It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO magazine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
First of all this is not an advertisement.I do not work for the publication and will not get any personal gain from this post.
In my experience UFO magazines have a fairly short shelf life, partly through a small customer base and even smaller advertising revenue but the magazine in question has reached its fifth issue and is still going strong.
All aspects of ufology are covered and the guest articles are very good.

Please take a look.

ufomatrix.com...

Trailer.

ufomatrix.com...
edit on 23/4/11 by CrashRetrieval because: Added text.

edit on 23/4/11 by CrashRetrieval because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Thanks it will be usefull

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

Most UFO magazines are have marketing handicaps.

#1. Following Trends - While this is a top notch idea in most marketing situations, it's always a gamble. For the UFO community, trends are often very short lived, or held onto only by a small group. I could give examples of each of these situations, but i don't want to offend anyone.

Either of these trends (short lived or small niche) is a death sentence. You lose loyal customers. The UFO community is full of paranoid skeptics, and once burned, SHALL NEVER RETURN!

This magazine looks good, and seems to be avoiding the deadly marketing traps mentioned above by investigating or reporting on old cases, which can only stretch so far. I hope the best for them.

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval
I do not work for the publication and will not get any personal gain from this post.

I don't believe you

Your join date is suggestive of a MOLE. Biding it's time...mingling with the population. Not old enough to be a veteran, not new enough to be a new guy. Just one of the regulars. You're in the UK, the magazine is published in the UK. Very suspicious my friend.

In your defense, i am a paranoid conspiracy theorist. So.................................
edit on 23-4-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Kind of expensive: $84.00 USD for 6 issues of 22 pages each, including covers and ads. In Issue 4 there are nine pages of text including 4 pages of news and one article. It's a glossy, but still....

Watched the trailer. At one point they say, "Best UFO Magazine anywhere!" - Phillip Gardiner, Filmmaker

Umm, did they think no one would notice he is listed as a columnist? It is a good cast, I admit. Nick Pope, Scott Corales.
edit on 4/23/2011 by schuyler because: trailer info

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ha, like I'm going to find out useful information about ufology from a magazine that I can't get online for free from hundreds of places. What a waste of money.

Oh, lemme guess, they have interviews from famous people, bla, bla, bla....pay to read the same interviews those same people give to every podcast, website, etc?

Trust me, nothing groundbreaking concerning aliens and ufo's is going to come from a magazine.

The word dinosaur comes to mind.

Mods should delete this thread, as it is obviously an advertisement for said magazine, and trying to use ATS's large target market membership is an insult.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Ha, like I'm going to find out useful information about ufology from a magazine that I can't get online for free from hundreds of places. What a waste of money.

Oh, lemme guess, they have interviews from famous people, bla, bla, bla....pay to read the same interviews those same people give to every podcast, website, etc?

Trust me, nothing groundbreaking concerning aliens and ufo's is going to come from a magazine.

The word dinosaur comes to mind.

Mods should delete this thread, as it is obviously an advertisement for said magazine, and trying to use ATS's large target market membership is an insult.

I'm sorry if you think i had a motive behind this posting but i can assure you that i have no connection to the publication and all i wanted to do was share the information with everyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I really don't think this thread should be deleted. Thank you, OP, for telling us about this magazine. Part of being informed is knowing what's available out there, no matter what the format. That doesn't mean anyone is going to purchase a subscription, though....

top topics

join