It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So My Fellow Brethren (& Sistern) watcha think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

heheh, i have that affect on animals....and people teehee

Yay for tooting my own horn!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

do you go to Rio?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Hey there brother/sister? Rustami, I am diggin your thread, I too am in love with the lover of my soul, he is my beloved and I am his .keep keepin on, I too would like to share some video's with you. enjoy

The first scene in this one will have you wondering, but just think of the souls under the altar crying out,
the whole video is a small summary of what John the Revelator saw.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and my favorite kim walker www.youtube.com...

Love, your Sis

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

what do you mean by Rio? and really appreciate knowing you "can dig it"-yes the "under the alter"(bloodshed-life thereof) is very interesting one as well and thanks, will take a look at links a little later

some home work

sta
edit on 23-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

what do you mean by Rio? and really appreciate knowing you "can dig it"-yes the "under the alter"(bloodshed-life thereof) is very interesting one as well and thanks, will take a look at links a little later

some home work

sta
edit on 23-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

I thought someone was asking you what church you went to, when you said>>>Restoration something or another , Rio is the name of a church... restoration international outreach.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

really good vids, i liked the first one best but do see how the last you liked better-she has a really good voice!
I think it was Restoration Ministries?? I definately dig more direct worship type music as well, even made a thread though i listen to everyday mainstream radio kind of music most often but there have been and are times I go near total worship type, you may find these scriptures interesting also

the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot

His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?
And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand

So I arose and went out into the plain, and behold, the glory of the LORD stood there, like the glory which I saw by the River Chebar; and I fell on my face. Then the Spirit entered me and set me on my feet, and spoke with me and said to me: “Go, shut yourself inside your house.

a few favorites

edit on 24-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join