It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Pyramid Bruise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Tilt your head. It's more pyramid like the correct angle.

That's the first thing I did. There is a dot out of line that way (bottom right), ruins the symmetry. The right angle is as you posted it at least in my mind.

That being said it's possible the taller/thinner triangle shape activates more in my mind than the other. UFO formations, black triangles, mayan tikal temple, canada geese are some examples.

Keep us informed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the bruise appears to be made up of 9 equally sized circular marks in an equilateral triangle. This is in my opinion not the work of any fleas or bedbugs, at initial appearance. The bruise appears to be subcutaneous and there is no obvious swelling, which rules out punctures, bites, or blunt trauma.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I have dealt with those who have been Ritually abused with Satanic cults and witchcraft and I have seen something like this with a woman some years ago. After we had prayed with her and commanded the trauma and unclean spirits to leave her, this bruise surfaced on her ankle very similar to what you have. I placed my hand over it and commanded it to go from her and then it was gone. Very strange, seeing yours made me remember my experience. Any witchcraft or satanism in your family heritage?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

No satanism. No negativity either. I am a positive person from A to Z. However, it is only 6 dots.

AAC

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

yep you're right. sorry sometimes 6 and 9 get mixed up for me.
edit on 4-24-2011 by Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
the bruise appears to be made up of 9 equally sized circular marks in an equilateral triangle. This is in my opinion not the work of any fleas or bedbugs, at initial appearance. The bruise appears to be subcutaneous and there is no obvious swelling, which rules out punctures, bites, or blunt trauma.

This is a strange post. You decide to tell us what we can see with our own eyes. Do you have any insight, or opinion to add? Or do you just state the obvious without adding anything?
You even got that part wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count Chocula
It looks like a Brown Recluse spider bite to me. BTW what is that writing on your arm?

Brown Recluse

Sorry but just how in the hell does the OP's bruises even remotely resemble the bite pictures that you posted?

You then ask the OP if he had writing on his arm. Its clearly a bloody tattoo!

I hate to flame, but moronic posts like yours should be immortalised in the great book of fail

edit on 24-4-2011 by Red_xi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
wow!..... I JUST RESEARCHED ALIEN ABDUCTION MARKINGS AND YOURS IS VERY SIMILAR TO OTHERS. CHECK IT OUT, THERE WAS A CASE OF JOHN GOBBONS 1993, HE HAD A SIMILAR MARKING ON HIS LOWER BACK. BUT THEN AGAIN IT COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING YOU FELL ASLEEP ON AND WAS NOT AWARE OF..BABY TOY, REMOTE CONTROL, ECT...BUT DEFINITELY VERY INTERESTING BRUISE. MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO KEEP IT DOCUMENTED WHILE YOUR MIND IS FRESH, IN CASE IT HAPPENS AGAIN. MAYBE EVEN SUBMIT IT TO SCIENTISTS OR RESEARCHERS OF THE PARANORMAL.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Strange, tis' indeed a pyramid. SteveR has the suggestion, meditate. Maybe it's a ticket, destination could be reached by travelling internally.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have seen this kind of marking before, if you look up abduction markings on google, a lot of them are triangular shaped.

you my friend may have been abducted while you were sleeping!

you should try hypnosis to reveal what really happened. I warn you it could lead to some disturbing images and events, plus you risk being lead by the hypnotist if he isn't skilled enough.

no worries all they are doing is harvesting your sperm to create the hybrid species, you should thank them, they will carry on your genetic codes for generations to come

edit on 24-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Similar to this one:

I'm still searching where this picture come from... Hold on

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
im a nurse, they are definately NOT bites of any kind as u can see there are no puncture wounds or dark dots where a puncture may have been, they are definately bruises small ones, that part of the arm (underside) bruises far easier than the other parts of the arm as the skin is very sensitive there, the bruises could have been caused by a mere pinch that u didnt register, however the "formation" is rather strange, almost as though it was deliberate....

ill assume u didnt do this to yourself..in which case all i can say is .."how odd"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
I have seen this kind of marking before, if you look up abduction markings on google, a lot of them are triangular shaped.

you my friend may have been abducted while you were sleeping!

you should try hypnosis to reveal what really happened. I warn you it could lead to some disturbing images and events, plus you risk being lead by the hypnotist if he isn't skilled enough.

no worries all they are doing is harvesting your sperm to create the hybrid species, you should thank them, they will carry on your genetic codes for generations to come

edit on 24-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

ive noticed that the triangle shape seems to be prevelant....we have the pyramids which people think were created by aliens or at least designed, we have the pyramid on dollar bills, the illuminati symbol, triangular shaped crafts, i think the triangle is significant...what is it about this shape?....why is it so important...are these signs? all very interesting

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I just found that picture. Really similar. Crazy. I will search the mind tonight for some clues.

AAC

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING YOU FELL ASLEEP ON AND WAS NOT AWARE OF..BABY TOY

It's a possibility.

I will indeed search for such items when I see this guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join