It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The major war coming, the economy is the major indicator.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The war coincides with the economic collapse that is happening. Gerald Celente and Charles Nenner both confirm this. Charles Nenner isn't as well known as Gerald Celente, but he does confirm that World War 3 will happen very soon.

Watch this from 8.59:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
The war coincides with the economic collapse that is happening. Gerald Celente and Charles Nenner both confirm this. Charles Nenner isn't as well known as Gerald Celente, but he does confirm that World War 3 will happen very soon.

Watch this from 8.59:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In order to confirm something you must first know it as a fact. They don't.

They are making an assumption that could be either correct or incorrect.

They also skew the argument to convince people it's real instead of presenting the pro's and con's of their belief than making a logical decision.

WW3 doubtfully will ever happen due to how the world has progressed. At least not in conventional military terms anyways.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The War has already started - Link to evidence here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Trend watching might work for economic analysts, but "planet analysts" need more powerful tools!

Everyone with a finger in the pie has a position they are trying to defend.

All their blab gets us no closer to understanding what is really going on or what we could do about it.

I'm having a terrible time, and I'm willing to look under a lot of rocks that most people won't touch.

Most of us know that there is another major war in the plans. But why fall into the prediction game so loved by the bubble heads on TV?

There are things to become aware of. There are new technologies to master. There are people that need help just to see some hope. More people need to spend more time working on these things and less time trying to scare each other s__tless.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

WW3 doubtfully will ever happen due to how the world has progressed. At least not in conventional military terms anyways.

Didn't they say the same thing after WWI and WWII? History & basic human nature say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Yeah you are right,it has already started.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm not saying he's wrong, but Nenner's been making this prediction since the mid-2000's, and even earlier, I think.

And he gets a little esoteric in how he basis his predictions, or as he calls them, "cycles." He believes that human behavior is influenced by electromagnetism and especially sun spots. This article from 2007 is probably the best at explaining his methodology.

What I found especially interesting was this claim:

When I see that the market is about to drop on a particular day, it’s clear that this was connected to some other traumatic event. Thus, I foresaw the tragedy of the Twin Towers, and I fled with my family beforehand from New York to Miami. I also foresaw the Second Lebanon War. It’s a shame that they didn’t listen to me here.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
3 wars and thats only those the us is involved in, the French having their little intervention, how much more major can it get?

new topics

top topics

join