It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't hear this on any mainstream news!!! (Nuclear Fallout)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
when you hear this you will understand my depression
nuclear power has ruined the world for thousands of years

this is what nuclear power has brought to your planet
the people who set up this disaster did so years ago
problem is this will effect the earth for thousands of years
this is why there is a news blackout in japan

this is orders of magnatude worse that you have been told
one pound of plutonium can kill every human on earth if each person
gets one particle
ONE PARTICLE

this is intended to inform and is not health advice
please consult your doctor for health advice

if nuclear power was stopped now the earth would still be poluted for thousands of years

carbon is not even a problem plutonium can kill at 1000th of a gram and does not need to be radioactive to kill

this is mega death and were are being told nothing

NOTHING about what is really happening

i pray that this message is allowed to get through

stop all nuclear power production now these reactors are going to destroy the world before carbon even heats the earth a few degrees.

i risk alot to bring you the truth as i see it
but to allow the lies to continue means i am no better than the "leaders" who would rather allow the world to die.

this may be my last post so please spread this message as it proberly means i am now a target for censorship or worse.

edit to add source
source

xploder

edit on 23-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add source

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nuclear Scientist (whistle blower) makes public announcement - mind blowing truth!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This has been posted already...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I knew it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reactor pressure video

reactors are the least of our worries
the exposed fuel pool of one of the reactors has mox fuel
thats plutonium people enought to wipe out all life on earth
one particle per animal on the planet

xp

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Nuclear Scientist (whistle blower) makes public announcement - mind blowing truth!

differnt vid
this is a new vid from global reasearch

xp

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
when you hear this you will understand my depression
nuclear power has ruined the world for thousands of years

this is what nuclear power has brought to your planet
the people who set up this disaster did so years ago
problem is this will effect the earth for thousands of years
this is why there is a news blackout in japan

this is orders of magnatude worse that you have been told
one pound of plutonium can kill every human on earth if each person
gets one particle
ONE PARTICLE

this is intended to inform and is not health advice
please consult your doctor for health advice

if nuclear power was stopped now the earth would still be poluted for thousands of years

carbon is not even a problem plutonium can kill at 1000th of a gram and does not need to be radioactive to kill

this is mega death and were are being told nothing

NOTHING about what is really happening

i pray that this message is allowed to get through

stop all nuclear power production now these reactors are going to destroy the world before carbon even heats the earth a few degrees.

i risk alot to bring you the truth as i see it
but to allow the lies to continue means i am no better than the "leaders" who would rather allow the world to die.

this may be my last post so please spread this message as it proberly means i am now a target for censorship or worse.

edit to add source
source

xploder

edit on 23-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add source

Greetings:

Great find and it was posted in the gigantic Japan thread as it deserved to be.

We have enjoyed many of your fine threads and posts and find this one of particular interest.

Perhaps, this might interest you also.

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Didn't phage pop out of his hole for a few seconds and say exactly the opposite?

Phage knows it all. He knows it all.

Remember, if the japanese authorities detect ANY amount, you face imprisonment and $344,799 in fines.

A 'judge' will review your 'case' before you see daylight again.

Animals.
edit on 23-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I hate to point this out, but did I beat you to the post?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

at this point if phage poped out of his hole
i would challenge him to a truth contest
the scientific truth of this disaster has been confined to the radiation debate
what about the particles of plutonium
what about the poisenous material
even if we waved our majic wand the deadly particles were no longer radioactive
the material itself would still poisen and kill millions

phage no dis respect but how can you argue the facts?
is plutonium not deadly in minute amounts?

there is more problems than we are being told

phage care to debate how bad this is?

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by XPLodER

I hate to point this out, but did I beat you to the post?

there is a first time to everything lol
nice work in posting this
people need to be aware
this is not nearly solved unless some one collects every particle from around the world

this is MEGA DEATH
and because it takes a few years to die no one is taking it seriously
but they will when in a few years time everybody exposed gets cancer and dies

babies will be born mutated (if they even survive)

and the people who did this will walk free with millions of deaths on their hands

stop nuclear power

xploder

xploder

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You won't hear this on "ANY" MSM because it is bullcrap...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deepennytration

please explain any thing stated is not correct and why
i am positive you dont know what your talking about
i have read very similar reports from various sources

xploder

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i knew it would be worse case scenerio in the early days of the disaster. the media downplaying it only for something to make it worse and then have the media downplay it again made it obvious.

the media are downplaying it now but mostly trying to ignore it. some humans just spoil it for everyone else, thats basically what has happened, some humans who think they know best and know what they are doing because they had the 'qualifications' messed it up for everybody else. i have had it with god damn humans, look at how 'inteligent' they are. think about what they have done, not just to us, the earth, and every living thing.

yet i am told switching lights off and seperating rubbish will help to 'save' the world and polar bears, it's a joke, somehow i doubt it matters what i do, because the people who 'know' what they are doing keep on having brain lapses and making anything i do or anybody else does void, because we are still moving backwards with all these 'accidents', we are not looking after the planet, we are destroying it, well maybe not the planet but at minimum the life on it.

having nuclear power in earthquake zones with no effective method of solving things when they go wrong is absolutely insane. i am angry and in shock at humanities stupidity, it has been proved it exists at all levels of society, even those who think they know it all or are 'qualified'.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is complete nonsense.

While plutonium is highly toxic in very small doses as a pure element - most of what would be encountered in the form of "fallout" from this incident would be oxides and other compounds that, chemically, are rather docile. Radioactively, it's not pretty - but it takes far more radioactivity to kill you than a few micrograms of plutonium can provide.

What you -won't- find in the main-stream or in these fringe anti-nuclear crack-pots is this:
www.ornl.gov...

Former ORNL researchers J. P. McBride, R. E. Moore, J. P. Witherspoon, and R. E. Blanco made this point in their article "Radiological Impact of Airborne Effluents of Coal and Nuclear Plants" in the December 8, 1978, issue of Science magazine. They concluded that Americans living near coal-fired power plants are exposed to higher radiation doses than those living near nuclear power plants that meet government regulations. This ironic situation remains true today and is addressed in this article.

Using these data, the releases of radioactive materials per typical plant can be calculated for any year. For the year 1982, assuming coal contains uranium and thorium concentrations of 1.3 ppm and 3.2 ppm, respectively, each typical plant released 5.2 tons of uranium (containing 74 pounds of uranium-235) and 12.8 tons of thorium that year. Total U.S. releases in 1982 (from 154 typical plants) amounted to 801 tons of uranium (containing 11,371 pounds of uranium-235) and 1971 tons of thorium. These figures account for only 74% of releases from combustion of coal from all sources. Releases in 1982 from worldwide combustion of 2800 million tons of coal totaled 3640 tons of uranium (containing 51,700 pounds of uranium-235) and 8960 tons of thorium.

Although trace quantities of radioactive heavy metals are not nearly as likely to produce adverse health effects as the vast array of chemical by-products from coal combustion, the accumulated quantities of these isotopes over 150 or 250 years could pose a significant future ecological burden and potentially produce adverse health effects, especially if they are locally accumulated. Because coal is predicted to be the primary energy source for electric power production in the foreseeable future, the potential impact of long-term accumulation of by-products in the biosphere should be considered.

Conclusion - if you're worried about radiation and exposure to hazardous chemical compounds - you'll want nuclear power over fossil fuels any day of the week.

www.physics.ohio-state.edu...

We tend to think of solar energy as “green energy,” or clean energy. Figure E20.12.4
shows cost comparisons of various energy strategies.(267) Solar energy appears a worse
choice than nuclear energy. Nuclear energy appears to be one of the least dangerous ways
to generate energy.

In the study, the backup for times that solar energy is offline was assumed to be a coalfired
power plant, which is the most hazardous of the alternatives. This contributes much
of the hazard risk for photovoltaic energy. If nuclear energy or gas were used instead, the
risk would be significantly lower.

It also should be noted that if cadmium is used in the solar cells, the risk increased
dramatically. Cohen estimates that the risk is 1.4 deaths in the first 500 years after
installation—higher than nuclear, less than from coal. However, if a total perspective
(hundreds of thousands of years), there would be 80 deaths from solar cells as against 70
from coal.(257)

Highly interesting.

Either way you look at it - energy doesn't come without risks. It makes sense if you think about it. Every ounce of power you use in your house must be transmitted through the power lines - from the water you boil on the stove to the light in your house to the power used to make a hobbyist rail-gun that vaporized a few grams of metal every time you fire it. Add your power use to everyone on the block. Then everyone in your town, and then everyone on your power grid. All of that power has to come from the power plant - whether it be water falling through a turbine, steam (generated from some form of heat) turning a turbine, wind passing over a turbine, or some form of photovoltaic (solar) power... it is an awesome amount of power to have to generate. However much power your grid uses in a day -must- be stored at the plant for that day (or they have one hell of a frequent shipment)... and likely for that week.

That energy is just sitting there - waiting to be released. It's like a steel beam torqued to the point it creaks - almost instantly recognized as dangerous and something to steer clear of. That's power generation for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
From a different perspective that you defiantly wont hear on any MSM

One variety of Reptilian crossbreed is particularly negative and dangerous. This variety, who work with the Draco... do not 'eat' in the same way humans do. These hive-like beings use synthetically produced substances, mixed with blood. Thus slurry is sometimes mixed with Hydrogen Peroxide, which kills the foreign bacteria and viruses. They may also be feeding off the "life essence energy" of the substances. They also seem to 'feed' off nuclear energy, and have manipulated humans into developing sources of nuclear power that emit radiation. Nuclear methods involved use of neutrons to create radiation. Methods that use positrons emit no radiation.

www.1minpages.com...

The stories about ET's and Zeta Reticuli is that this place went MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) with atomic weapons and had to underground to survive. Now they are here and are changing the Earth's environment to suit themselves as they evolved to this catastrophe. Nuclear leaks, oil spills, chemtrails and other pollutants are all part of the plan to take over and enslave mankind.

Some people may just call this crazy talk, but isn't 9/11, the economy and the response to the gulf oil spill crazy as well? Isn't a lack of integrity in our governments and media a problem? Why is the truth considered so dangerous? Maybe because it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The worlds oceans contain 41,000EBq of radiaoctivity, which means 41,000*10^18 decays occur per second in the ocean. Using her logic since it only takes one radioactive decay to cause cancer, over the course of a year there is enough natural radioactive decay to ruin the lives of everyone on earth 2.0*10^19 times over. OH NOES, HUGE NUMBERS!!!! If you don't get it already, it is not the case and is total BS because it assumes that somehow all the radioactive material is distributed evenly to every single person, that every single decay somehow managed to damage DNA, that none of the DNA repair mechanisms work, and that the damage caused is enough to cause cancer.

This claim is totally absurd. To share that amount of plutonium among the world's population would yield a dose of less than one tenth of a microgram of plutonium per person. Then it would have to be carefully delivered to every individual. That such an idea could have any currency at all rests on the discredited "hot-particle theory" where a single speck of plutonium lodged in the lung was supposed to eventually produce a cancerous lesion. Such a cancer, if initiated, would show up later in life in competition with those caused by cigarette smoking and air pollution. A more damning rebuttal of this claim stems from the nuclear weapon tests conducted in the atmosphere prior to the Atmospheric Test Ban Treaty of 1963. Before that ban came into effect the explosions of atomic and hydrogen bombs released somewhere between three and eight tonnes of plutonium into the atmosphere in the finely divided form demanded by the hotparticle theory. Noting that life expectancies across most of the globe have not fallen dramatically since 1963 suggests that ten thousand times half a kilogram of plutonium is still not enough to produce the dire effect predicted. An American expert on risk analysis, Professor Bernard Cohen, has publicly challenged anti-nuclear activist Ralph Nader that he, Cohen, will eat as much plutonium as Nader will eat pure caffeine, a substance that is comparably dangerous. The unaccepted challenge is now (2005) nearly three decades old. Cohen complains that he has written Nader and his supporter Senator Ribicoff personal letters without any reply from either of them. Another scientist outraged by the specious claims about plutonium was Dr Eric Voice, who worked at British nuclear facilities at Dounreay and Harwell. A firm believer in nuclear power generation, he determined to prove in a most dramatic way that Nader was wrong. In his seventies, Dr Voice volunteered to be a human guinea pig and was injected with plutonium-237, a more active isotope than plutonium-239. He died in 2004 at the age of 80 of motor neurone disease – not radiation induced cancer.

source.

This isn't to say that plutonium isn't dangerous, but rather that the actual dangers need to be put into context and explained properly without using useless irrelevant unrealistic statistics. All nuclear reactors (except thorium ones which create an enormously small amount) contain plutonium unless the fuel is fresh - the longer the irradiation time the more of it. MOX fuel includes plutonium right from the start, which makes it somewhat worse than regular fuel. Chernobyl did contain a large amount of plutonium and released a large amount of Plutonium. Most of the radioactivity however, still comes from Cesium-137. I think burning plutonium (in a reactor) creates somewhat worse fission products than uranium, but I'm not sure.

I am more worried about Iodine-131 and Cesium-137, but both Chernobyl and some nuclear bomb tests released far larger amounts of these into the environment. Dangerous, probably, end of the world = no. Ruined world = no.

As far as Helen Caldicott goes, fringe anti-nuclear crackpot is most definitely an understatement:

evidence meltdown www.monbiot.com...

Interrogation of Helen Caldicott’s Responses www.monbiot.com...

correspondence with helen caldicott www.monbiot.com...

Helicopters, tall stories and fantasy journalism at Crikey.com.au bravenewclimate.com...

The Myth of Plutonium Toxicity russp.org...

RISKS OF NUCLEAR POWER www.physics.isu.edu...

Or in other words, Calicott uses her qualification as a doctor to get the trust of the public to push her pseudo-science to the non-suspecting gullible public. It's BS.
edit on 24/4/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great post. People are trying to debunk her and use ad hominem attacks against her to discredit what she is saying (while they themselves source material that is over 20 years old and probably funded in part by the nuclear industry).

Fact remains. This is serious and getting worse by the day. There is radiation in America now, almost 10x as much as in France. France has urged its citizens to stop eating certain foods that are at risk for higher radiation levels (leafy vegetables, milk products). We have heard nothing from America except that the radiation is of no concern, that you'd need to drink 58,000 gallons of milk to be exposed to a dangerous amount of radiation. The effects of ingesting radiation are long-term, and may not be noticeable by the general public until decades down the road. And even then, who is to say where the rise in birth defects and cancers is from? There is no scientific method to test, because no control group exists.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Quite shocking, reminds me of Children of men.

Imagine in 100 or so years after the full after effect has taken place, and every child born was born sterile, or totally deformed in someway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join