It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autistic, homeless (rich) man... 1 of My best friends...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes he is...

I met him about 4 years ago.... Chatted with him for about a hour 1st time i met him.. i knew he was homeless.. he stank.. he needed a shower... a shave.... and most important a friend... he wasnt drunk at the time, but a few times a months hes insanely drunk... he is very smart, most times he rambles... such as a quest he's been on.." I was down in the Bermuda Triangle ridin this bronco cross the ocean whenst i came cross this 4' hog with 8 horns, swimmin to NYC.. I was so hungry,i drew my blade, i jumped right up in that hogs ass,, carved that sucker all the way thru its mouth, i had made 42 hot dogs, 18 ham sandwiches, and left the rest to the "one".. I laughed so hard, i almost cried...

So like 3 sometimes all 5 of my work days, he meets me for lunch.. at 1st day he bought, then i felt bad,so i bought for bout a week.., then he felt bad..?? so he bought for bout week... as we chatted and i laughed at his stories, i learned of his wealth... then i felt really bad... a man so rich, choosing to be homeless because of his 'many reasons" we split lunch now..

ive aquired a 'best friend" whom i prolly die for, or if he called me in distress, id be there... a homeless man...

His life story ill never forget... (so much i havent told)... i could go on and on...

you never know whos a good human till ya talk withem for a while..

would ya take the time to smell a homeless person?

or would ya rather take the time to greed upon yourself?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I honestly would love to hear more of his stories. I love the

" I was down in the Bermuda Triangle ridin this bronco cross the ocean whenst i came cross this 4' hog with 8 horns, swimmin to NYC.. I was so hungry,i drew my blade, i jumped right up in that hogs ass,, carved that sucker all the way thru its mouth, i had made 42 hot dogs, 18 ham sandwiches, and left the rest to the "one".

Amazing!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

one time i had around 13,000 in the bank and was staying in one of the #tiest grimiest motels in washington, had studio equipment in it recording some grimey ass rap songs that are pretty good!! lol they are on youtube under the same name i got here,anyways i went from that to living in a car in a matter of a few months,sometimes on the street,drinking insanely has been my motto,im 29 years old, ive made and lost friends,been almost murdered from knife wounds, been to jail, and i have pretty good convos myself,alot enjoy my philosophies on life and perspectives,and had to move 1500 miles from all that to have a place to stay,and ill tell u what im rich right now to,not necissarily money wise but these days i rarely go without,thank god for good friends

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In my town, there is a guy named Spencer. He's got red dreadlocks and a long beard, he's about 35 or so. When he was in his twenties he was the victim of a bad car accident, and he suffered a lot of head trauma. Both of his parents are very well off, but he would never accept money from them. After his accident and since then he has taken to living in the nearby forests.

Once in a while he would disappear and show up a week later, completely cleaned up and dressed in practically a three piece suit. He'd have about a thousand dollars on him. In under a day he'd have given the money away completely, even give someone the suit eventually once he had found other clothes. He rarely talks, but when he does, it's pretty clear that he is paying attention to what is going on.

Everyone in the town pitches in and offers him food, rides, and clothes when he wants them. I've shared sandwiches with him before, and he has got to be one of the nicest people I've met so far.

S+F

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

sometimes it takes a little brain damage to unlearn all the crap conditioning and reallign our perceptions

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I know right.. that was 1 of the most memoriable ones... another 1 he's rambled..

As i was ridin 16 ducks cross the rockies i came cross a cloud that looked liked jesus.. then ST John flew down upon me and said " you still have 16 ducks, your not welcome yet".. then i flew them feathered fockers till they couldnt see no more.. they all went blind and i fell into this world...

im still trying to make sense of his ramblings... if theres any...

anyways he a great man!!! when hes not rambling, hes totally on... even without ATS to inform him... how???? i dont know???

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

good friends are a must.. keepem close!! glad to hear u survived ur circumstances that became you!!!

peace...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Actually that is the reason i started to frequent a local bar years back.
I'm not gonna say i was an alcoholic but i used to drink alot.
Funny thing is, when i decided that i might have the start of a problem is when i started to frequent said bar.
All i ever drank was days worth of old nasty coffee, Goddess how i loved that swill.
I would spend hours having conversations with complete strangers drunk off their asses.
Man, woman, young, old, didn't matter, a new story every night.
I also made some pretty solid friends that i keep to this day.
Heck yeah i'd kick back with a crazy homeless person, they'd have some pretty good stories i'd imagine.

new topics

top topics

join