It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what ever happend to Kurt Sonnenfeld, the 911 Fema Photo guy that was wanted for murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you haven't seen these yet - all you can say is wow.
If I recall he was being extradited from Argentina to stand trial for his wifes murder.
anyway these speak for themselves -

Kurts Fema WTC Video's

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

He is still living in Argentina and evading justice. His story about 9/11 has been poked full of holes, hence, not a real big name around here anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Could you please add links that proves your assertions. While your at it could you please add links that implicates him in the death of his wife.

thank you

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

I must have missed something because I once went through these and nothing jumped out at me as evidence of an in inside job. What connections did I miss.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm not too sure what to make of this guy, whether I believe he has something valuable and credible in regards to 9/11 evidence and/or testimony. However, if the general theory of government complicity in the attacks is accurate, then the theory provides for and maybe even requires people like Kurt. In other words, a Kurt (whistler) should exist and they do, more or less (think William Rodriguez, Sibel Edmonds). So, while I may not automatically believe his assertions at face value, I certainly don't discount them either.

On another note that has more to do with your avatar than the thread in question, you do know that the dancing Israelis were not found with 2 tons of explosives, right? IMO, such rumors serve only to discredit the dancing Israeli incident.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It does get tripe, we have opinions up the wazzooo - I just want to see a REAL open to the public trial and let the pieces fall where they may. we can not get back to being Americans as long as their are people killing us without our consent, is out there. and if a government did this - then thats one government thats going bye bye. end of history. Dr. Allen Sabrosky's story is the one that will muster the troops - thats for sure.
www.military.com refuses to allow Military Video's on their Video to the troops.... what does that say... ?
post his video see how long it stays there.... ? www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
reply to post by vipertech0596

Could you please add links that proves your assertions. While your at it could you please add links that implicates him in the death of his wife.

thank you

The Denver Post ran an excellent article on Kurt Sonnenfeld:

Denver Post article on Kurt Sonnenfeld

In short, his wife reported to friends that Sonnenfeld was a user of heroin and cheated on her with prostitutes, and she filed for separation. Almost immediately afterwards, his wife supposedly committed suicide. He claimed to have been in a separate room when it happened but he had gunpowder residue on his clothes and blood spatter on his face. Plus, it was shown the body had been moved as it was in a position where she couldn't have shot herself.

He was arrested but they let him go due to lack of evidence, but two inmates he was bunking with came forward and stated he admitted to them that he killed her, repeating incriminating details he told them that only the killer would have known. Authorities filed for his re-arrest, but when he found this out he skipped the country to Argentina supposedly for a two week vacation. During this two weeks he met and married an Argentine national which gave him diplomatic immunity from extradition. It was only after the request for extradition that he started spouting these 9/11 conspiracies and mentioning he had incriminating video.

In short, if you truthers want to wallow in these ridiculous 9/11 conspiracy stories, go right ahead, but only a damned gullible, horribly desperate idiot would give this Kurt Sonnenfeld character any credibility. He's blatantly using the truthers and milking their abject paranoia to get away with murder. Why can't it be that there's some secret conspiracy going on, AS WELL AS this guy genuinely is a murderer coming up with some bunk about being persecuted over 9/11 conspiracies in order to escape justice? The two don't cancel each out.

You people should be outraged at this jerk's arrogance, not celebrating him as a martyr.
edit on 25-4-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What kind of Fema pictures did he take? As far as I can see he shot pictures of the aftermath at ground zero.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
These secret agents who are supposedly bumping off all the people who try to reveal evidence of an "inside job" are clearly struggling to get a visa for Argentina...

new topics

top topics

join