It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding Over Saturation + The Real WW3!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yes we all know the royal wedding is round the corner, no we will not be more likely to buy your product just because you mention the royal wedding in an advert (the reverse in fact) and yes the only reason we enjoy the idea of this 'Gracious' day is because we get a national holiday out of it and do not have to go to school or work.

It will almost certainly be a nice day on the day of the royal wedding, so don't be surprised at the amount of people who decide to go out instead of watching this over hyped crap.

Sure, Prince William will be king one day. He'll probably regain control of England for the royal family if they don't already still have power. He'll then probably try to take control of the EU. That way the USA can keep control of the Americas with the UN 'Keeping peace' in the third world countries leaving a vast amount of power in the hands of two entities. Russia and China will likely remain separate entities although will definitely have some kind of 'Partnership' treaty similar to those of the previous world wars. India will likely remain a neutral entity but will face some conflict at some point. After more power localisation has been established I am sure we will see the real WW3.

My two pence..

/Rant Over
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

amen to that.

i hope one day we can live in an England where the marriage of two royals is seen as completely insignificant.

its got to the stage in this country now where any load of old bull is rolled out to keep everyone happy - bread and circuses.

i for one would like to know how much this is costing us taxpayers

america had the right idea, when they threw all that monarchy bs out of the window

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

Who is this guy again? Isn't this the bloke who wen't and fought for his country in Afghan or Iraq while hiding behind security and the real soldiers, or was that his party animal brother? he is a true hero to the United Kingdom. Friday my TV will be off all day, until the football starts of course. Royals can kiss my @rs3...

new topics

join