It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFO’s have successfully tracked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Irish astronomer says he has successfully tracked UFO’s. He also Says he can now predict when they will next appear.

Thats some achievement if you can track them down and predict when they pass. This astronomer has done this study for over twenty years and now gets the attention of the media. Also the French government has interest in his story.Ansbro's work has been published by the European Space Agency and he works as a part of a group of scientists called OSETI (Optical Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence).

Eamonn Ansbro, a Roscommon-based astronomer, has attracted international media attention as he claims his research has unearthed evidence of extraterrestrial activity. Now the Boyle local wants to put the town on the map establishing a centre for all things UFO.

Source: Irish Central

Well I hope to see some footage soon by this guy!

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Least will know when their invading.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I hope UFOs will landing a day. I think they are not hostiles : indeed, they have not destroyed satellites

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I do not understand where people get the idea of them being completely hostile tbh. Wouldn't they have wiped us clean off the planet by now..?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He states they follow specific patterns around the earth... world energy grid or something?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's a pity the video isn't in English but here's a look at his set up.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

I hope UFOs will landing a day. I think they are not hostiles : indeed, they have not destroyed satellites

If you think about it, people who have been considered "hostile" weren't always labeled as such.
Who really knows all that they are capable of?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
I do not understand where people get the idea of them being completely hostile tbh. Wouldn't they have wiped us clean off the planet by now..?

Not necessarily, we don't go around nuking indigenous cultures off the map just because we have the means. That's not to say we should compare what they would do with how we conduct ourselves because that's the wrong way of looking at it. They could be the meanest bastards around but why expend the resources to wipe us out when really we're no threat to them at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

It looked like he filmed some flying tube? great vid.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

as he claims his research has unearthed evidence of extraterrestrial activity.

That's a hell of a thing to claim. All those in the past that are ignorant or foolish enough to make that claim end up showing us questionable evidence, evidence that must be "interpreted" just the "right", or are just loonies looking for attention.

I know if I was going to throw my balls on the table with such a monumental claim, it would be followed by monumental evidence. Otherwise it would be nothing more than opinion and hypothesis.

This will end up getting filed in the "well, that was a useless waste of time" file, mark my words.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis
You could ask what the evidence would be? If its video footage CGI would be the first debunk words the non believers will hale! Well live feed would be the best evidence for this , Otherwise the NASA space footage is the best we ever had!

I know if I was going to throw my balls on the table with such a monumental claim, it would be followed by monumental evidence

Don't tell the details what that would be

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I like how she talked over him the whole time. Unfortunately, couldn't understand it either. What language is that? Because the evidence looks interesting, so interesting I might learn the language.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I like how she talked over him the whole time. Unfortunately, couldn't understand it either. What language is that?:

Think its from outa space?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

No they are very usefull to connect there own gear and spy on us from great distance! so that they not going to be shot down!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Because Aliens are gonna be all 'nicey nicey' whatever you say.

new topics

top topics

join