It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hunt for Geminis and why.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wow! Now those last couple of paragraphs described this Gemini to a T!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello fellow Gemini's.
It's been mentioned that Gemini's are quick witted, I often have people in knots with my quick witted comebacks, it's like something turns upside down in my head and out spills a wit.

But, a big BUT, I am often the last to get a joke, then the joke is on me, that plane flew right over my head, sometimes it comes back and sometimes someone needs to steer the plane back towards my head.

I am also absent minded and forgetful.
I can also be really smart and kind of dumb at the same time.

As far as a conspiracy against Gemini's go, I was not able to spawn with my mate, which makes me want to stray to correct this matter which bothers me, and doesn't.

Hasta la Vista, baby.

I'll be 42 in June, I don't want to die without grandkids, that really gets me down, to the point where I avoid old friends and other people simply because they have kids.

It's like being poor working stiff in a room full of millionaires who can pursue their dreams without needing a job, and can get lots of chicks.

Good thing I am a loner, I need my space. I only really hang out with my brother or some of his friends.
'Friends' that burn me get discarded fairly quickly, I don't need their BS.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

That goes for me too ! Proud to be a Gemini and very nomadic. I like living a solitary life sometimes since i tend to over analyze everyone i meet and get rid of the "bad" friends. Sometimes its just me and my books

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cool i'm a Gemini too...

...didn't know the world wanted me dead tho, not sure i believe that part.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Another gemini gone.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I mentioned Leos coz T.I.T.S (or TrappedInTheSystem if you prefer) was asking about them.

Their loyalty and bravery make them good soldiers. Combine this with the need to have everyone like them and it makes them easy targets for our charm and superior communication abilities.
Gemini's arent fighters or workers, were the thinkers. We need the Leos coz Ill be damned if Im gonna change the lightbulbs or cook for myself when we have easy access to a slave labour workforce.

BLESSED BE THE GEMINI'S!!!!!!!!!!

I think you have a point there. This Leo lioness has birthed, nurtured and been a slave now for almost 18 years to a Gemini, Virgo and Capricorn.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow! I have never heard of this before. I am a true Gemini and I sure hope I never become famous. Thank you for the info - I'm going to look more into this, especially some of the military projects you mention as I haven't heard of some of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This entire thread is fascinating, and I am really enjoying all the information! I was just wondering what you can tell me about Sagittarius (am I the only Sag here, lol?)...and also, what do you know about the so-called 13th sign, Ophiucus?
I really hope this topic stays active.....I am feeling that there is much truth here.
Thank you, jacygirl

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Another gemini gone.

'
June 7 marks Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's birthday.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have been gemini for over 60yrs now so this thread really caught my attention. This is one I have never heard before. I have moved from one place to the other my whole life, went to multiple schools in any given year. But I always did well academically and socially because I could become who I needed to be to get by. I have a lot of experiences with no explanation, that I was too embarrased to tell anyone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join