, it just seems weird that hundreds of difernt alien types have been ebcountered by humans and these are the only ones eating people

Chitauli is the name that Mutwa gives to the Reptilians. Here is what he has to say about the issue:

Now, there is another thing, sir: It is that one of the things that the Chitauli like to do in their underground caves, where many fires are always kept ablaze, we are told, is that when a Chitauli gets sick and starts to lose a large area of skin on his body, it is said that there is a disease that the Chitauli suffer from which causes them to lose large areas of their skin, leaving only raw flesh.

When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself. It is said that after the sick Chitauli shows signs of getting better, then the human girl is manipulated into trying to escape. She is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.

Now, this habit of chasing a victim was also practiced by ordinary African cannibals, sir. In Zulu-land, in the last century, there were cannibals who used to eat people, and their descendants, even today, will tell you, if they trust you, that the flesh of the human being who has been frightened and made to run over a great distance, while trying to escape, tastes far better than the flesh of someone who was simply killed.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

PLEASE FOLKS...

PLEASE people. I respectfully asked that this not become a debate thread, but perhaps that is too much to ask of some people. Is it even REMOTELY possible to limit the posts to a simple question and answer? There are plenty of debate threads, all I am asking is for the smallest modicrum of respect.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
According to a report on exopolitics:

According to Alex Collier, the Draconians or Dracos have two main castes, the first of which is a warrior caste that are in the 7-8 foot range, who are apparently feared throughout the galaxy for their fighting abilities. [44] The second caste are a ‘royal line’ of Draco Reptilians that he describes as ‘Ciakars’ which, because of their alleged size, psychic ability and alleged wings, might be confused as the proverbial Dragon if Collier is correct: The Draconians are a very large reptilian race, otherwise known as "the Dracs". There is royal line of the reptilian race called the Ciakar. They range from 14 to 22 feet tall and can weigh up to 1,800 pounds. They do have winged appendages and they are awesome beings. They're extremely clairvoyant and extremely clever, and they can also be extremely sinister. [45]

There appears to be a strict hierarchy involving the Draco-Reptilians and other
extraterrestrial races so far described in this group. According to Thomas Castello,
Reptilians from Alpha Draconis, the ‘Dracos’, are in command of the Earth based
Reptilians. [47] Earth based Reptilians are in turn in command of the ‘tall Grays’, who are
in command of the short Grays. Interestingly, Castello also describes the Draconian ruling
caste as Ciakars who are winged and therefore could be easily confused as dragons.
Jefferson Souza, a Brazilian UFO researcher confirms the existence of a hierarchy
involving the Grays and a Master Reptilian race. [48]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.

I just ran across this video tonight that talks about the exact same thing only in the context of Satanic Ritual Abuse. The pertinent part starts at about the 3:06 mark (warning:it is disturbing.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join