It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry McDonald exposes the NWO on TV in 1983... dies couple months later!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by Misoir

I found a blog with BOMBSHELL information:
behindthefed.blogspot.com...
He belongs to JBS in Az., can you contact him?

very nice indeed.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hey.. Great thread. I did somewhat of a continuation thread on this Right here...

edit on 30-4-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)
I also linked this thread in that one..
edit on 30-4-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm reviving an old thread because it's the first time I've seen the video and now realize that there have been those who warned about what is coming and they have been silenced.

That was then. This is now. It is time to take back what is rightfully ours from those who are hell bent on making us and our families their slaves.

30 years!! The warning has been sounded for a LONG time. It's time to get off our asses and do something. Watching this video made me angry at my parents. They may or may not have seen it but they certainly did nothing about it if they did.

Are you ready to have your children angry at you for doing nothing about what you KNOW is the slide to their enslavement??
edit on 28-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Wow..........Wow.

If anyone is still wondering about the NWO. This is scary stuff and why on earth do we not have men like this patriot speaking out on a federal level? Are they are part of this conspiracy?

I fear for this republic I truly believe in my heart and soul it will dissolve in my lifetime. When the progressive everybody wins generation takes power the 2nd will face a very strong challenge, and if it falls all the rest of our freedoms will be up for grabs.

How did we let things get this far out of place? Were are the leaders we all hope and pray for? When will the American dream return for the little guy? So many questions and the answers we get are all lies.
edit on 28-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Misoir

Wow..........Wow.

If anyone is still wondering about the NWO. This is scary stuff and why on earth do we not have men like this patriot speaking out on a federal level? Are they are part of this conspiracy?

Because when people speak up like this man, they are killed.

Our government is worse than the mafia. The US government is the most lethal organized crime syndicate on planet Earth.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join