It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in Chemtrails / Contrails? Anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
(Let me start off by saying this is not a debate of Chemtrails or Contrails, Please stay on topic. Thank you.)

I live in the Spokane Washington area, I have noticed in the past few weeks that there has been little to no Chemtrails / Contrails in the sky which if very odd for my area.

I do see a couple of jets but they did not leave anything that lingers.

Has anyone else seen a change in Jet activity.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

But chemtrails are debatable.....at best and not proven...how can we deny ignorance and stay on a false topic???

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Here is all the proof you need - Public Announcement by Nuclear Scientist - will make your hair curl.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

It could be the weather conditions are not optimal for the creation of chemtrails / contrails.

I do think there is credibility to the arguement that Monsanto would spray aluminum to kill non-GMO crops...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart
(Let me start off by saying this is not a debate of Chemtrails or Contrails, Please stay on topic.

Posting anything on ATS automatically puts it up for debate. You didn't like the outcome of your other thread so you posted a new one? Really?

Everything that was said in the previous thread still stands and will be posted in this thread as well.

Link to previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The presence of aircraft contrails varies all the time according to atmospheric conditions. You may see them every day for a week then not at all for a fortnight. Just depends on synoptics.

That's always been the case since we started studying them over 60 years ago.

This may help:

www.airspacemag.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I do think there is credibility to the arguement that Monsanto would spray aluminum to kill non-GMO crops...

In the 1950s?

Over the Atlantic?

Without any atmospheric scientists studying such things noticing?

Or a conspiracy involving millions?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I'm not sure...

You see the reason I believe this is because I wouldn't put anything past Monsanto, including **TARGETTED** sprays over particular non-GMO fields. I guess this doesn't equate to the global conspiracy, but it's a conspiracy none the less.............

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

You already have an ongoing thread titled Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

Please continue to use that thread, thank you.

This thread is now closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join