It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have NO idea what I'm talking about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Not sure it means anything so if it's nothing just disregard the post and chastise me in a different forum when you have time. I just noticed RSOE EDIS has begun showing the areas of light and darkness on the world map, link here.....
hisz.rsoe.hu...
The terminator of light to dark currently shows a line of quake activity in the east and the west, almost like the solar activity is agitating the seismic zones. I wonder if anyone has noticed or can research recent quake activity by location and by time of day.
I don't know anything about quakes but there are a lot of people here who do so if you are really bored and want to check it out that would be great.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I have no idea what you mean but it makes sense to me. I was thinking the same thing

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by veryrusty

I don't know anything either but I pulled in a closeup of the propane tank on the side of my house. The map itself appears to be at least a year out of date also as I have cut a few trees for last winters fires.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok,I'll bite.
It's the current day,night added recently.
Night time is shaded dark.
And it changes as time advances.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Ok,I'll bite.
It's the current day,night added recently.
Night time is shaded dark.
And it changes as time advances.

I probably didn't explain it correctly, and the title of the thread isn't helping.
I know what the different shades represent, my observation, based on a very small snapshot in time, was that the quake activity at the time of my OP was concentrated along the edges of the dark areas both in the east and in the west. The western edge was along the California coast and up into Alaska where there was a solid line of activity and the eastern edge was over Greece, Turkey and Italy which also has a lot of recent activity.
This new feature on the map hilighted these areas and it seemed odd at the time but as of now the shadow has moved west and it no longer applies.
Just wondering if anyone has data on quake activity by time of day and if so, is it increasing along with the recent solar activity.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by veryrusty

I have no idea what you mean but it makes sense to me. I was thinking the same thing

That's weird, because I have no idea what YOU mean but somehow it makes sense to me as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Well, I am not sure on this, but it seems to me that quakes tend to happen more on the side of the earth facing the sun. Total conjecture, but it just "seems" that way from watching an awful lot of quakes. Ask woof woof. I'm sure he'll be happy to lay the stats on ya.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Who the hell flagged this crappy thread?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You proposed a legitimate query, in that you're theorizing that earthquakes could be significant to the light/dark line that is constantly encircling the globe, at two points at any given time I might add. So factor that into the theory as well. If it holds true. The quakes should be occurring relative to one another but on opposite sides of the Earth.

At least that's what I got from the OP, therein I will Star & Flag it as well, it is deserving if for only having the mind to think of the theory.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think you should post your query here www.abovetopsecret.com... and ask Puterman to explain.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I think you should post your query here www.abovetopsecret.com... and ask Puterman to explain.

Thank you for the advice, I just posted my question for him, I know he is a well respected expert on these things so I'm grateful to have his opinion on this.
I hope I explained it right because it's kind of out of the box and I have absolutely no research to back it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

OK, not a crappy thread. I have not investigated this myself - yet - but i can tell you that gringboy is well into this theory and has laid it on me a couple of times. I just have not had time to investigate it.

S & F because it does need someone to look at what he is saying and I appreciate you bringing this up.

Shame about the title really. Maybe you should re-issue it!

Edit: I have sent gringoboy a u2u to come and look at the thread.

edit on 25/4/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join