It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A Life Without Music or Sex?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
you guys yell at John Nada when you haven't even given an answer to your own question Ocelot!




posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
hehehehehehe
Good goin'.




Ahhh come on don't encourage the man!!



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by parrhesia
hehehehehehe
Good goin'.



Ahhh come on don't encourage the man!!


hehehe, normally I wouldn't, but with this subject, I just have to! hahaha




posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
you guys yell at John Nada when you haven't even given an answer to your own question Ocelot!


LOL!!! Like I told you on AIM man.

It's a hard one for me to answer since there's nothing better than making love to a soundtrack.


Im going to think about it some more.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Ahhh come on don't encourage the man!!


hahaha! awww come on...


and yeah, answer the question yourself



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Damn you, this has the be one of the darest things I ever heard of.

1. I love my music.
2. I love being the horny basatard that I am.

Can I still play with myself and look at porn?



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
It's a hard one for me to answer since there's nothing better than making love to a soundtrack.



hahaha! Indeed man, indeed.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
hehehe, normally I wouldn't, but with this subject, I just have to! hahaha



normally you wouldn't? I don't recall a time you haven't...



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Can I still play with myself and look at porn?


Damnit!!!! I think you discovered a loophole!!! Now you have to die before the others find out!!

*goes over to JM's house and
*



That's a good question though.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If thats the case than I'll go without sex. As long as I can keep porn I'll be happy with music.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If thats the case than I'll go without sex. As long as I can keep porn I'll be happy with music.


I think that would probably make it worse man. lol



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I think that would probably make it worse man. lol


LMAO!! Indeed. That would probably make it worse. What's the point in looking at something you'll never have again? That would be cruel.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok so its a bit creepy doing porn with music blasting.

Its so hard, sex or music? Music or sex?



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Its so hard, sex or music? Music or sex?


Ahhh the most important question mankind needs to answer.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hrm, I would think for those of us who like music and sex would go crazy if they gave up music, so sex would be a moot point if your locked up in an Asylum somewhere. On the flip side how many people have ever had sex in complete silence? There usually some kind of music on either for the mood or for covering up noise so as not to bug roommates, etc. Could it be that giving up one or the other would be neigh on impossible or am I just thinking wayyy too much into this?



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Ok so its a bit creepy doing porn with music blasting.

Its so hard, sex or music? Music or sex?


How about humming and sex? Now that I think about it, that's creepy too.



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Geez, even if it don't look like it, it's really a tough question.

Let's see: If I take life without music (no music also means no dancing, and I love dancing), I may become some kind of crazy psychopatic a-hole, and might become a treath for society.

On the other hand, if I give up sex, I know I will become crazy after a while, and might become dangerous (no sex turns the brains into jelly, just look at priests!)

So, as sad as it would be, no music for me...

[Edited on 28-7-2004 by m0rbid]



posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Jesus! That's a tough one, I'll get back to you. Just for clarity, can you do other things with the other half without actually having sex...?


that's right..

"we don't have to take our clothes off to make love and we don't have to make love to have an orgasm" --- Prince




posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmm i cant decide on this... music or sex? Man i love my music and i love my sex... Way to go make me all undecisive and #... I would have to say if presented with that ultimatum i would kill myself, then i wouldnt have to worry about it.



posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I would have to say if presented with that ultimatum i would kill myself, then i wouldnt have to worry about it.


LMAO!! Ok now that's just depressing.


[Edited on 29-7-2004 by Ocelot]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join