It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of alien are in what type spaceships?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know??

How many alien races are documented on earth??
Does anyone know??

And I'm 100% sure that humans have bred with aliens. I heard a scientist bring something up (not in person) that caught my attention. He said "do you really believe that in 10,000 years, human beings have naturally formed into hundreds of ethnicities, eye colors, and hair colors? He says it would be impossible, and at this point we should all look virtually the same, therefore it's only logical to assume that our DNA has been manipulated by an outside force, but still through nature. so that would mean breeding with something else.and two of our chromosomes are fused together, which isn't natural at all, so there is a major possibility of genetic manipulation.
edit on 23-4-2011 by fleetwood70 because: edit

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Most of the humans on the planet eat meat... What does it matter who or what they look like. We are only meat to them all and we all will end up on some Alien dinner plate. Reason why 90% of us are hearded "live" in cities ready for harvest.
Hey i aint kidding btw...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetwood70

Here's some charts for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Classic reply !! I'm impressed

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetwood70

here this is a video i made that documents most or all of the ufo types
www.youtube.com...
a list of alien types
ufoclearinghouse.webs.com...

i dont know the connection between entity types
but from what the contactees said the saucer types are asscoiated with the human tyoes aliens

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How many aliens are documented on Earth you ask? How do you know any have been documented at all? As for the U.F.Os, I'd say the rich fly in luxury and the poor get the scraps if its anything like this planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetwood70

And I'm 100% sure that humans have bred with aliens. I heard a scientist bring something up (not in person) that caught my attention. He said "do you really believe that in 10,000 years, human beings have naturally formed into hundreds of ethnicities, eye colors, and hair colors? He says it would be impossible

Which scientist was this?

There are lots of UFO documentaries that feature "UFOlogists" who aren't actually scientists but are just authors who write books and novels on the UFO subject.
So be careful what you take as fact from these "experts"......as many don't have any scientific background at all.:
edit on 23-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I believe the typical grey alien are associated with disc type UFO’s though it is my opinion these pictures only have a slight resemblance to what they actually look like.

(Breaking up the eye length in 3 parts e.g. 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 it will give you a better understanding as what I am trying to say).

I believe the “softer” Grey alien has more of a defined eye. With a more noticeable corner eye muscle, and a sharper angle on the top and lower lid, the lower angle being closer to the end of 1/3 mark and the start of 2/3 rd mark, with the upper angle being at the end of 2/3 mark and beginning at 3/3 mark.

I believe this “soft “grey is associated with discs, i believe they start off as a group of maybe 2 or 3 then depart and go their separate ways, regrouping once they have accomplished what it is they are doing.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26a85e5959e4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aea13070687d.jpg[/atsimg]

Now the second one I’m posting is new to me, I’ve tried looking for pictures close to what I believe is correct.
The alien even though it is of the grey kind, looks nothing like the previous grey alien I have posted, it has a rounder smaller eye and deep crevices around the mouth, it has a more aggressive appearance, though I feel the feeling of fright associated with this alien is due to the fact the person who sees it was not expecting it to be any different than the above “softer”grey alien. I also must mention it has a more detailed nose.

The spaceship I believe associated with these greys looks similar to this, only I believe it was silver or grey in colour.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eff1bde3e8ce.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f68cd014b58.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Thank you so much for these links.
I’ll look through them and hopefully discover what it is I’ve been looking for.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 23/4/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

sure no problem

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Does anyone know??

Does anyone know??

And I'm 100% sure that humans have bred with aliens.

I like the explanation offered by the movie: 2001 A Space Odyssey

Aliens came here a long time ago and "tinkered" with our dna. As you can see, taking a primitive monkey and perhaps splicing in some of their own handywork so that we were a bit smarter than your average monkey. In essence, the movie 2001 is about a challenge. Can monkeys "evolve" to the point where they realize their true origins and the true meaning of life? It is a challenge from the 5th dimension!

So yes I do think we are part "alien" and perhaps were even transplanted here a long time ago. Although then you have to speculate where we originated from? Another planet.... but ultimately you have to confront the same "why" question. So in that sense I believe our species was "picked" at some point as a challenge so that higher beings could actually experience a "lower point in evolution."

Now I thought I'd throw that in there for your comment on aliens creating humans. Remember that all living creatures get their power from the same source. We all likely have our origins in the 5th dimension. Even an alien civilization like a "federation of planets." So it is mankind that sees aliens as "alien." Aliens see us as a "version of the whole that hasn't discovered it's true origins/purpose yet."

As for their ships, I'm not really sure. I have found a few websites where people claim the answers you seek. However, I find those sources to be questionable at best. So here are a couple of "big alien ships" that have been pretty well documented. I think logic dictates that we are dealing with an "alien mothership" or "carrier" in these cases:

1) Gigantic UFOs over the English Channel - 2007
Size: Estimated to be up to a Mile Long. Pilots fly over towns all the time and have a good idea what a medium sized town might look like at "arms length" from "x distance" away.
Looks: Thin Cigar (like a CD viewed on the edge with a slight incline), brilliant yellow in color, dark band located approx 1/3 the way Left of Right. As he got closer the pilot said the "dark vertical band" was actually some sort of "pulsating boundary layer" between two differences in color of the object.

Pic:

Youtube Vids: National Press Conference w/Pilot Ray Bowyer
Pilot R. Bowyer on the English chat program 'Richard and Judy'

2) Gigantic UFO over Stephenville Texas - 2008
Size: While Stephenville appeared to have been visited by many different UFOs, Ricky Sorrell's daytime sighting was of an object he claimed was so large that he couldn't see the edges of it (length or width) as it hovered above him. He estimated that he could have landed an airplane on it. For estimations sake, a Boeing 737 requires approximately 1500 meters to land safely. Well 1500 meters is 4921 ft which is nearly a mile long.
Looks: People described many shapes and sizes, including shapeshifting UFOs near Stephenville Texas. Ricky's UFO was apparently a dull black or grey color with some indentations in the craft...although he noted by looking at it with his rifle's scope that it had no sections or rivets commonly associated with how we design aircraft.

Pic:

Youtube Vids: Larry King ft. (gigantic) ufo witness Ricky Sorrells

3) Gigantic UFO and JAL Flight 1628 - 1986
Size: Many times the size of the Boeing 747 according to the Japanse pilot.
Looks: Lenticular Saucer shaped... like two cereal bowls glued together rim to rim.

Pic:

Etc.....

There have been many other gigantic UFOs and the 3 here are just a few notible ones. This actually could be a really good thread if you did a nice research project on "giant ufos" and put together a nice thread. Using photoshop you might be able to give folks a better idea on how large some of these things can be next to known terrestrial objects i.e.- 747 aircraft, aircraft carrier, etc.

Again... as to your question: which aliens are in which ships? I don't think anyone knows for sure except for a few abductees who remember alot of their encounters?! I don't know. Maybe there are some x-files out there with some information of the sort but I highly doubt it.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I heard a scientist bring something up (not in person) that caught my attention. He said "do you really believe that in 10,000 years, human beings have naturally formed into hundreds of ethnicities, eye colors, and hair colors? He says it would be impossible, and at this point we should all look virtually the same, therefore it's only logical to assume that our DNA has been manipulated by an outside force, but still through nature. so that would mean breeding with something else.and two of our chromosomes are fused together, which isn't natural at all, so there is a major possibility of genetic manipulation.

I don't think any reputable scientist would suggest that all of those changes happened in just 10,000 years. Some differentiation almost certainly did. But modern humans (Homo sapiens sapiens) are a species over 200,000 years old (perhaps significantly older) with the 'mitochondrial Eve' at about 150,000 years old and ‘Y-chromosome Adam' at about 60,000 years old. It is quite reasonable to think that in that long history those traits could readily separate into the diversity we see today from an original stock of humans due to isolation (forced and selective), environmental, cultural and random factors.

So, who is this unnamed scientist??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Does anyone know??

Does anyone know??

And I'm 100% sure that humans have bred with aliens. I heard a scientist bring something up (not in person) that caught my attention. He said "do you really believe that in 10,000 years, human beings have naturally formed into hundreds of ethnicities, eye colors, and hair colors? He says it would be impossible, and at this point we should all look virtually the same, therefore it's only logical to assume that our DNA has been manipulated by an outside force, but still through nature. so that would mean breeding with something else.and two of our chromosomes are fused together, which isn't natural at all, so there is a major possibility of genetic manipulation.
edit on 23-4-2011 by fleetwood70 because: edit

Perhaps is this interesting for you fleetwood70, in this link you find quite a lot of information about it, how much of it is true is for me impossible to say.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeIdiot

So, who is this unnamed scientist??

As I suggested above.......It probably wasn't a "scientist" but more likely someone like a UFO author such as Von Danikan, or self appointed "scientific expert" Lloyd Pye.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This quote is from Why have the Abductions stopped?

This is allot closer to the second alien grey that I was trying to describe, see how it has a more rounded eye with no angles on the upper or lower eyelids. I also think that they do look different, as they are also individual. If this alien had a nasolabial fold it would be exactly as I’m trying to describe.

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Someone was trying to describe them, well they may not all be the same but,the Jim Sparks Head Bust is pretty accurate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4186c772d49c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Lol how is anyone here suppose to know? Are you just looking for guess

new topics

top topics

join