It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So My Fellow Brethren (& Sistern) watcha think?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If there is one absolutely essential function of a nation or state, it is to protect the lives of those who live within its boundaries. In order to carry out this solemn duty it must first ask and answer when the life of its people begins.

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever.

In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together;the leopard will lie down with the baby goat.The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion,and a little child will lead them all.

For if Jesus (Joshua/Ya'Shua) had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.(KJV)

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace

for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God's purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls

He shall not strive, nor cry aloud; Neither shall any one hear his voice in the streets.

Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am! ”

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me,But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.” And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

You watched while a stone was cut out without hands, which struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces.

You are He Who took me out of the womb; You made me hope and trust when I was on my mother's breasts.I was cast upon You from my very birth; from my mother's womb You have been my God.

Nevertheless, many even of the authorities believed in him, but for fear of the Pharisees they did not confess it, so that they would not be put out of the synagogue; for they loved the glory that comes from man more than the glory that comes from God.

"All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
but the word of the Lord remains forever."

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Michael White, writing for the Twentieth Century Atlas, has compiled an intriguing list of body counts, attributable to the worst known acts of war, and other human atrocities, dating back to the fall of Rome. I will venture to briefly list them here by count and century:

55 million, Second World War (20C); 40 million, under Mao Zedong (20C); 40 million, Mongol Conquests(13C); 36 million, An Lushan Revolt(8C); 25 million, Fall of the Ming Dynasty(17C); 20 million, Taiping Rebellion(19C); 20 million, toll of American Indians, (15C-19C), 20 million, under Joseph Stalin(20C); 19 million, Mideast Slave Trade(7C-19C); 18 million, Atlantic Slave Trade(15C-); 17 million, Islamic Conquest of India(14C-15C); 17 million, British India(19C); 15 million, First World War(20C); 9 million, Russian Civil War(20C); 9 million, Hindu Thuggee cult killings(13C-19C); 8 million, Fall of Rome(3C-5C); 8 million, Congo Free State(19C – 20C); 7 million, Thirty Years War(17C); 5 million, Russia's Time of Troubles(16C-17C), 4 million, Napoleonic Wars(19C); 3 million, Chinese Civil War(20C); 3 million, French Wars of Religion(16C).

Taken all together, we have 401 million deaths over nearly 2000 years of war and barbarism. Just for the sake of argument, let’s add another 10%, or 40 million, to cover margins of error, and other wars. This would bring our total to 441 million deaths over the last 20 centuries.

Now, what about abortion? At the low end of the Guttmacher scale, even if we ignore all abortions done prior to 1980 when accurate numbers are a little more difficult to ascertain, abortion accounts for more than twice the number of deaths by war! In just the last 25 years, the ghastly toll for abortion has totaled over 900 million dead babies. Taking the more probable mean average, the toll rises to well over 1 billion babies; or nearly three times the amount of deaths due to war.www.covenantnews.com...

They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.

Thus says the LORD my God, “Feed the flock for slaughter, whose owners slaughter them and feel no guilt; those who sell them say, ‘Blessed be the LORD, for I am rich’; and their own shepherds do not pity them.

It is certainly no secret that this sort of self-policing never works in environments where large amounts of money are involved. In this case, the result is that the corpses of children killed by elective abortion are now marketed like old car parts salvaged from the local junkyard. Rhetoric like "site fees," "donations," and "retrieval reimbursement costs" are simply code words designed to conceal that fact. www.lifedynamics.com...

Deaths of pregnant women, he explains, will be blamed on unsafe abortion and the lack of reproductive rights. So abortion activists are trying to wed that with maternal death numbers, which, according to Meaney, "doesn't work scientifically speaking, but it's very useful for propaganda purposes." He explains that the countries involved are often pro-life, but they face strong economic pressures to bow to abortion forces. "The major donors for health projects tend to also be very much on the pro-abortion side, and so there's something of an exchange that goes on," the HLI spokesman reports. www.onenewsnow.com...

For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

But they lie in wait for their own blood,
They lurk secretly for their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone who is greedy for gain;
It takes away the life of its owners.
Wisdom calls aloud outside;
She raises her voice in the open squares.

He shall build My city And let My exiles go free, Not for price nor reward,”

And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

"The Father of Modern Genetics" Testifies

Dr. Jerome Lejeune, known as "The Father of Modern Genetics," also testified that human life begins at conception before the Louisiana Legislature's House Committee on the Administration of Criminal Justice on June 7, 1990.

Dr. Lejeune explained that within three to seven days after fertilization we can determine if the new human being is a boy or a girl. "At no time," Dr. Lejeune said, "is the human being a blob of protoplasm. As far as your nature is concerned, I see no difference between the early person that you were at conception and the late person which you are now. You were, and are, a human being."

Dr. Hymie Gordon, Chairman of the Department of Genetics at the Mayo Clinic, said: "By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception."

When considered alongside the law of biogenesis – that every species reproduces after its own kind – we can draw only one conclusion in regard to abortion. No matter what the circumstances of conception, no matter how far along in the pregnancy, abortion always ends the life of an individual human being.

A number of studies have been done recently that document abortion's HARM TO WOMEN. This is a collection of them. www.clinicquotes.com...

We were told abortion would "empower" women and let them make their own choices. But research has shown that 80 percent of women are pressured by.. to abort their baby. www.hoshuha.com

Sir Albert Lilley, widely considered the "Father of Fetology", and unabashedly pro-life (as anyone with his vast knowledge of fetal development should be) makes some remarkable statements about fetal pain..By the same token we lack any proof that animals feel pain. However, to judge from their responses, it seems charitable to assume they do. Were this not so there would be no point in having an organization like the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and I for one would be unhappy to think we would withhold from the human fetus a charitable consideration we were prepared to extend to animals. www.abort73.com...

It is also worth noting the suicide rate among women in China is the highest in the world. Indeed, 56 percent of all female suicides occur in China, mostly among young rural women. It is also the only country where more women die from suicide than men. For women under 45, the suicide rate is twice as high as that of Chinese men. Government officials are reported to be at a loss for an explanation..Given the known link between abortion and suicide, can there be any doubt that maternally-oriented Chinese women who are coerced by their families and communities to participate in these atrocities are more likely to commit suicide? www.abortiontv.com...

fetus
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg," from L. fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing, bringing forth, or hatching of young," from Latin base *fe- "to generate, bear," also "to suck, suckle" (see fecund). In Latin, fetus sometimes was transferred figuratively to the newborn creature itself, or used in a sense of "offspring, brood" (cf. Horace's "Germania quos horrida parturit Fetus"), but this was not the basic meaning. www.etymonline.com

How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for those who give suck in those days.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9d92d46808d.jpg[/atsimg]

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Thus says the LORD:We have heard a cry of panic,
of terror, and no peace.
Ask now, and see,
can a man bear a child?
Why then do I see every man
with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor?

One third of abortions are performed on teenagers without their parents’ knowledge or consent.

over 80 percent say they would have carried to term under better circumstances or with the support of loved ones , over 60 percent report having felt "forced" to have the abortion by others or circumstances, and approximately 40 percent were still hoping to discover some alternative to abortion when going for counseling at the abortion clinic.

Perhaps one reason for the strong abortion/suicide link exists in the fact that in many ways abortion is like suicide. A person who threatens suicide is actually crying out for help. So are women who contemplate abortion. Both are in a state of despair. Both are lonely. Both feel faced by insurmountable odds.

Like the suicide clinics described above, abortion clinics also exploit desperate people. They promise to release clients from the darkness of their despair. They appeal to our consumer society's demand for instant solutions to all our problems. They pose as places of compassion, but they are actually reaping huge profits through the harvest of the lonely, frightened, and confused people who are "unwanted" by society. In place of life, they offer the "compassion" of death.

Granting the wish for suicide or abortion is not an aid to desperate people. It is abandonment. It is a false compassion that protects us from getting entangled in the "personal problems" of others. It is "cheap love." www.abortionfacts.com

And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Pure religion looks after orphans and widows in their distress

Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

the LORD, the God of the spirits of all mankind

For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

The Volcanic Seven Summits are the highest volcanoes on each of the seven continents, just as the Seven Summits are the highest peaks (irrespective of geological origin) on each of the seven continents..
several definitions for the highest summits per continent and the number of continents are possible. The number of seven continents used here is based on the continent model used in Western Europe and the United States.en.wikipedia.org...

The term "Seven Seas" appears as early as 2300 BC in Hymn 8 of the Sumerian Enheduanna to the goddess Inanna.[1] Sumer was a civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern Iraq. It is one of the earliest known civilizations in the world and is known as the Cradle of Civilization. en.wikipedia.org...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE LAWLESS DEEDS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN,AND WHOSE SINS HAVE BEEN COVERED.

Is the Law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law.

Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever.

Did Dr. Liley, the "Father of Fetology," think the tiny being was human?

Dr. Liley, who did the first fetal blood transfusion in the womb, said that seven days after fertilization: ". . . the young individual, in command of his environment and destiny with a tenacious purpose, implants in the spongy lining and with a display of physiological power, suppresses his mother’s menstrual period. This is his home for the next 270 days and to make it habitable, the embryo develops a placenta and a protective capsule of fluid for himself. He also solves, single-handed, the homograft problem, that dazzling feat by which foetus and mother, although immunological foreigners who could not exchange skin grafts nor safely receive blood from each other, never the less tolerate each other in parabiosis for nine months.

"We know that he moves with a delightful easy grace in his buoyant world, that foetal comfort deter-mines foetal position. He is responsive to pain and touch and cold and sound and light. He drinks his amniotic fluid, more if it is artificially sweetened, less it if is given an unpleasant taste. He gets hiccups and sucks his thumb. He wakes and sleeps. He gets bored with repetitive signals but can be taught to be alerted by a first signal for a second different one. And, finally, he determines his birthday, for unquestionably, the onset of labour is a unilateral decision of the foetus.

"This, then, is the foetus we know and, indeed, we each once were. This is the foetus we look after in modern obstetrics, the same baby we are caring for be-fore and after birth, who before birth can be ill and need diagnosis and treatment just like any other patient." A. Liley, "A Case Against Abortion," Liberal Studies, Whitcombe & Tombs, Ltd., 1971 www.abortionfacts.com...

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What are you selling?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

better yet what are you smoking? and where can I get some?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
reply to post by Akragon

better yet what are you smoking? and where can I get some?
He's got some of that Sticky Icky , make's you contemplate God

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is what I think.

P.S. Faith is the antithesis of truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

And, your point is?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Very interesting approach but i must warn you, in the T&C it warns against the use or speach of controled substances.
I used to think your'e crazy, but now i see your nuts!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Very interesting approach but i must warn you, in the T&C it warns against the use or speach of controled substances.
I used to think your'e crazy, but now i see your nuts!
Did somebody say Nuts !

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Some days are diamonds, somedays your stoned. l guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is it contageous? If so, no thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Akragon

And, your point is?

I didn't have a point i was asking a question... which would lead to a understanding of what religion hes preaching.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sorry AKragon, that was ment for the OP love your avatar though, lt's really cool.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Akragon

Sorry AKragon, that was ment for the OP love your avatar though, lt's really cool.

hey no prob man...er girl? How about SC

Thanks though... I even got a movie!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks, that was priceless, LOL. lf the OP don't come back soon l think l might follow Alice down the rabbit hole and ask the mad hatter where the OP is.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

the testimony of when i first believed of course, which should answer all the "what am I smoking" posts as well
(plus I've been editing and a few other personal distractions).. which happened after an abortion had taken place and the night I had just begun to open a green Gideon NT that had been left on my bar a few days previous when I hard an audible invisible voice as if sitting on my left that said my name then "I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in me and you will never perish" then finding some scripts like these later

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem. And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead

All things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

or could be this

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

interesting...

so which church is this?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Did you make any sense of that? By the way my cat Clarissa sends you a purr.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
reply to post by Akragon

Did you make any sense of that? By the way my cat Clarissa sends you a purr.

I think he is saying people that think they know everything, or people that think they're "holier" the others....just down right piss him off

*shrug*

Sounds good to me, yet theres no need for anger towards them...

I could be wrong though

GIve your pussy(cat) a smooch fer me....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You understand more than me. l feel like l've entered some kind of alternative reality matix thingy. My two cats send you big purrs too, they must like you cos they've not trampled over my keyboard once while l've been replying to you. Now, thats what l call a "miracle". nite, nite. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Restoration something or another

the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

to as many as received him, them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

there is no longer any distinction between Gentiles and Jews, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarians, savages, slaves, and free, but Christ is all, Christ is in all.

His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet

I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female

top topics

<<   2 >>

join