It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Propaganda on The Web?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Musashi anti Semitic trolling smack.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

oh,now i see.
Okay,it makes since now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
@OP - Immortalgemini527 is now the second person, after you, that derails this thread into personal insults.
How is your theory of Israeli disinfo agents holding while your own thread gets crapped by people who support your agenda?

P.s: What's up with you guys "seeing right through things" and saying stuff are made of glass?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

oh,now i see.
Okay,it makes since now.

Yup makes total sense now. Yea israeli guy, we see right thru you and all others like you. Live with it, your made of glass.

--GS

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
While derailing your own silly thread to pathetic personal insults, try not to make such silly spelling errors. It's "you're", not "your".

Do take notice that you are proving your own fault by acting in such an immature way. And you think I have to live with it? Haha! I take joy upon reading frustrated posts like your's and the other guy's.
It's you two who are embarrassing yourselves, especially you who several posts earlier cried about how agents infiltrate threads only to derail them. Guess like you're the said agent.
edit on 27-4-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
While derailing your own silly thread to pathetic personal insults, try not to make such silly spelling errors. It's "you're", not "your".

Do take notice that you are proving your own fault by acting in such an immature way. And you think I have to live with it? Haha! I take joy upon reading frustrated posts like your's and the other guy's.
It's you two who are embarrassing yourselves, especially you who several posts earlier cried about how agents infiltrate threads only to derail them. Guess like you're the said agent.

I would like you to know I am thoroughly enjoying you get riled up like a small child who has nowhere to turn.

Who cares about spelling mistakes? I am at fault? For what exactly?

So far it seems the only one embarrassing themselves with childish outbursts is you.

My thread is right on track, and you helped contribute.

Thanks!!

GS

PS: Dont hold your breath hoping I "burst from frustration" Its just laughable for you to beleive you are actually contributing anything of substance to this thread.

So what if there is other propaganda out there? This thread IS NOT about other propaganda, its about ISRAELI propaganda. Just because there are other sources and other countries doing it, does not mean that israel isnt.

Deal with it.

edit on 27-4-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
I would like you to know I am thoroughly enjoying you get riled up like a small child who has nowhere to turn.

I'm sure you are. Let's see how far can you get in this "discussion" without resorting to petty insults and the infamous "I see right thru u!! your made of glass!!".

Who cares about spelling mistakes? I am at fault? For what exactly?

You are at fault for slamming blind accusations at invisible Israeli cyber-agents about how they purposely derail threads about Israel, yet you do the exact same thing, and to your own thread.

So far it seems the only one embarrassing themselves with childish outbursts is you.

So far I am more or less the only person who reacted in a constructive way, explaining perfectly well the behavior of internet-ads and why they appear where they do, and also the fact that not every pro-Israeli post is made by an Israeli disinfo agent, as if that thing even exists. Assuming it is...

My thread is right on track, and you helped contribute.

I did help contribute to it as this was my initial purpose. You got angry because I said "stop trying to find things to whine about" - more or less these words as I recall.
Next thing you know you opened up a barrage of personal insults against me, which I can't care less about. I point them out only to show you how pathetic it looks to open a thread about people who derail threads and do it yourself. And with spelling errors of an elementary school pupil.

PS: Dont hold your breath hoping I "burst from frustration" Its just laughable for you to beleive you are actually contributing anything of substance to this thread.

Didn't you just say I help contributing? Lol. Nice solid opinion you got there.

So what if there is other propaganda out there? This thread IS NOT about other propaganda, its about ISRAELI propaganda. Just because there are other sources and other countries doing it, does not mean that israel isnt.

What's so special about it if everyone does it? What's so different about Israeli propaganda and other countries' propaganda that makes the Israeli one deserve of it's own thread? It seems weird that you first off start with saying how you don't single-out Israel in your opinions, yet your thread goes on with the fact you know other countries perform the same propaganda yet insist ignoring it because "this thread is about Israel only!!1!!1!", and goes on saying "Oooh ISRAELI guy.. I see right through you!!!".
The whole thing doesn't really smell like an unbiased thread that was only meant to be informative and not to slam accusations at one side particularly. To say the least.

Deal with it.

I'm dealing with it perfectly well. Do you? After all, which one of us is making raging threads about it? Haha.

My next tip is stick at slamming insults at me based on my nickname in this site as your reasoning is even less constructive.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Please continue, I am incredibly humbled by your statements.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Continue what? I already demolished every thing you stood up for. Guess you can't say much after your little catch phrase got old.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Continue what? I already demolished every thing you stood up for. Guess you can't say much after your little catch phrase got old.

The only thing you demolished is the image of the israeli people. Honestly your last post sounds like yet another douche attempt to get a rise out of me. Not gonna happen bud.

Wish you all the best.

-GS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Do explain how does one person manages to ruin the image of all the Israeli people, and how did I do it.
By explaining your anomaly, or by making you pissed off saying you don't have to whine at everything?

Lack of a serious reply by you will equal admitting defeat and unable to come up with any rational thoughts. Don't embarrass yourself even further.

PS - If you can't even discuss the outcome of your thread why do you whine and moan about it being closed? What else do you need to shove in here?
Seeing as you are unable to respond anymore it's either you start spilling all the good points you seem to think you've got, or this thread can be closed as it's nothing but a waste of forum space with the OP itself derailing it and not contributing anything.
edit on 28-4-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

oh,now i see.
Okay,it makes since now.

en.wikipedia.org... I would suggest befriending some folks who are on the CFR and make career moves that would offer yourself to be tapped into the Council. The Palestinian leadership is not really all that constructive and noble as you may think. They are very much inline with Iranian governmental policies and strategic long rang goals.

For all your brilliance you simply miss the boat on this one it seems.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

oh,now i see.
Okay,it makes since now.

en.wikipedia.org... I would suggest befriending some folks who are on the CFR and make career moves that would offer yourself to be tapped into the Council. The Palestinian leadership is not really all that constructive and noble as you may think. They are very much inline with Iranian governmental policies and strategic long rang goals.

For all your brilliance you simply miss the boat on this one it seems.

hey springs,i was just thinking about you,were tis been at?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Hey guys, just thought Id share an anomaly I came across.....

The other day I decided to go on YouTube and watch some videos about the protests going on all over the middle east. I usually never watch news or footage from the middle east on that site (don't know why)

But this day I decided to take a look. As I started watching a video about the mass slaughter going on in Syria right now, an AD appeared on the screen, one that I never saw before. It said "Do you hate Israel?" "Click yes or no"

Now I thought this was rather strange, considering the subject matter of the videos that I was viewing....So I decided to keep going and watch another video, this time the protests in Libya....right away another AD appeared on the page, this one said "Click here to show your support for Israel and the US"

Now let me be clear, I have nothing against Israelis and the Jewish people, hell I almost married a nice Jewish girl.

What I cannot stand is this Zionist propaganda that has infiltrated every forum, website, and discussion on the web.

How come we rarely see or hear news about the Israeli peace groups that are composed of Israelis who are against the entire Palestinian conflict, and have marches and protests right in Israel?

Why does it seem that whenever someone tries to discuss the atrocities that the Zionists are committing, someone always infiltrates the conversation, tries to derail it, and generally discredit the OP?

Is there an entire division of Israeli forces that monitor the internet, place these absurd Ads on different websites and actively try to discredit anyone who does not agree with their Zionist agenda?

I think there is truth to this, especially after seeing these Ads pop up, seemingly out of nowhere, Ads that I have never seen before until I started browsing YouTube for news of the uprisings in the ME.

Thoughts? Comments?

--GeminiSky

What makes you think this is part of a "zionist" plot? Wouldn't it be more prudent to first determine whether or not youtube is just throwing out ads based on the content you are viewing?
edit on 3-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Because i can

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

hey springs,i was just thinking about you,were tis been at?

s713.photobucket.com...

edit on 3-5-2011 by LadySprings because: I've been locked away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join