It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare footage inside war torn city of Misrata Libya.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Rare footage inside war torn city of Misrata Libya.

this was filmed by a rebel soldier inside the broken city of misrata as he makes his way to the frontline,as he move's closer to the frontline you start to see many western looking face's,more then likely CIA or MI6.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Looks like it may have been a beautiful bustling city a month ago.
Now Libya will soon resemble modern day Afghanistan, giant piles of rubble that used to be.
Libyan citizens now have a reason to hate their brothers and the cycle of hate keeps on going.
Divide and conquer again, this is what Mainstreet USA WILL look like someday soon if we allow them to divide us.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No more than likely not, clandestine field agents are better trained and have the field craft, plus training to know better than to allow their faces to be on camera.

People can look like any other kind of people. While in Iraq, I saw a red haired boy, pale skin. He wasn't CIA or MI6, just a different gene structure.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

closer to the frontline you start to see many western looking face's,

I am so glad you brought this up, I have been noticing this since Egypt, but was afraid to say anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

People can look like any other kind of people. While in Iraq, I saw a red haired boy, pale skin.

I understand what you are saying, but there is something different happening, I would bet on it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

these are the one's i think are MI6 or CIA,they all had brand new white trucks,and just kinda stand out,as they even hold there guns different to all the others.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab01a98c0ffc.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/051ad8b77e05.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c6dec56674a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46ecd0c501dd.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

CIA or well Known PMCs Hired Thugs to act as Libyans how sicking

Why dont the Libyans in the east rise up and kick out those PMCs terrorists?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

CIA or well Known PMCs Hired Thugs to act as Libyans how sicking

Why dont the Libyans in the east rise up and kick out those PMCs terrorists?

i agree.....these guys are not libyans....and you make a very good point,that they may well be PMC's ....

National governments are increasingly allowing private military companies (PMCs), such as the infamous Blackwater/Xe company, to fight their battles.

The industry for private security and military firms continues to grow as governments shy away from the bad publicity of war.

Globally the market for private contract security services is forecast to grow by 7.4% per annum through 2014 to $218 billion according to Aprodex.com, an Asset Protection Index for companies in the industry. A large portion of this amount will be paid to PMCs by governments from tax payers’ money.

Much of this will not be fed into the countries that pay but instead into tax havens in the Caribbean and then into PMCs ever-deepening pockets.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
... you start to see many western looking face's,more then likely CIA or MI6.

Or another alternative is that they are just lighter skinned Libyans - they are not all conventiently "brown". This seems a bit more plausible. The military advisors sent over by the UK, France and others (I think Italy) would be less conspicuous and probably a bit more careful about being filmed.

Regards

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When I see those columns of smashed up armor, I wouldnt be surprised to learn that something on the line of the sas or seals have been on the ground wielding AT weapons.

top topics

join