It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok I have swimmers rash and I have not swam in the Hudson lately....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok, really, I do have swimmers rash, I know why. It is not because I have been in water to get it or an area to get it. I am picking up from those who are connecting with me. If you know what I am saying in that statement then you know sometimes this happens to those of us who are for better words, "hypersensitive" to the world of the unseen. I am not sure how else to put it. I understand what is going on, however it is very itchy and I would like to stop looking like I have the small pox.

This has only occured once before when I first started learning about my mediumship. I am not even sure why I am manafesting what is going on, if you doubt what I am saying, then obviously you are not able to do what those of us who can do. I am not being mean or rude, I need to stop looking like I have the pox, I would like to stop waking up with marks and brands upon my body, yes I said brands. There is one on my thigh from this situation. Yes, I am going to help those who need it, just would like to stop manifesting what they are goiing through.

The rash does itch, no Ihave not been swimming in the water here. It's NYC, I already see physically challenged people and the like. I do not plan on picking up more by swimming in the Hudson or the East River.

I know I am here to help as much as I can for those who are being victomized, I understand this and accept this, I however would like my body back.

Thanks,
Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Paranormal Studies: This forum is for the general discussion of a wide range of paranormal phenomena that includes remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc. Participants should be aware that this is a highly speculative forum where topics and responses will tend to lean in favor of the existence of these phenomena. Those who would wish to refute these subjects should be aware of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the free examination of "alternative topics" which includes the paranormal.

Looks like this forum is for paranormal studies, not dermatological studies

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Hi. Believe it or not I understand. I was tortured by these as a young boy. I have had it occasionally as an adult. If you want the rash to go away you are going to have to figure it out own your own. I know that may seem harsh but that is the case.

In the meantime you can go to the Doctor for a cortisone shot. Kenalog has always helped me. They will offer creams but they won't help. Do NOT take prednisone as the possible behavioral changes will drive you up the wall.

This is the only product that I can recommend.
www.scabies-killer.com...
I realize that you do not have scabies. I suggest it because it is the best essential oil preparation of its kind. And that is what you need. Essential oils. Start with Neem Oil if you do not want to spend the money on the 'scabies' product. Also use Tea Tree Oil; in fact I would just blend them in a bowl; 1 to 1 in ratio.

You are going to smell like Indian food (Neem Oil) but you need this stuff.

Good luck. I hope it passes soon.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

That's true, Hawking. But I can assure you that these types of rashes seem 'paranormal' as all get out when you are enduring one.

This rash is not uncommon amongst a certain sector of those folks who engage in spiritual practices from different traditions; Kundalini Yoga, Qigong, that sort of thing.

If they all chimed in here with their anecdotes this would certainly belong in some kind of 'paranormal forum'.

Me, for instance; I get the rashes from trying too hard at Yoga practices and not pacing myself.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Ummm not to correct you, but concidering this is not what you think this is, and does deal with the paranormal, it is in the right place.

Since obviously, you do not know what I am refering to, this is not your area of paranormal, unless you are a medium and have been marked by the people involved of their scars and marks??? I hightly doubt it with your words and attitude you shared, but thanks for being concerned. When I loose an arm due to this, I will let you know.

Don't talk on areas you don't know about.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thank you for the advice. Am using lotion with silver water and such as well. I hope that they find the people soon whom I am getting this lovelyness from so that it would stop. I think that one of the "people being held" at this time locked onto my spiritual signature and well maybe this is the way of them showing me where they are.

Just the itching is driving me nuts.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Or do talk, I would love to see what you do when someone even conciders you worthy of allowing someone elses issues come to you because they need help. Perhaps it will give a real perspective on "our" world and not the world you so long to see and be a part of. Yes, yes I know, you are already there. Hate to tell you this, but what ever your "already there is" is not the same as my "already there" and mine is not from a goat head.

Good Day.

Ainge
edit on 03/21/2011 by Ainge because: posted before anything was written.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Ok for those out there who think this is a "grey" area. It isnot. I am connected to a live person, who is still "alive" and been kidnapped. This "alive" person, is being tortured and marked and branded. Notice, I mentioned a branding,that has nothing to do with a rash. So if anyone can help with a masonic ritual, where the "person is still alive" and is attached to me. I will not go into details as to why they are attached with me since I was forced to discuss this in a mannor for those who should not know, who are playing games with what they "think they know" and what "they think they can do". I don't trust people like that because they are likely to get me killed with their ignorance and know it all attitude.

That being said, yes, "the person who is still alive:" is manafestiung things on me so I can help locate the person who is doing this. (Hopefully this will remove the issues of the know it alls telling me this is a dermotology issue.) Yes, I understand what is going on. The scratching is driving me nuts. I am sure more will show up but I just want the itch to stop. That is all I was asking help for, not a common rash that can be treated by a Dr. Sorry I was born at night but not last night and I don't think anyone should be targeted and belittled on a site or forum when they are asking for help, that is unless they attacked first in stupidiy.
Then we all have a right to defend ourselves.
Ainge

new topics

top topics

join