It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African virgin Mary mass sighting - 4/20/2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why do people keep suggesting that haarp or bluebeam is used to do things like create images of Virgin Mary on the sun, or crop circles in a foreign country? Who is in charge of those projects.. utter lunatics?

Also, as Jesus if he does indeed exist, is probably not an alien, nor was Mary, nor is bluebeam or haarp a UFO, this is probably in the wrong forum.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Need I remind you that the only thing confirmed here is the sighting itself and the location. WHAT was sighted hasn't been confirmed. So a mysterious apparition (unidentified = U) was seen in the SKY (floating/flying = F) and it was definitely a something (object = O)..

Fits the bill to me..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sorry, but the OP most certainly identified it: It's the Virgin Mary. Ergo, it's not an unidentified object.

Also, obviously this forum is for objects of a nature that are alien / possibly from another world. The subject matter posted was of a religious nature, although it's probably just a hoax. Certainly isn't a huge alien though, try again.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why do people keep suggesting that haarp or bluebeam is used to do things like create images of Virgin Mary on the sun, or crop circles in a foreign country? Who is in charge of those projects.. utter lunatics?

Also, as Jesus if he does indeed exist, is probably not an alien, nor was Mary, nor is bluebeam or haarp a UFO, this is probably in the wrong forum.

Yes the people or beings who running our world are lunatic at its best. They don´t care about us or anything else. Only power,money and controlling us is their only purpose and goal. I agree the virgin mary theory is far stretched(no pun intended
) but who really knows what TPTB are up to. The "official" disclosure bugs me the most. Maybe we are already dead man walking but i´m in charge of my own destiny and not those f*cking morons and their hidden agendas. Screw them all. If it´s really the end of the world than at least i get the satisfaction from seeing government buildings burn to the ground. They know what´s going on but they keep their mouths shut and that´s a f*cking good reason to unleash hell on them.

There is so much going on right now that is unexplainable and otherwordly. It´s like mankind has woken up from a long long dream only to witness their extinction. Something huge is going to happen....soon. I guess other people can feel it too.

It could be virgin Mary,Jesus,the spaghetti monster or even Cthullu but we will never know for sure because soon it will be labeled as hoax though it doesn´t matter what we think. We are a minority and let´s face it most of the people only care about their new sportscar,flatscreen or the newest game console and not what happens right now or in the near future. But if you went down the rabbithole there is no coming back though i can understand why most of the people don´t want to lose their reality even if it´s fake as hell.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hmm I will have to call fake on this one. If I was a 'believer' I wouldn't be screaming like a teenager in a rock concert if I saw Virgin Mary right before my eyes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join