It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati x Freemason x Satanic x Government Relationship evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What do you guys think about this? I've been debating with a friend for awhile about the existence of the illuminati or similar secret organization that has a very strong influence on the world if not controls it altogether. He challenged me to provide some form of evidence establishing the relationship so I set out to collect images that are highly suggestive if not conclusive. I would just like other members thoughts on the attached image. Have I made a stretch or...?

Direct link to image:
imgur.com...
edit on 23-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
very good thread...

but i no for a fact theyres so much more pics that u have missed but its all good

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I also supplied the following vids:

1. JFK's speech where he called out secret societies:

2. His assassination 10 days later where the secret service was strangely called AWAY from his car moments before his death:

3. Some more hand signs... some may be a stretch but some are blatant:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
very good thread...

but i no for a fact theyres so much more pics that u have missed but its all good

I'm quite sure I have, they don't even bother being secretive about their existence. Do you have any good ones in mind?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
while some of these are the "Devil sign" - it should be noted that a lot of politicians also use a similar symbol which in sign language means "I love you"

www.google.com... 683

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the Liz Taylor one is obviously sign language for "i love you"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
the Liz Taylor one is obviously sign language for "i love you"

...which is why i said "some may be a stretch but some are blatant"... keep in mind I didn't create the videos.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

It's definitely some sort of occult hand sign regardless of what it means in sign language, check out this video of two politicians using it The notion that one is saying ''i love you ''and the other is saying ''go longhorns'' is absurd.

www.youtube.com...

I've seen pictures of hundreds of politicians, media and establishment types do it.Presume it's a way to show their allegiance to some group.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Nice job on the find. People need to understand what the message is that we are getting on a daily basis so that we can fight the status quo and move forth to where many of us can work together instead of the masses trying to fight the elite.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
2. His assassination 10 days later where the secret service was strangely called AWAY from his car moments before his death:

Do you think no one but you has access to a computer? The speech you are refering to was given on April 27th, 1961. Last time I check that as slightly more then 10 days before his assassination.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I also supplied the following vids:

Not only was the speech given 2 and a half years before he was killed, the speech in question was calling for the press to keep MORE secrets. He gave it less than 2 weeks after the Bay of Pigs invasion, which failed because plans for the attack had been leaked by the press. Read the speech in its entirety, not an edited YouTube version, here.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Do you think no one but you has access to a computer? The speech you are refering to was given on April 27th, 1961. Last time I check that as slightly more then 10 days before his assassination.

Thats a dumb question...why would I post if I felt no one else had access to a computer? How else would anyone else see my post??

***MY MISTAKE***.... that's one completely unimportant non-fact that I included from a source w/o date checking... whether its 10 days or 910 days... does that change anything?? The secret service was still clearly called away from the the EXPOSED PRESIDENT'S car moments before he was killed in broad daylight.

And why gloss over the ENTIRE other part of the post to point out an insignificant thing like that and not contribute to the real discussion here? Lol. Thank you of your invaluable correction of information vital to the main subject, I will remove my erroneous 10 days statement and immediately castrate myself.

GOOD GOD... IGNORE THE VIDEOS ALTOGETHER PEOPLE. I CAN'T DELETE THEM AT THIS POINT BUT THEY ARE DISTRACTING FROM THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT AND I WISH I HAD NEVER POSTED THEM AT ALL.

******IGNORE THE VIDEOS****** ******IGNORE THE VIDEOS****** ******IGNORE THE VIDEOS****** ******IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS************IGNORE THE VIDEOS******

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

The eye surrounded by a triangle is traditionally a Christian symbol representing the omniscience of God.

None of the people in the photos are Freemasons.

Just because two groups use the same symbol does NOT necessarily mean the groups are related, or that the symbol has the same meaning to both groups.

(corollary, just because an individual uses a symbol normally associated with a group, does not guarantee that said individual actually has any affiliation with that group.)
edit on 2011.4.23 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've been doing research on the illuminati and the mystery schools. If you go deep enough the teachings seem to lead to the devolopment of contacting spirts and or demons. Jay Z is clearly linked the illuminati, I think Lady Gaga is also as well as I don't know how many others.

Here is a very interesting 6 part video.

And this Killers video is full of visual and lyrical symbolizm.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The secret service was still clearly called away from the the EXPOSED PRESIDENT'S car moments before he was killed in broad daylight.

Whether they were there or not he would have still been shot. What are agents running at ground-level going to do against a bullet coming from 60' above them?

And why gloss over the ENTIRE other part of the post to point out an insignificant thing like that and not contribute to the real discussion here?

Because it demonstrates that you have done a shoddy job at researching prior to posting and is further evidenced by your misrepresenting what the speech's topic was actually about.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that the world's elite are in secret societies and working against the citizens of this planet. If you don't believe it, it's always your choice. For those who see it clearly, there is no going back.

Nice pics! S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I appreciate your desire to connect the missing bits and pieces of politics and history... I just don't understand how showing the repetitious use of pyramid symbols and hand gestures amounts to proving the Illuminati?

The pyramid shape has been a fascination of just about every culture that ever learned to stack rocks. I agree that symbolic language and an odd sort of ritual magic seems to be deployed by the the old school elitists at the base of TPTB. Yet showing that it is intentional is rather difficult. Especially considering all the logos and corporate art that really trace their roots to ad agencies and random artists. As a hobbyist fiction writer I often employ esoteric symbolism in my work to provide strong classical depth to the subtext but it does not mean I am a "satanist". A great book on the influence of kabbalah and christian mysticism on European literature and art is Yates' "The Occult Philosophy In The Elizabethan Age".

I agree that there were many mysterious events the day JFK died but even if you convince someone of the reality of the odder details how does that acceptance "prove" the Illuminati or it's influences? Where's the direct connection? I thought Russ Baker's book "Family Of Secrets" was an excellent read about the Bush family with some surprising connections to events and politics surrounding JFK's assassination.

I've also pondered the "mano carnuto" often and even wondered if perhaps the person who designated the gesture to mean "i love you" was having a sly time tricking others into saying they "loved satan". But honestly the research didn't get far.. en.wikipedia.org...

Finally, I forgot to make note of who posted it, but there was a link to a vid with a "spooky" nat geo section about the Codex Gigas aka "devil's bible" above. I only mention it because there is a really nice scanned edition of the full codex available here-- www.kb.se...

new topics

top topics

join