It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Am I the only one who believes that the current sandstorms around Bagdad are coincidence!? My guess is that HAARP is up and running. Share your thoughts with med.

Denmark

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just had someone on today who has lived in the area most his life and he said the sand storm was one of the worst he has ever seen.

Maybe the US is using it for cover while they sneek up on Bagdad?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Actually, HAARP is exceptionally calm and quiet right now

However, if you scroll backwards to the last 48-72 hours, it was quite active. But then, thats about the amount of lead time needed to get a good storm system set up...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thoped4
Am I the only one who believes that the current sandstorms around Bagdad are coincidence!?

You're probably among the very few.

Common sense:

Why would those who supposedly control U.S. HAARP want to give hardship to our troops, under conditions our enemy is somewhat used to (or at least are familiar with)?

Doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why would those who supposedly control U.S. HAARP want to give hardship to our troops, under conditions our enemy is somewhat used to (or at least are familiar with)? Posted by William

Maybe its not HAARP after all? The US isnt the only country to possess or control this technology. The known players in this game so far are the US, Russia, UK, Australia, Japan, China and Israel, with South Africa, North Korea, and a few others as suspected players.

The question to ask is who stands to gain if this is an engineered action?

Of course, if could be the US... as William mentioned, who would inflict conditions on the US army that the enemy are used to? Perhaps as a covering maneuver for something, perhaps delivery of some airborne weapon? Perhaps simply a psyop, to blind the enemy and allow US forces to move unobserved?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They show a convoy of trucks bristiling with long antanna like a haarp array. Maybe they have a mobil unit?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I kind of doubt it. I doubt that a mobile unit would be able to produce enough power to affect weather patterns, even locally.

More likely it is a mobile command post, a radio vehical, or a ECM vehical.

top topics

join