It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over LAX?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I know what an airplane look like.....this definitely not one of them.

Apparently few people even know what dirt looks like...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe it is......I dont really care.....thought it would been nice if it were an flying saucer

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Ya'know it could be dirt, but I really don't think it is. Dirt doesn't move across a camera lens, escpecially not in separate directions from each other.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The camera either moved or it's a different camera, either way the spots are still there. Which if it's the same camera=dirt. Different camera=OMG.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You can see them casting shadows on the ground... if i can figure out how to post a pic i will in a second..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The camera is posted up high. It has to be to get a good shot. There is almost always a little bit of wind. Wind can either vibrate the camera and make the DIRT move, or it can push directly against the camera face and cause the dirt to move in different directions. My moneys with the wind or even sound vibrations in the area causing it to move in different directions.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

sorry, im not too image savy... but you can see how the shadows move with the dot and in the second panel when the dot 'splits in two' so does the shadow

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
SO what is the verdict, folks ?.....I just checked back......one of the dots moving to the left.....can dirt do that ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

I think they're UFOs, not really sold on the dirt bit... I'll link a GIF in a second of their movements since 2 or 3 PM

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Looks like theyve cleaned the lens but they missed one. Sorry OP would love for them to be UFO's just don't think so on this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestica

That would be a neat trick, except that given the angle of the sunlight, the shadows would not even contact the ground at this time of day.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Being perfectly honest, I would be lying to say that I think it's ET Ufo's.
I'm taking a guess that it's bugs (would explain the small movements) or like said before dirt on the lense being blown around.
If they were large ships I'm sure it would be all over the news now

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dellaV

Yeah, but do you see the shadow on the ground ? that's hell of bug

And if they were big alienship, we would be evacuating now....

edit on 23-4-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Anytime I click on the link it tells me it is broken????

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

Well, trust me I do believe in alien crafts, but Im afraid if this was anything it would be on the msm...

Could be dirt being blown on the protective frame....

Thanx tho

I believe in UFOs I didnt watch the cam b/c it appears most seem to think its not anything.

MORE importantly "if it happened it would be on msm" Really? Do you realize how much never makes the news? The news is not out there to provide you information. They are there to get ratings. Many many murders occur in your city and you never see it on the news.

So much occurs and the msm never ever picks it up. The police could get 600 calls on this but if no one is tipped off at the local channel 5 where Sally Popular continues being popular for her viewers then it doesnt make the news. That simple.

Much news you will read it on the web first and sometimes only on the web.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

Well, trust me I do believe in alien crafts, but Im afraid if this was anything it would be on the msm...

Could be dirt being blown on the protective frame....

Thanx tho

I believe in UFOs I didnt watch the cam b/c it appears most seem to think its not anything.

MORE importantly "if it happened it would be on msm" Really? Do you realize how much never makes the news? The news is not out there to provide you information. They are there to get ratings. Many many murders occur in your city and you never see it on the news.

So much occurs and the msm never ever picks it up. The police could get 600 calls on this but if no one is tipped off at the local channel 5 where Sally Popular continues being popular for her viewers then it doesnt make the news. That simple.

Much news you will read it on the web first and sometimes only on the web.

Lol.....sorry, but I find the most interesting on ATS is that the majority of members do not believe in mainstream media and the government, BUT they also rely on mainstream media to provide them "alternative news"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree, definetly dirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join