It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African virgin Mary mass sighting - 4/20/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't have much information on this video and I didn't see it posted here at all.. please tell me what you all think? Did a little google search and not much either.. too see the phenomena forward to 1:30.

edit on 23-4-2011 by epicvision because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by epicvision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by epicvision

Malformed video id. Please just post the link to the video if you cant figure out how to embed it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

Sorr bout that.. just fixed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What do you think about this alleged mass virgin mary sighting?

I think someone posted this earlier in regards to HAARP having something to do wit hit.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

already posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was looking for it being posted but no luck. I can see something peeking out beginning at 1:30.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Mod feel free to delete if there is already a discussion on this topic. Didn't come up in the search.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I really wish this was real but it feels manufactured. We all could use a little help from something from beyond what humans are capable. Lord help us all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't see a thing. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but it's obvious from the audio that the crowd sees something.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Funny how the good virgin mary decides to show up exactly where the sun is... so once again we have a phenomenon where Occam's razor becomes a good measure - in all likelihood this is just an optical illusion of the sun and the clouds.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

I didn't see anything for ages, but towards the end you can see a sort of flickering shape inside the glare. If you were already expecting to see a robed figure gesturing with its arms, you might think it was that, but also it kind of looks like a wavering set of parenthesis. That said, I don't think it's an optical illusion -- I think it's some kind of projection. The way it moves looks artificial, staggered in a odd way, for all the world as if it is dropping frames. Even if not, sticking a cut-out over a bright light would easily achieve a similar effect.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It actually looks like a vagina. Also looks like our modern perception of what Mary looks like. I believe it is not the vision that is important, but that people take comfort from what they think they see.
edit on Sun, 24 Apr 2011 00:11:48 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: add screencap

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bluebeam all the way. I don't think Bluebeam was for UFOs, but for religious figures. This is really stupid. This is manifactured as hell and I hope Op BB hasn't started yet. If we see more of these figures in the coming days...you'll know it's BB

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I guess it's one of those things where you had to actually be there to appreciate it. I honestly can't see anything but glare from the sun.
edit on 24-4-2011 by AvidWatcher because: (omitted word)

edit on 24-4-2011 by AvidWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It would be more difficult to create authentic sounds of hysteria than the optical figure in the glare, the initial screams and oohs made the hairs on my arms stand up! The sound of the crowd sure sounded authentic to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AvidWatcher

Did you watch all the way? I couldn't either, and was about to give up, when finally the figure was very obvious. It really looks like a film projector flickering, the way it moves.

I would take screenshots, but this kind of video sends me into a horrible rage followed by a deep depression. Not because of the hoaxing, but at the fact that human beings in this day and age still do stuff like swing the camera around wildly as if on a Tilt-o-Whirl, as well as repeatedly film their own hands and shirts in extreme closeup.

edit on 24-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks for the specifics, I'll take another look.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

All rightie, starting around 1:42 I do see the "parentheses" but for a mass of people to all believe it's a miraculous sighting of the Virgin Mary something must have been more visually clear to them than is apparent to me on the video.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Look at the quality of the video, of course it would be more clear to them.

I feel this is project blue beam in the works, all this ranting about 4/20/11 being the beginning of disclosure. maybe this is part of it.
The official launch of "Project Blue Beam"

We will see what this year holds for us, I am very curious to see what is next.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I do see some artifacts like sparks or something being emitted. I was most intrigued by the reactions of the witnesses.. that sounds real and everybody is looking up.

Wouldn't it make perfect sense to test some bluebeam or HAARP technology on some less developed area like Africa?
edit on 24-4-2011 by epicvision because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join