It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Caught in Photograph!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My videos involving pareidolia haven't really been well received in the past, however I still think my video is worth a look. Beating a dead horse, but I personally believe it's more than random noise.

Please refrain from leaving short responses which I've received a lot like "nope!" or "that's nothing, try again!" etc..., you get my point. If you're going to respond, please include "why" you don't believe it's valid in more than one sentence. It's an alien or it's not one

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nope.

Just kidding.

However, on a serious note. The human mind, when faced with randomness, instantly begins looking for patterns, whether they exist or not. The eye (as an extension of the mind) works the same way; it looks for shapes, familiar ones, and the most common shape an eye picks up on is that of a "face" (two eyes, a nose, and a mouth). I really don't think there is anything here, just shapes that, when encircled properly, happen to look like a face. Not a human face, but a face none the less. A simarly test could be done by photographing the speckled countertop at your local fast food restraunt.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dude.....i havent got a clue what your looking at...or hearing??

The last bit of the vid confused me further....what was the point in making the video? I see nothing but a few blurry pics edited and "enhanced". It almost seems like your trying to make a face from it at the end. I cant see where in the pic you cropped it from...weird

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am not sure what to say about this. It could be an illusion of the light. I do see the makings of eyes, but I have also seen this in clouds and Rorschach experiments.

At the least, could you explain in detail (I'm assuming you made the video) about how you arrived at this?

edit on 23-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You've cracked the code! That's why we can't see the aliens.... we need to be messing with photoshop parameters until we can see something that resembles something that looks like a face of an alien on TV.

That's it, I quit.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I see nothing in there. The first photo was just of a school at night, the second was just lights with a color effect you put on there with movie maker, which is horrible to do to a photo you are trying to "prove" And the 3rd? It looks like random dots and colors, and erasing egdes and adding weird affects to it doesn't help at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
you are joking right? i see nothing here but a digitized scrambled image. i feel insulted by this nonsensical image. give us something to sink our teeth into not what looks like nothing at least this is creative

slowjamzformen.blogspot.com...

beyond fail dude

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's CHUDD from that crappy 80's alien movie.....Jk . I really can't tell what it is , it's too blurry for me to make anything out.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
WTF... I've had several brandies and I still don't see anything.... Maybe I'll try a few more. I'll let you know if anything shows up! Thanks OP, S&F for super creepy music which induced a greater need to consume more alcohol.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
omg op you're so right i see it!!! that's clearly an alien.
i took this picture, please check this out, i think you will find this interesting, no one gets me either!

edit on 23-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Looks like sloth from Goonies. "Rocky... Roooooad!"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I personnally take it as some sort of art, like pointillism:

Seurat: La parade

Maybe this should have been posted in the "Member Art" thread?

edit on 24-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: Fix box

edit on 24-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anybody who gives more than two craps about the quality of this board should let this ridiculous post die. It's embarrassing to us all, and the more attention it gets the more attention it will get. And this is a business that thrives on clicks....so I ask you as a group....

you want this business we all participate in for free to thrive off of clicks derived from rubbish like this, or do you want to help shape and expand this place by doing the right thing here.

It is FAR PAST TIME for the community to step up and start being responsible for the current state of this subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Take two aspirin and call Springer in the morning... you have a bad case of pareildolia. It is curable BTW...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

JK of course...

This is obviously a classic case of pareidolia, as suggested by most here...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i believe were not alone, i believe in aliens, but i do not believe that this video is evidence. this video was pointles, and showed absolutly nothing. things like this are why alien believers are called crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WTF?
what is going on here at ATS?
jesus man i may aswell take a picture of my knee and say "possible real alien sighted"
im starting to dislike ATS with post like these

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
reply to post by elevenaugust

JK of course...

This is obviously a classic case of pareidolia, as suggested by most here...

ITS JEBUS! Haha, I thought it was a digital art thing at first, then I realized....my dog has been showing me "art" when it stretches on the floor....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
WTF?
what is going on here at ATS?
jesus man i may aswell take a picture of my knee and say "possible real alien sighted"
im starting to dislike ATS with post like these

LOL! Too bad for you then. This site isn't here for people to post content that you agree with. I didn't realize I had to run it past you prior to posting.

And try not to use the lords name in vain in your posts. Show some respect for others. Thanks.

top topics

join